Season 5 ALL Vaughn speculation

just found this.........

"It looks like Bewitched won't be the only show to re-cast a MAIN character in the middle of a series. It is rumored that a character from either LOST or ALIAS is being re-casted right now. But it turns out that it won't be the last time we will see the original character as they will return and a flop will occur."

It could be the whole VAUGHN controversy...
:read:

Osiris said:
or he's Danny, who didn't really die...

or he's rambaldi, who didn't really die...
[post="1356395"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ok, here goes..my theroy...

a) Kristin of E fame says that a Lost or Alias cast member is being recasted.
b)09/21 - J.J. [Abrams] hinted that rumors of Vaughn's whacking have been greatly exaggerated: "It ain't over till the fat lady sings," he teased. "You have to see what the story is. And when I said at the beginning of the year that [Vartan] is back this season, I wasn't lying. So, in the way that Alias does things that you might not expect — in a way that you might not expect — it's typical of that. The conclusion people are coming to isn't exactly what it is." [...] "And I would say one thing: Watch carefully, because there are clues as to what's going to happen in the episodes. And if [Vaughn] happens not to be in the episode that you're watching, it doesn't mean he's not part of it." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

My theroy.....We will think that Vaughn is dead and so will JG who goes on an odyssey with Vaghns old pal Renee Rienne to uncover the truth.

I read that the plan is to have Vartan back for the last 4 episodes where I guess they'll reunite and little Syd jr. will be born.

I am really hoping this is how it plays out. I couldnt deal if Syd and Vaugn didnt end up together!!!

we've already done the double thing no need to go there again it would be too close to the whole Francie/Will thing

Ok, here goes..my theroy...

I read that the plan is to have Vartan back for the last 4 episodes where I guess they'll reunite and little Syd jr. will be born.

No way if she just found out she pregnant isn't an Alias season a full year? she would have the baby earlier than the finale right? right? I mean am I right? no? ok

Something just didn't seem right about the episode to me. Vaughn's supposed death was very out of place. JJ said to looks for clues as to where the story is going. That is exactly what I am doing. While rewatching the last half of the episode something popped out that seemed very strange. Something just didn't seem right about the scene with Vaughn and Sydney in the hospital. While discussing baby names Syd is making Vaughn drink "something" out of a cup through a straw. This is very weird. If Vaugn really needed fluids the hospital would hook him up to an IV and give him fluids, especially with all the organ damage he sustained. There is no way they would have him drinking fluids. So this leads one to believe that Syd is giving Vaughn some unknown substance (maybe similar to what Jack did when Sloane was supposedly given the death penalty and "killed by lethal injection"). In fact, the camera shot stays on the straw, and when Vaughn finishes a gulp Syd puts the straw right back in his mouth for another. There is only one reason to show Syd feeding Vaughn through a straw. That reason has to be that what we think happened to Vaughn in that hospital didn't really happen.

what do you think?

Something just didn't seem right about the episode to me. Vaughn's supposed death was very out of place. JJ said to looks for clues as to where the story is going. That is exactly what I am doing. While rewatching the last half of the episode something popped out that seemed very strange. Something just didn't seem right about the scene with Vaughn and Sydney in the hospital. While discussing baby names Syd is making Vaughn drink "something" out of a cup through a straw. This is very weird. If Vaugn really needed fluids the hospital would hook him up to an IV and give him fluids, especially with all the organ damage he sustained. There is no way they would have him drinking fluids. So this leads one to believe that Syd is giving Vaughn some unknown substance (maybe similar to what Jack did when Sloane was supposedly given the death penalty and "killed by lethal injection"). In fact, the camera shot stays on the straw, and when Vaughn finishes a gulp Syd puts the straw right back in his mouth for another. There is only one reason to show Syd feeding Vaughn through a straw. That reason has to be that what we think happened to Vaughn in that hospital didn't really happen.
what do you think?

Omg YOU ARE A GENIUS U ARE RIGHT I DIDNT REALIZE THAT AND PLUS IF YOU WATCHED EXTRA LAST WEEK IT SAID VAUGHN IS NOT LEAVING THE SHOW....... SO WE KNOW VAUGH IS NOT DEAD SYD N VAGUN PROBBLY PLANNED IT OUT!! I TELL YOU J.J IS AN AWESOME WRITTER !!! ENJOY THE SHOW.. i wontl ook at spoliers.. i have to suck it up n BE PATIENT IT"LL BE MORE ENJOYABLE !!

L8rz! :cool:

While discussing baby names Syd is making Vaughn drink "something" out of a cup through a straw. This is very weird. If Vaugn really needed fluids the hospital would hook him up to an IV and give him fluids, especially with all the organ damage he sustained. There is no way they would have him drinking fluids. So this leads one to believe that Syd is giving Vaughn some unknown substance (maybe similar to what Jack did when Sloane was supposedly given the death penalty and "killed by lethal injection"...That reason has to be that what we think happened to Vaughn in that hospital didn't really happen.
what do you think?

I agree, mostly because I can't believe that Vartan is gone - Vaughn is gone, dead, killed, written off, etc - but Not!Vaughn has to live on - it would be too devastating, not to mention cheap, to not have Not!Vaughn carry on that story.

