All You Need is One

no, they currently go to Penn State... Penn is short for UPenn which is short for the University of Pennyslvania, which, incidentally, is considered an Ivy League college... Penn state is NOT :lol:

So Penn State is High School... seriously american school names confuse me :lol: :angelic: But in some way I don't think you go to High School at the age of 22... it's just me messing up everything :angelic: *again*

Why do I feel like Jack will come back from his trip sooner and catch his daughter "going at it" with Vaughn? :lol:
If it happens, she could consider her first time as a terrible thing :P

So Penn State is High School... seriously american school names confuse me :lol: :angelic: But in some way I don't think you go to High School at the age of 22... it's just me messing up everything :angelic: *again*
noooooonononono -- both Penn State (a.k.a. Pennsylvania State University) and University of Pennsylvania (yes their names are similar) are universities..obviously. Michael wants to be a lawyer though, so after he spends four years at Penn state he needs to go on for another 3-4 years of education at a law school. The University of Pennsylvania has a very good law school.

Chapter 28

Upon returning to school after Thanksgiving Break, everyone was inundated with class work once more. This meant that Sydney was too distracted with the mountains of last minute papers and projects on top of finals studying to be concerned with her invitation to Michael for to come to her house the day they returned home. Unfortunately, once her preoccupation with studying ended, she began to focus on and obsess over that exact day.

Sydney only had two days worth of final exams – Monday and Tuesday. She, Michael and Jess wouldn’t be returning home until Friday of that same week, though, since Jess had a final late on Thursday afternoon. The trio would be driving home first thing Friday morning and then Michael was to come over to her house later that afternoon. This mean that starting Tuesday evening all Sydney had to do was pack her belongings for their month-long winter break, which left much time to think about Friday’s events. She began envisioning horrible scenarios that would make the already slightly awkward event entirely disastrous.

By Thursday evening, she had talked herself into so many crazy corners, she was desperate to talk to someone about her issues. However, with Sam and Cara gone for the year, all she had left was Jess, the one person she swore she wouldn’t talk to, at least, not about that. Sydney tried to keep herself from talking to Jess, but there was no use, she was in too much dire need of someone to talk to. Before going to Jess’s room, though, she formulated a way to get around her gross brother-sister sex advice problem.

“Jess, can I ask you something?” Sydney said casually. Jess grunted an affirmative response. “Well, say that there are two people who you don’t know but they’ve been dating for a while now and they decided that they were going to, you know, have sex…”

Jess turned to her friend with a slight smile across her face. “So you and my brother are finally gonna do it, huh?”

“No, no,” Sydney corrected quickly. “This is a friend – you don’t know her.”

“Uh, yeah, okay, a ‘friend,’” Jess said with air quotes while rolling her eyes.

“Anyway, is there…I mean, would you have any advice for this friend… so she wouldn’t like…die?” Sydney asked with a slight whimper.

“DIE?!” Jess laughed. “I doubt there’s any chance of dying unless you’re gonna do it with some guy who’s so fat that he’s going to crush you.”

“Don’t think there’s a danger of that,” Sydney laughed.

“Well… I dunno… how far have these two friends gone before?”

Sydney hesitated a moment before answering with a slight grimace, “Second base.”

Jess snorted. “Second base?! Only second base?! Aww, now I actually feel bad for him…”

“JESS!”

“Sorry,” she sighed, though she was still smirking. “Seriously, Syd, it’s going to be fine. Don’t freak over it.”

“Thanks,” Sydney smiled softly. She headed towards the door of Jess’s room and was almost halfway through it before Jess stopped her.

“Oh, one last thing,” she said. Sydney looked at her curiously. “Make sure I’m not within a five mile radius of whenever your ‘friends’ decide to do it – or, at least, not in the same house,” Jess said very seriously.

“No danger of that,” Sydney assured her.

~*~

On Friday, Jess complained the majority of the way home for having to get up at such an ungodly hour (nine a.m.). Halfway through the trip, Michael threatened to stop on the side of the turnpike and dump her off if she did not stop complaining about needing her beauty sleep. Luckily this threat worked and Jess focused her attention on other subjects, like all the relaxing she was going to be doing over their break from school.

“So, what are you two losers doing over break?” Jess asked them.

“Law school applications,” Michael told her. “I’ve got like a zillion essays to write.”

“Ew,” Jess responded. “What about you, Syd?”

“Nothing really…’snot like I have a job,” she laughed softly.

“You could be a lifeguard at an icy lake and stop anyone from attempting to swim in it,” Michael told her.

Jess looked at him as though he’d sprouted another limb from the side of his head. “You’re such a freak, Michael.”

“Thanks,” he sighed.

When they finally arrived at the Vaughn’s, Sydney helped Jess and Michael carry their things upstairs before Jess announced that she was going to the mall to do some last minute holiday shopping. This gave Sydney and Michael the perfect escape to Sydney’s house. Of course Jess had known all along that Michael had to drop Sydney off at her house along with her belongings. It was explaining his impending afternoon-long absence that was going to be tricky, had Jess questioned about it.

“So, um, when we get there, you gotta give me a couple minutes to like… arrange my room, okay?” Sydney asked as she wrung her hands nervously in her lap.

