Season 3 Allison

I'm confused... If Allison was also taken by the Covenant, what has she been doing for the past two years? And why doesn't she know what happened to Syd? And why did it take her so long to get back to Sark?

well Sark hasn't been out of CIA custody for very long. and she was probably on assignment for the covenant and couldn't just drop everything to catch up with her old boyfriend. and she said that she spent a few months in recovery, and since then has been working for the covenant. so that's what she's been up to for the last 2 years. she may know what happened to Sydney and didn't trust Sloane with that information. or she doesn't know which is possible because she probably wasn't a high ranking operative or worked more as a freelancer, and wasn't privy to such important information. or maybe the covenant didn't have Sydney. who was controlling her hasn't been confirmed yet.

sdmix Posted on Nov 3 2003, 08:01 PM
she may know what happened to Sydney and didn't trust Sloane with that information. or she doesn't know which is possible because she probably wasn't a high ranking operative or worked more as a freelancer, and wasn't privy to such important information. or maybe the covenant didn't have Sydney. who was controlling her hasn't been confirmed yet.

I agree Allison may not know about Sydney. She says that she was told not to kill Sydney because they want to retrieve something she saw from her memory. So what does that say about the situation. 1. Someone may have sent Sydney back to the CIA for her protection, because if she had been working for the Covenant they wouldn't have sent her back. 2. What did she see? Does it have something to do with Rambaldi? Is she the only one who saw it?
and so nothing is as it seems on Alias.
:cool:

I think it would be cool if it turned out that Alison worked with "Julia" (who she of course knew was really Syd.) I think Alison and Julia would make great friends...the complete alter-egos of Syd and Francie (but in the same bodies!) How weird would that be?

Azalea Posted on Nov 3 2003, 09:23 PM
I think it would be cool if it turned out that Alison worked with "Julia" (who she of course knew was really Syd.) I think Alison and Julia would make great friends...the complete alter-egos of Syd and Francie (but in the same bodies!) How weird would that be?
Pretty weird but interesting plot wise. However, I don't think that's what happened. I'm thinking Syd and/or someone else helped her escape the Doctor who was torturing her. This is before the Covenant could get her to work for them. As Julia Thorne, she may have been working for someone else. Now I'm only betting with myself here: think Mom, especially since the Covenant is being run by Russian mobsters. Yes, I know. Jack asked for her help to find Sydney's killers.
But I'm almost never right, so we'll wait until the mob of unholy writers tells us.

i think what Lenafan is saying about someone letting Sydney free so she'd be protected by the CIA is a brilliant idea. it would make total sense as far as what we currently know.

ummmmm it seemed that "julia" and "allison" didn't work together because when sloane asked her if she crossed paths with syd in her "missing" years she said no, and if it's not like "julia" looked different than syd because they looked the same, as the video clearly tells... and she looked pretty serious... but then again she is really good at lying, so i don't think they worked together... but ya they probably would have similar persanalities.. i mean "Julia" fully walked in and slit lazareys throat without hesitation... thats just brutal... and we all kno how evil "allison" is....

sdmix said:
i think what Lenafan is saying about someone letting Sydney free so she'd be protected by the CIA is a brilliant idea. it would make total sense as far as what we currently know.
yeah b/c if she hadnt of escaped from the convenant then the smart thing for them to of done would have been to keep her for however long it took to retrieve that thing from her memory...does that make sense?

*allis*

mvmercer said:
I'm confused... If Allison was also taken by the Covenant, what has she been doing for the past two years?
Yeah... Wasn't Alison saying something to Sark when they were in bed (can't remember what episode...) about getting some kind of treatment after the big fight at Syd's apt at the end of Season 2? It had me thinking along the lines of some kind of fountain-of-youthin thing... She seems to have been given a "healing factor" not unlike Wolverine from the X-Men... She was shot, and then she managed to miraculously heal herself when she should have died.

What do you guys think? Think the Covenant (or someone) experimented on her with Rimbaldi's (or someone else's) work?

rogue_kiss Posted on Jan 9 2004, 01:49 AM
What do you guys think? Think the Covenant (or someone) experimented on her with Rimbaldi's (or someone else's) work?

We're going to fin out on Sunday when the season continues. Remember, someone she trusts got her to accept a memory erasing. The Covenant wants her because she SAW SOMETHING! So we need to ask what was it she saw that she would agree to the memory erase. Who did she trust? Why was it important AND why and who returned her via Hong Kong to the CIA?
A lot of questions and answers...of course they only promised to tell us what she had been doing the past two years and the answers would come from someone totally unexpected.

I can hardly wait. :woot:

lenafan said:
We're going to fin out on Sunday when the season continues. Remember, someone she trusts got her to accept a memory erasing. The Covenant wants her because she SAW SOMETHING! So we need to ask what was it she saw that she would agree to the memory erase. Who did she trust? Why was it important AND why and who returned her via Hong Kong to the CIA?
A lot of questions and answers...of course they only promised to tell us what she had been doing the past two years and the answers would come from someone totally unexpected.
No, no, no... My whole post (and this topic) are regarding Alison (the Francinator, The Freplica, Fralison, etc...).

I was not talking about Syd at all... I think you misunderstood.

rogue_kiss Posted on Jan 12 2004, 12:49 AM

No, no, no... My whole post (and this topic) are regarding Alison (the Francinator, The Freplica, Fralison, etc...).

Well, I don't know where my brain was at that moment...sorry..
I should have posted-- that they used (The Covenant) a medicine developed from a Rambaldi formula in one of his manuscripts. Seems like she is somewhat self-healing with a tad more strength...looks like we'll see her again. :cool:

WellsLansborough Posted on Jun 20 2004, 01:27 PM
WEll, Alison is dead now, isn't she? She was shot/stabbed, no? So... is she still coming back...?

Who knows if she's coming back--only JJ knows, but she's not dead.

She evidently 'dismantled' the ambulance crew and disappeared at the end of the episode. Sydney was told by Allison that a Rambaldi formula was used to heal her. It also added something to her - umm - body that made her stronger etc (she told this to Sydney also about the time they started fighting). Check it out: It was the episode entitled The Nemesis.

She didn't die in "Nemesis" . . .

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->See "Remnants"--I hope that Will succeeded in killing her! Frankly, I don't want her back . . .<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->
;) ✌️

Back