Season 5 allison vs syd again!

k i just posted all the article from alias-media!!!!!!!!

ALIAS. Those wondering when Sark’s girlfriend, Alison “Evil Francie” Doren, might turn up need only read this:

I just worked on the show on Monday. It was an extremely long day - 17 hours to film one scene. Other people had to stay even longer than I did though, so it probabally ended up being 18 or 19 hours. The reason being is that the scene has a lot of action and complicated camera angles and setups.

The episode that this is for is number 3.6 and it will be titled 'The Nemesis.' This scene is the first time that Francie will be revealed this season.The scene is a club scene in Milan. Sydney is there in one of her disguises and is looking for a diplomat that she is supposed to extract. When she finally spots him, she notices a red dot on him and whips around to spot Evil Francie on the balcony with a sniper rifle. Sydney tackles the guy to the ground to protect him, but it looks like it's to late and the guy dies anyway. Sydney and Francie then get into a gun fight and all the extras in the club go screaming and running for their lives as glass from the club begins to shatter everywhere. Vaughn is also in the scene working with Sydney. He is on the balcony as well, but on the opposite side of the club from where Francie is. Once the shooting starts between Syd and Francie, Vaughn begins firing as well. In the end, from what I could tell, Francie gets away.

Another interesting little tidbit is that Nicholas Brendon's twin brother Kelly Donovan will be in this episode. About mid way through filming he was brought on the set and I had to do a serious double take because I was sure that was Nick. But nope, it's his twin. I'm not exactly sure what his role is. I didn't see him have any dialogue, but he wasn't just an extra either. He very well could have been doing stunt work for someone. Or durring the scene he is in close vicinity to the diplomat that gets killed so he could be playing someone that is in the diplomats camp. But I'm really not sure. All I know is, is that he will be used in the episode somehow.

Hopefully you haven't heard all this before. :smiley:

Source: aintitcoolnews.com

Note: I just snatched the Alias info. To read the full article click the source link at the end of this post.

I don't find it possible that she lived. She was shot what, 2 or 3 times? Oh well, Syd's just gunna end up killing her anyway...

DIE B**** DIE!!!!!!!!!

You know I can never feel genuinely worried about the safety of the characters again, I mean they NEVER die. Get shot a few times, burnt remains are found. Dead? Of course not. Of course maybe she was only mostly dead, you know, like "The Princess Bride". Theree seems to be a lot of "Mostly dead" people in the Alias world. At least it keeps the actors working, even after their character's died a few times. :cool: :cool: :cool:

No! She cant be back again!! I wish they could think up a way to bring the real Francie back, cuz i really like Merrin, but i don't like Allison!

ahhh...i didn't jsut read all of that. oye. they are hard to stay away from...the whole no more lena pulled me into here!

WOAH! Dude sounds great! But man, shouldn't she have died from those three bullets shot around her chest? Dang man..... how'd she live? :blink:

Back