AllAlias Dating Service

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
Sunfire_77 said:
Marlene said:
You all are riots!
AH Thanks marlene we try our best * stops trauding and hands marelene a flower* anyone else?????

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But really I am freaking out here its funny! I cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: oooooooooooooo I want one!! flower... *eyes glaze over*

:lol:
*does a cursty and walks over to kate* here take the basket I am done being flower girl* LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ok Yea this is funny. I think I mean I am not sure I mean uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh * falls out of chair*

*hands kate replacement basket* here ya go. I always keep extras.

O AND I have my perfect mate!!!!!!!! ELFELFA!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO or barney! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEWWWW
or sloane in a speedo! EWW EWW EWWW! LMAO No cross out all of them sickos! LMAO

Sunfire_77 said:
SydB_JenG said:
Sunfire_77 said:
Ok I shall take it mo. But I have you know I was bored so I took to bottles off advil and i am a little up in the sky! LMAO ok anyway

Name: Alexis or Ally or sunfire or Hey you. Anyone will do
sex: I am pretty sure I am a FEMALE. :smiley:
Their age: 109. (LMAO) no no I dont care bah make it any ( dont go over board here i dont want a 40 year old)
Orienatation: You tell me what it mean first. Actually I am gay very gay! LMAO no I am straight. whatever that means
Hobbies: Scarring Old people. LMAO j/k I like to do Yoga. Getten good at the a__ kicken part. I love to intrupted my brother when he is talking to his girlfriend. I usually say " Hey Dork your mommy wants ya." Quite amusing.
eyes: Mine are bluish hazel. ( i am the devil so they would be red)
Their eyes: dun care. as long as they have eyes.
Your personality: Crazy mental ( LMAO) Ummm people say I am funny, but I dont see why. nice I guess *laughs evily* and I cant stand little gnomes. THEY FREAK ME OUT!
Their personality: They better not be a gnome! I hate gnomes. And sweet nice and scared i repeat NOT A GNOME!
Looks: me? uhhhh I have blonde hair I am 5"3 or 5"4 I wiehg like 99lbs ( but how would I know I dont have a weigher around me neck)  I look like me.
Celeberity looks: I look Like me. me and me alone! Happy with me. No celeb looks like me :smiley:
Hot celebrity: Name just one? Michael Varten, Ben affelck Alls I can tink of right now.
Pet peeves.: Yes my pets pee. ( actually I dont know. I can get pretty hyper when I am caffinated. Drive my sisters crazy. One time they locked me in the closet because I wouldn't stop singing the star spangled banner.

BAHH! I did it. so yall happy now.
LMAO!! Sunfire! can i be your girlfriend loL! we are very compatible! haha! :D just kidding!
Atleast someone understands my use of advil and cough medicine. LMAO!!!!!!!! Dont worry mo! Ben affelck will happen to just break down and come and rescue you and some hot guy will come and rescue me from tripping over my phone cord and landing to a watery grave! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe Hey mo have you seen jo? hehehe ( I ryme! LMAO)
Lmao!! actually Ib Profeun does it for me!! haha and Jo has not been here! she was supposed to mud wrestle with me hmm...want to come!! I hear there ae supposed to be evil squirrels to tackle!! or you can just bring th epalm tree inflatable chair and be an observer..Mr. Cabs says "hello!!"...I met a kid who didn't like cabbage today...I shot him with my rubberband gun lmao!! the teacher got mad at me!!!! then i peppered him! and i shouted "YOUVE BEEN SEASONED!"

SydB_JenG said:
Sunfire_77 said:
SydB_JenG said:
Sunfire_77 said:
Ok I shall take it mo. But I have you know I was bored so I took to bottles off advil and i am a little up in the sky! LMAO ok anyway

Name: Alexis or Ally or sunfire or Hey you. Anyone will do
sex: I am pretty sure I am a FEMALE. :smiley:
Their age: 109. (LMAO) no no I dont care bah make it any ( dont go over board here i dont want a 40 year old)
Orienatation: You tell me what it mean first. Actually I am gay very gay! LMAO no I am straight. whatever that means
Hobbies: Scarring Old people. LMAO j/k I like to do Yoga. Getten good at the a__ kicken part. I love to intrupted my brother when he is talking to his girlfriend. I usually say " Hey Dork your mommy wants ya." Quite amusing.
eyes: Mine are bluish hazel. ( i am the devil so they would be red)
Their eyes: dun care. as long as they have eyes.
Your personality: Crazy mental ( LMAO) Ummm people say I am funny, but I dont see why. nice I guess *laughs evily* and I cant stand little gnomes. THEY FREAK ME OUT!
Their personality: They better not be a gnome! I hate gnomes. And sweet nice and scared i repeat NOT A GNOME!
Looks: me? uhhhh I have blonde hair I am 5"3 or 5"4 I wiehg like 99lbs ( but how would I know I dont have a weigher around me neck)  I look like me.
Celeberity looks: I look Like me. me and me alone! Happy with me. No celeb looks like me :smiley:
Hot celebrity: Name just one? Michael Varten, Ben affelck Alls I can tink of right now.
Pet peeves.: Yes my pets pee. ( actually I dont know. I can get pretty hyper when I am caffinated. Drive my sisters crazy. One time they locked me in the closet because I wouldn't stop singing the star spangled banner.