“Sure… take your time… I’m not in a hurry,” he said casually.

“Yeah right. You’re probably just wishing I’d strip right here…”

Michael couldn’t help but laugh loudly at her comment. “Somehow I think the people stopping beside us at the red light would give us strange looks then.”

“Ya think?” she laughed.

Once they arrived at her house, Sydney grabbed one of her bags and carried it up to her room while Michael unloaded the other few bags she had (mostly of laundry) and left them down in the kitchen area. Up in her room, Sydney dusted at lightening speed before throwing all her stuffed animals in her closet, figuring they weren’t exactly conducive to a romantic atmosphere. After her bed was free of stuffed animals, she arranged her vanilla candles on the tables on either side of her bed and lit them.

She did one last check of her room before walking over to the stairs and calling down to Michael, “Okay! You can come up now.”

Within a moment Michael appeared at the foot of the stairs and ascended them quickly. “Hi,” he said with a slightly nervous grin once he’d reached the top step.

“Hi,” she said back to him. Then, she took his hand and pulled him back towards her candlelit room.

“This looks nice; very romantic,” he told her. She gave him a soft smile before standing up on her toes and kissing him. Their kiss only lasted a minute though, before Sydney pulled back and giggled out of pure nerves.

“So, um… I…well there shouldn’t be talking, right? I’ll just…stop talking,” she said nervously.

“Okay,” Michael smiled, seemingly unfazed by her ramble. He brought his lips down to hers once more as they took two steps back towards her bed. After only another minute of kissing, Michael began to slowly peel Sydney’s shirt up. At this point, they broke their kiss so Sydney’s shirt could be removed. Once it was gone, Michael’s hands began to drift slowly towards the clasp on the back of her pink bra. As he unhooked it Sydney’s cheeks quickly turned the color of the item in question. True, it was not the first time he’d seen her in such an undressed state, but the fact that it was leading somewhere more made her all that much more nervous. In hopes of taking focus away from her nerves, Sydney began working on the buttons of Michael’s shirt.

Five minutes later, still attached at the lips, both Sydney and Michael were shirtless. Michael gently unsnapped her jeans and pushed them off the top of her hips. Sydney sat down on the bed so they could be pulled off her feet but, as Michael was doing this, she came to a horrifying realization. She gasped so loudly that she actually made Michael jump. “What?! What?” he asked frantically. “Did I hurt you?” he asked, though he wasn’t sure how that was possible since all he’d done was pull her pants away from her ankles.

“No, no,” Sydney whimpered as she covered her body with her pink sheet. “I just… I’m not wearing cute underwear! I forgot!”

“Um, Syd, seriously I don’t care – I don’t even know what color they were so I wouldn’t even know if they were cute or not. They could be black…or blue…or tie die, yet I still really wouldn’t care,” he assured her.

“They’re white,” she told him seriously.

“Again – don’t care,” he told her even more seriously. Sydney looked uncertain. “Syd, come on, you’re beautiful – why does it matter what color your underwear is?”

“Well, I dunno,” Sydney mumbled, her eyes focusing intently on the sheet around her. “I just thought…maybe, you know that other girl you were with had nice underwear…”

“I have absolutely no recollection of her underwear mostly because at the time I was very concerned about the great deal of sweating going on,” Michael told her honestly. Sydney couldn’t help but smile softly. “See, much better,” Michael said softly before kissing her. As they kissed, Sydney fell back on her bed and Michael crawled up beside her. He tried to pull the sheet away but Sydney had a death grip on it. “Okay…,” he said slowly.

“Well,” she paused, her cheeks turning from pink to a darker shade of crimson, “I’m embarrassed.”

“Of your underwear still?!” he questioned.

“No…’cause I’m naked,” she said quietly.

“I know, and you’re beautiful,” he whispered to her. She smiled, blush disappearing, and kissed him again, that time letting him pull the sheet away.

LMAO
Ok awkward enough
seriously that made anyone AFRAID of their first time
I was laughing sooo hard
just think of the look on SYds face
and reacting about her underare
like vaughn cares
lol
this was soooooooo good n funny

Aww poor Syd she is freaking out. She just needs to shut her mind off and let things happen as they should. Vaughn is doing a good job of calming her mind some.
Great update

Awww Syd was so cute and insecure...its adorable really that she cared about her underware not being spectacular and then about being naked..its just so innocent...lol..good chap!!!!!!

aweee omg that was so cute!!! hhaha freaking out about underwear!! jeeze syd!! hah but michael was awesome! i loved how he said "did i hurt you?" even tho like he said all he did was slide her pants down to her ankles!! haha

Loved it... It's a very nice romantic part leading into something more :D

I can't believe that Sydney freaked out so much about her underwear... I didn't have any problem with that, 'cause I was wearing a bikini and we came right in from the beach :lol: couldn't stop laughing about how ridiculous we've been and one kiss lead to another .... :angelic:

So stripping off the bikini it was ;)

Really really nice and easy chapter! :love: thanks!

PS. And thanks for putting my mind at ease with the american school system! Gotcha now ;) Penn State and UPenn... completely different :P

Back