AllAlias Penpals

okay, so maybe this is a really stupid idea, but it just occured to me so i'd like people's input
i think it might be fun to pair "allalias buddies", probably of a similar age, and then they could be sort of like penpals, and exchange email, aim, etc.
so basically it would be like having someone you could talk to but you would know that you would never meet them, so you could talk to them about stuff going on in your life
so if anyone thinks this is an interesting idea, then please tell me and also, how do you think this should work (if it happens)?
should people maybe pm me if they want to have a buddy/penpal (and maybe tell me their age) and then i could pair ppl? or ppl could just post on this thread and then find a buddy? and would everyone like to have same gender buddies? okay so i'm not sure what to do, that is why i would love input! :smiley:
and if you think this is an absolutely stupid idea please say so!

UPDATE:WE ASK THAT ALL PAIRING REQUESTS ARE PMED TO US-
GUYS PM GO Syd
GIRLS PM SarahCharlie
WE WILL PM U UR BUDDY AND POST IT HERE
thanx
~the yentahs

I was thinking about the same thing! That sounds awsome pair me up with some one!
Female
I like alias, smallville, Michael Vartan, Tom Welling, and mmm... Everything!

Who wants to buddie with me?
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

this sounds cool.
i'm female
8th grade
I love Alias, Michael Vartan, Happy Days, Matrix, chocolate, books, music, acting, writing!

although me and alias_fan aim like everyday you can never have too many buddies!

if you want to be my buddy, send me a pm and i'll be happy to be your buddy!

Back