All you need is LOVE

Oh, I wanna chant too!!! No, actually, that's ok. Ummm, maybe you could show some of their thoughts too, like what spurred Will to do what he did. Other than that, it's fantastic, and I really can't wait to see how Vaughn reacts!

still chanting wit jo and mandy....fight fight fight...oh man...u should put they where in a fight and then she pulls vaughn away but will comes up from behind and decks him in the face and then syd drop kicks will...haha... fight fight fight

Sorry ive taken so much.School sucks.

Chapter 3

Sydney looked at Vaughn and Will looked at Vaughn also.Sydney stood up and went over to Vaughn.
"That ment nothing!!"Sydney said
"Oh really cause it looked like it meant alot"Vaughn said angryer.
Will stood up and told Vaughn to back off and that Sydney wanted to be with him.Sydneykept looking at Vaughn hopping that he would understand that she only wanted to be with Vaughn and she told Will that she was taken.
Vaughn was about to walk out the door when sydney grabed him.
"Im sorry"said Sydney with almost tears on her eyes.
Will took the statue that Vaughn had given Sydney and droped it on pourpeous.Vaughn before fighting Will he looked at Sydney.
"do you love me?"he asked
"more than anything"Sydney said
"Did you like that statue?"he ask
"yes cause it was from u"she said
"okay"Vaughn said
Vaughn the punched Will in the face and them picked up the statue pieces and left.Sydney went with him.
###################################
Hope you like it.Its short but ill have a longer one for the next one. :smiley: :D

Back