Season 5 ALL Vaughn speculation

VARTAN SLAMS REPORTS OF HIS CHARACTER'S DEMISE

LATEST: Actor MICHAEL VARTAN has rubbished reports his character has been written out of hit TV show ALIAS.

Vartan, who plays his former girlfriend JENNIFER GARNER's on-screen lover MICHAEL VAUGHN on the show, reportedly shot his final scenes last month (AUG05).

Sources had claimed that Vaughn would be killed off in the upcoming series, which then sees Garner's pregnant character SYDNEY BRISTOW coping with impending motherhood.

But Vartan insists none of the reports are true, blasting, "Where do you guys get these rumours about me getting killed off? I am coming back this season."

Committed fans had launched an internet campaign last month (AUG05) to save his character after hearing the reports.

Make the bad rumours stop!!

I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!! If i hear ONE MORE report of MV leaving, then not leaving, i will get on a plane, fly to Los Angeles, track Michael down like the stalker i am, and then proceed to extract the true facts from him himself in whatever means i feel necessary.

Im serious. This has just gone on for waaay too long for a self confessed syd/vaughn freak. If hes leaving..... ill stay out of respect and loyalty to the actors and the show, but my heart wont be in it.

In short?
A fake vaughn death? Good.
Vaughn staying on but with another name? Satisfactory.
Vaughn being killed off, and thus ending any chance i have of seeing some totally "aaaawwwww" worthy Daddy!Vaughn! moments this season? Death.

Lefty said:
Read the quote this way "Michael Vartan's character of "Michael Vaughn" is being killed off on Alias - He already said his name is not Michael Vaughn in the season finale - hence the Michael Vaughn character is being killed off but not the real man that Michael Vartan really plays?  Tricky wording maybe???
[post="1487760"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Call it denial, but I'll go with this theory lol!

"sources speculate"

"we believe that"

"it is assumed that"

"they have all but said he's leaving"

:o_O:

STOP IT!

:cry:

^^ totally!!

i like the theory that vaughn is leaving, but michaux will still be around, that makes sense, and i would never have thought about it like that! i hope thats tru, if not, im totally with kells... DEATH!

But Vartan insists none of the reports are true, blasting, "Where do you guys get these rumours about me getting killed off? I am coming back this season."

Does anybody know the date that MV made the statement above?

it would b weird for Alias to get ride of 2 main character during one season. it wouldn't b right. i think GG will get killed off and not Vaughn. i just doens' make sence.

i hope they don't everybody loves michael!!! it wouldn't b right he would b a daddy this season. syd we b deveisteted if her lover died. they jsut can't kill him!

/me has her eyes crossed...

So many theories so little time lol =) Just because of this I am going back to my dvd's of season 1 and 2 to look at all of the information closely =P lol

:cheers:

O.k i've joined this brill site to post the latest on Vartan.

I've had confirmation from a source who also told me about Jack's health issue with cancer and Irina still being alive. And also the marriage proposel weeks before any of the story lines have hit the mags and net.

The character Vaughn will be written off in the first 3 episodes of Alias.
But fear not Mr Vartan fans he is NOT being killed off but instead his second character Michaux (Rambaldi) is making a debut in the season.

Also the only character leaving is Weiss and this was misconstrude with rumours from the net that Vaughn (character) will be killed off therefore many have made the assumption he will be killed. 1 + 1= 4 with some people.

Its your right to believe or not.

(y)

whitemessiah2003 said:
O.k i've joined this brill site to post the latest on Vartan.

I've had confirmation from a source who also told me about Jack's health issue with cancer and Irina still being alive. And also the marriage proposel weeks before any of the story lines have hit the mags and net.

The character Vartan will be written off in the first 3 episodes of Alias.
But fear not Mr Vartan fans he is NOT being killed off but instead his second character Michaux (Rambaldi) is making a debut in the season.

Also the only character leaving is Weiss and this was misconstrude with rumours from the net that Vaughn (character) will be killed off therefore many have made the assumption he will be killed. 1 + 1= 4 with some people.

Its your right to believe or not.

(y)
[post="1494002"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think you mean that the character Vaughn is being written off but that Vartan is staying as a character.. :woot: We can only hope this is true!

Call me crazy but this is what I thought all along. Most of the spoilers said the Vaughn character would die, but Vaughn is really Vaughn. I just figured they would change Vartan's character's name. But he may have to go into hiding or somehting. You know fake the death of Vaughn. While Michaux (Rambaldi) still lives. That would be a very cool Alias twist,

Katie

Back