AllAlias Dating Service

Fill those surveys! come on! and do you guys wantto pick your own partners or do you want us to pick?...I was thinking you guys could pick your own so we wouldnt be responsible for bad choices...and its flattering if you get picked lol

Your name: Max
Sex:Male
Their age: 13-17
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hobbies:Sketching, writing
Your eyes:Ice Blue
Their eyes:Doesn't matter
Your personality:Funny, brave, kinda dark
What you like in a guy or girl's personality: Funny, kinda dark, a ditz
What you don't like in a guy or girl's personality: Preppieness
What you look like: 5'10', Browny-blond hair, skinny
What you like the girl or guy to look like: Doesn't really matter
Which celebrity do you look like the most: Michael Vartan, Bradley Cooper crossed
Which celebrity do you think is the hottest/sexiest: JENNIFER GARNER!!!
What you like the guy or girl to look like: Doesn't matter
Pet Peeves: Chewing with your mouth open, preppieness
Where would you like to go on a date?
Beach or mountains
What would be your perfect date?: Dinner, walk on the beach

Your name: Asha
Sex: 100% Female
Their age:13-15
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hobbies: Dance, Kickboxing, Languages, Sports, and Track
Your eyes: Brown
Their eyes: Blue, Brown, Hazel
Your personality: Funny, smart, confident, and swweet
What you like in a guy or girl's personality:All the above
What you don't like in a guy or girl's personality:Snobby/Preppy
What you look like:Tall, Thin, and Tan skin
What you like the girl or guy to look like: Tall, Thin, built
Which celebrity do you look like the most: Halle Berry
Which celebrity do you think is the hottest/sexiest: Jennfier Garner
Pet Peeves: Annoying,loud, and rude
Where would you like to go on a date?b)the beach
What would be your perfect date?: A nice dinner, dancing, movie, and a walk on the beach :angelic:

Ok I shall take it mo. But I have you know I was bored so I took to bottles off advil and i am a little up in the sky! LMAO ok anyway

Name: Alexis or Ally or sunfire or Hey you. Anyone will do
sex: I am pretty sure I am a FEMALE. :smiley:
Their age: 109. (LMAO) no no I dont care bah make it any ( dont go over board here i dont want a 40 year old)
Orienatation: You tell me what it mean first. Actually I am gay very gay! LMAO no I am straight. whatever that means
Hobbies: Scarring Old people. LMAO j/k I like to do Yoga. Getten good at the a__ kicken part. I love to intrupted my brother when he is talking to his girlfriend. I usually say " Hey Dork your mommy wants ya." Quite amusing.
eyes: Mine are bluish hazel. ( i am the devil so they would be red)
Their eyes: dun care. as long as they have eyes.
Your personality: Crazy mental ( LMAO) Ummm people say I am funny, but I dont see why. nice I guess *laughs evily* and I cant stand little gnomes. THEY FREAK ME OUT!
Their personality: They better not be a gnome! I hate gnomes. And sweet nice and scared i repeat NOT A GNOME!
Looks: me? uhhhh I have blonde hair I am 5"3 or 5"4 I wiehg like 99lbs ( but how would I know I dont have a weigher around me neck) I look like me.
Celeberity looks: I look Like me. me and me alone! Happy with me. No celeb looks like me :smiley:
Hot celebrity: Name just one? Michael Varten, Ben affelck Alls I can tink of right now.
Pet peeves.: Yes my pets pee. ( actually I dont know. I can get pretty hyper when I am caffinated. Drive my sisters crazy. One time they locked me in the closet because I wouldn't stop singing the star spangled banner.

BAHH! I did it. so yall happy now.

Back