BAHH! I did it. so yall happy now.
LMAO!! Sunfire! can i be your girlfriend loL! we are very compatible! haha! :D just kidding!
Atleast someone understands my use of advil and cough medicine. LMAO!!!!!!!! Dont worry mo! Ben affelck will happen to just break down and come and rescue you and some hot guy will come and rescue me from tripping over my phone cord and landing to a watery grave! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe Hey mo have you seen jo? hehehe ( I ryme! LMAO)
Lmao!! actually Ib Profeun does it for me!! haha and Jo has not been here! she was supposed to mud wrestle with me hmm...want to come!! I hear there ae supposed to be evil squirrels to tackle!! or you can just bring th epalm tree inflatable chair and be an observer..Mr. Cabs says "hello!!"...I met a kid who didn't like cabbage today...I shot him with my rubberband gun lmao!! the teacher got mad at me!!!! then i peppered him! and i shouted "YOUVE BEEN SEASONED!"
I'll join and yeaaaaaaaa You go MO!!!!!! You have been peppered! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO! :smiley:

This is for fun but what the hey

Your name:Kristen...:P KM Innocent or like some1 else said Hey you!
Sex:Female...well last time I check he he
Their age: 15-17
Sexual Orientation:STRAIGHT
Hobbies: alias,reading,swimming,politics, movies, friends and guys he he :angelic:
Your eyes: brownish hazel
Their eyes: anything pretty
Your personality: I'm a little ditzy my friends say I'm on crack, I like to have funny, I'm very talkive and I'm a good friend (one flaw I can be a little evil if I'm in a bad mood)
What you like in a guy or girl's personality: humor,sensitive, talkive, sweet, and kind
What you don't like in a guy or girl's personality: being a selfish, self-center pig! and being a jerk
What you look like: ummm I like me! nah I wear contacts, I have kinda long hair that is a mixture of colors, I'm avg, 5'5 have a good tan (natural) no self-tanner felgercarb ummm anything else?
What you like the girl or guy to look like: ummm....Tall dark and Handsome? well for serious avg, kinda taller I don't know I have a phobia of the vertically changelled ( sp?)
Which celebrity do you look like the most: I don't know..I was once called Michelle Branch by a couple of ppl in my Spanish class but I don't see it
Which celebrity do you think is the hottest/sexiest: MV, Joel from GC, Eminem, Josh Harnett, and Josh Lucas
Pet Peeves: overly opinionated ppl ( because I am) stupid ppl, and a sour personality
Where would you like to go on a date? I like the country cuz I'm a country gal and the beachmaybe a city too
a) In the mountains b)the beach c)Big City d)Countryside
What would be your perfect date?: At Subway where we can talk or to rent a movie I know I'm a cheap date

well thats me :angelic:

~KM

Mud wrestling in the chat room if anyone wants to come!!!!...bring your inflatable chairs!! if you dont have one ask me...i not only find you allalias bfs/gfs...i also assign inflatable chairs!!

Sunfire_77 said:

O AND I have my perfect mate!!!!!!!! ELFELFA!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO or barney! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEWWWW
what's about sergio?

About time people LMAO j/k!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe Da girls over pawer all ya all!!!!! LMAO Its soooo cool. Anyway I need to go find some cheese I am hungry for cheese...... ( sorry that was random Blame it on the profin)

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
Sunfire_77 said:

what's about sergio?

O yea him. O yea didn't ya here. I whacked him over the head with a palmeteto loaf and dumped him in the missori! COuldn't keep his paws off of me! LMAO Pun attaneded! LMAO

Mud wrestling now! I am soooooooo dere!!!!!!! LMAO! I wan a chair mo. Dont I have a chair Though? Thought so * grabs chaior and waddles off to chat room*

Back