AllAlias Homework Help Center!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jess said:
:hug:

That sucks -_-  I don't know how you do it.
[post="1038106"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:hug: s back. it does suck, but i do get paid. ;)

yendys47 said:
Yea...how do you do it Mandy? :confused:

ETA: OH YEA! Half day!!  :woot:  :woot:

--Cynthia :apple:
[post="1038108"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well last friday, i slept from 12-3 and i plan on sleeping more tonight because i have to work on a chemistry project with some ppl tomorrow. :hmm:
--mandy :angelic:

yendys47 said:
School ends early because we have Parent Teacher Conferences...which means we also get report cards <_<

But the half day part rocks :D

--Cynthia :apple:
[post="1038112"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Bronx has it too?? :eek:

Cool :D

ETA: I fell asleep and just woke up <_< Great...now I have 30 minutes to finish my chinese homework :hmm:

--Linda 🎈

We have half days but it doesn't neccessarily mean we get hour report cards. It's called "PA Days" here Professional Activity. :lol: Teacher go out together and party or they sit in boring meetings. :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

:lol: Teachers partying?? That's disturbing...

Hmmm...can't wait till next weekend...that is assuming the teachers won't give that much homework. <_<

--Linda 🎈

svfan4ever said:

Hmmm...can't wait till next weekend...that is assuming the teachers won't give that much homework. <_<

--Linda 🎈
[post="1038191"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: I dunno, some of them do go to movies and bowling and stuff together that much i know. :thinking: Most of them arn't excatly young anymore. ;)
-Mandy :angelic:

That's even more disturbing :lol:

I saw my math teacher outside of the school buying a drink and he came up and said hi and i was like huh? Before I could figure out what happened and gasp, he left :mellow:

It's just weird...

Which is an odd thing to say because me and my friends became really good friends with a teacher last year and she invited us all to her house during the summer :D

--Linda 🎈

svfan4ever said:
That's even more disturbing :lol:

I saw my math teacher outside of the school buying a drink and he came up and said hi and i was like huh? Before I could figure out what happened and gasp, he left :mellow:

It's just weird...

Which is an odd thing to say because me and my friends became really good friends with a teacher last year and she invited us all to her house during the summer :D

--Linda 🎈
[post="1038198"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That what? teachers are actually human? ya. believe it or not, they are. :lol:

svfan4ever said:
It's just weird :hmm:

Probably because Stuy teachers have no like <_<

--Linda 🎈
[post="1038202"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
no like? :blink: wtf? :lol: suuure

well i'm off to baby sitting. See ya tomorrow! ;)

svfan4ever said:

--Linda 🎈
[post="1038191"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Disturbing is when you find yourself parying with them, or sitting in a pub drinking beer with them, or better still going around their house for a cup of tea.

All real-life situations that have occured in my life.

Ok this isn't really a homework question but i need help with it so it will help me with my hw, so it is..

the whole verbal phrases. I don't get the infinitive ones like when it is an adj, adv, etc. It doesn't make sense to me

ILoveVartan said:
Ok this isn't really a homework question but i need help with it so it will help me with my hw, so it is..

the whole verbal phrases. I don't get the infinitive ones like when it is an adj, adv, etc. It doesn't make sense to me
[post="1039041"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

what do you mean? :confused:

will someone PLEASE find me an article? please? I have so many things to do, i have no idea where to start. (n)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back