Someone up-thread posted that JJ said to look for clues. So here are the clues I saw: 1) the straw, definitely; 2) Before the "death," Jack said something like "I'll do whatever I can to help you BOTH" - it sounded very awkward, and I dought VG would deliver a line awkwardly unless he was directed to; 3) Syd seemed to know that it was the end before he "died" - she got up, got all teary-eyed and walked away, then looked back at him in a very strange way - did she know because she "killed" him with the drink? 4) Syd and Spydaddy's shared look at the funeral - very "we're in on something big here"; and 5) I TOTALLY agree that the zoom in on Dry-eyed!Marshall was a clue - had to be! Anyone else have other clues?

what do you think?
omg I think that's genious I think your absolutly right I mean come on how can they kill voughn

what do you think?
omg I think that's genious I think your absolutly right I mean come on how can they kill voughn

I agree. The whole straw thing seemed odd. My immediate thought was "why wouldn't he have an IV for fluids?". I'm hoping that Syd & Jack had a plan. The fact that the funeral was closed casket also adds to the speculation that Vaughn isn't dead. We can only hope!!

The other clues that I saw that they closed the curtains during the "flatline" scene and SpyDaddy talking with the team about an "extraction".

Boy, it sure did look like "green goo" that the so-called paramedic was ready to inject into Sydney at the beginning didn't it?

O my gosh. Holycow. My jaw totally dropped!!! :jawdrop: I agree completely with the straw and the extraction theory. Jack was talking to Weiss and Marshall about their location. I remeber thinking he was going to start leaking like a sprinkler when Syd gave him the drink-must have been a clue. Also, I did notice none of the guys looked fazed. Marshall had just told Dean he and V were friends. He would not have been so composed at the funeral. Also, why did Syd walk away like that? If my love were on a hospital bed, I would not be walking around, especially after I had just said I will be right here! She had just told him that and then she gets up! And then, we see him flat line and the doctors rush in with the paddles and then fade to black. When the scene starts up again, we see a very composed Syd sitting there with a cleaned up Vaughn-no scratches, no IVs, nothing. Gotta be a fake?! Right?! Henri Micheux can't be dead!!! :Paranoid:

I agree with everything being said about the weirdness of Vaughn's death, and I also thought it was weird that Sydney didn't cry at the funeral, and Jack didn't hug her at the hospital or the funeral....he's hugged her for less dramatic stuff than this!

vaughn is not dead. i know it

my speculation is, prophet 5 is about him. The black dude and the guy with the shades need him for something. He didn't die at the hospital. He was wheeled out and they took him away and are holding him somewhere. This season, Sydney will go in search of the truth and story behind Vaughn, and he will appear aliave again in one of the upcoming episodes. My reasons?

1. Why would JJ have Vaughn killed at the BEGINNING of season 5? Usually deaths like francies occur at the season finale.
2. All these rumors and spoilers about Vaughn leaving the show and people reacting to the show is something that was leaked from the writers to get us guessing and pull us off track. I think JJ really wants us to surprise us all
3. The funeral casket was closed, it never showed for sure that there was a body in there.
4. JJ says "Watch carefully, because there are clues as to what's going to happen in the episodes. And if [Vaughn] happens not to be in the episode that you're watching, it doesn't mean he's not part of it"

Have faith guys, Vaughn isn't dead

I agree with everything being said about the weirdness of Vaughn's death, and I also thought it was weird that Sydney didn't cry at the funeral, and Jack didn't hug her at the hospital or the funeral....he's hugged her for less dramatic stuff than this!

You all have really made my day. I have been really bummed out about Vaughn's death. I think it would be the shows biggest mistake. That is an awsome theory i hope you guys are right.

yeah, vaughn can't b dead!! he is alive! the whole straw thing i think is correct!

Michael Vartan and anything Vaughn related has been removed off the ABC website, he has also been removed from the credits. Looks like its really true...... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Many people will classify me as being in 'denial,' but I stand my case. The reason why his name is not on the websites anymore is because he is not a show regular anymore. But just because he's not a regular doesn't mean he isn't going to appear at all.

However, many people are upset at the fact that he won't be a regular anymore and no longer be in every episode. I can respect that. But, for me, the possibility for some Vaughn is better than no Vaughn at all.

many people are upset at the fact that he won't be a regular anymore and no longer be in every episode. I can respect that. But, for me, the possibility for some Vaughn is better than no Vaughn at all.
Even though it's disappointing, I have to agree with you. A complete removal of Vaughn would ruin Alias for me, so even though I will Greatly miss interaction between Syd and Vaughn, I'll take some action over none.

what do you think?
I totally agree. Syd doesn't look sad. Truly dramatic performances come out of Garner and she looked ...?, so I don't believe he's dead. Before they cover him up with the sheet, he doesn't look dead. No one cries or talks about him at the funeral. A huge character is gone forever and no one says a word or sheds a tear? Why isn't Alice there? Why the closed coffin? Did anyone else notice that Vaughn sees the AK come out and watches the guy getting shot, but doesn't react at all to his impending doom? Why stand there when he's an agent? Duck, run, pull out a gun. Seemed too staged to anyone else?

Back