AllAlias.com Role Playing Game

ooc-- lol its ok. Most people aren't. Its just annoying they didnt say 85 to start with ....however i otherwise would never have met ALLY..lol and thats a funny story!

ooc-LOL Sydney, its okay! Lots of peple arent...

OMG! Z! That was the funniest day of my life...I'm never forgetting that! LMAO! And she wouldnt be in this RPG too either...hehe :D

everyone Andrea and I have to make some sort of announcement..

we are leaving for a couple of days. Andrea needs to go to a special clinic in russia because of her head, and afterwards we go and take a few days of.. we both kind of need it to straighten out our heads.. say goodbye now andy

to Katya:

Hello Katya. I know we haven't spoken in a while but i didn't know who to turn to for this. McKennas said i can trust you. I need information on Cassie. Something with her aside from my personal feelings is sending me weird vibes. Let me know if you find anything. On another note Nadia joined mine and Carly's partnership with KD. If you ever need anything from us let me know. Nad is like family to me. And i know how much you mean to her. Thanks
Rox

To: Roxanne
I got in touch with my contacts about Cassie. I have attached all the info I found. I assume you know she cheated with Sark? Sark told me about it and said you knew. Didn't disclose details. From what I can find, Cassie is someone to watch out for. I have attached pictures of her giving information over to the CIA. (Those are also attached.) Not sure what intel she gave them, but I'd advise you putting a tail on her.
I'm glad Nadia has joined you. She is an amazing girl and I know she will help the KD!
Katya

ooc: Katya gave Roxanne ALL the info and didn't hide anything.......

another ooc: Let's say Nadia and Kaci were raised together by Katya and Irina & Kaci and Nadia were friends and still are and Nadia knew Kaci was working for the CIA.

To: Nadia
Nadia, I need your help! I'm at the safe house in Belgium and I don't know where to go. One of my contacts higher up in the CIA told me that there was a picture of Irina, Sark, Katya, you, and I from last Christmas. In the report that my contact gave me, the CIA was going to force me to disclose the locations of all of them, as well as you. It also said they could get the info by any means available!!
I need your help Nadia! I grabbed my travel bag and laptop before I quickly left but I don't have anywhere to stay besides the safe house and I know Irina and Katya will probably want it available.
Please help me! I have no clue who leaked the picture of us, but I need you!
Kaci

To: Irina, Katya, Sark
The CIA has a picture of you three, Nadia, and me from last Christmas! They said they could use whatever means available to find out all of your locations. One of my contacts higher up told me early enough that I had time to grab my travel bag and my laptop and get out of the country. I'm at the safe house in Belgium. I hope you don't mind Irina and Katya, I just had no clue where else to go.
Kaci

Back