Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided not to PM admins about this, since the last time I did, nothing ever came of it. Ok, earlier tonight, Ally and I were talking on AIM, and she told me her brother had been in an accident. His friend was driving drunk and they went off a bridge, the friend was killed. Her brother was taken to the hospital and seemed okay for a while, I think. Later on, when we were talking, she got a phone call, when she came back, she told me her brother was dead. She was really feeling bad about it, and she had been talking to other people online too. Wikky told her to lay down, so she told me she would go lie down. She came back a few minutes later telling me she was scared, so I asked her why. She said she tried something. A few more questions later, I found out she took over 10 sleeping pills to try to relax. She started to get really dizzy and stuff, and she kept saying she couldn't feel her arms, or her legs....she said it's over, I can feel it coming...It's done...I told her she had to stay with me, and she told me she'd always be with me, she'd never leave...and then she signed off... I haven't heard from her...and she may be dead..

Maybe you're thinking, this isn't true, but Sarah was talking to her too, and I would NEVER joke about this.

Thank you Jo... I know, that admins would say not to but ppl need to know about this. I'm so freaking worried... and shes gone oh god shes gone!

I'm cant stop shaking, she was talking to me too.. We were such good friends...I'm so SCARED!! WE ARE NOT JOKING, please Pray that she will be ok.

You guys, I'm SO scared right now...I just wish there was more we could do to help...I feel so...sick...she just has to be okay..I snuck on to come back here.....I just wish we could something...ANYTHING!

I am too... omg omg this cant be happening... SHE DIDNT DESERVE THIS!!!

Ally please we love you sweety, come back!

OMG!!! you guys!!! I can't even take this!! So many things are happening!!! I WANT IT TO STOP!! AND NOT ALLY OH GOD PLEASE!!!! NOT TO HER!!!

I hate being able to do nothing...i want to be there with her...i want her life to be back to normal...this stuff shouldnt happen!!!!...I love her so much!!!

I CANT DO ANY ****ING THING!!!! IM SO FRUSTRATED, I JUST WANNA GO OVER THERE AND.,.. I DUNNO WHAT, BUT SOMETHING!!!!

And i was watcing alias where dixon almost kills himself and i started crying... good thing my parents didnt notice

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SydB_JenG said:
OMG!!! you guys!!! I can't even take this!! So many things are happening!!! I WANT IT TO STOP!!  AND NOT ALLY OH GOD PLEASE!!!! NOT TO HER!!!
I KNOW! GOD!! ANd two weeks ago too..
AND EARLIER TODAY!! Omg im such a wreck...my friends...i just...i dont know what to do...I want to hold her...i want to tell her how special she was to me...and that ending her life isnt the right thing...that she means something to all of us...omg...ALLY!...please...please dont do this!!!

SiriCerasi said:
I CANT DO ANY ****ING THING!!!! IM SO FRUSTRATED, I JUST WANNA GO OVER THERE AND.,.. I DUNNO WHAT, BUT SOMETHING!!!!

And i was watcing alias where dixon almost kills himself and i started crying... good thing my parents didnt notice
ya i was to....and then when marshalls gf said the world was evil i was like you are totally right.....all i can say is please dont drink and drive that is hwat started this whole ****in mess in the first place

SydB_JenG said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SydB_JenG said:
OMG!!! you guys!!! I can't even take this!! So many things are happening!!! I WANT IT TO STOP!!  AND NOT ALLY OH GOD PLEASE!!!! NOT TO HER!!!
I KNOW! GOD!! ANd two weeks ago too..
AND EARLIER TODAY!! Omg im such a wreck...my friends...i just...i dont know what to do...I want to hold her...i want to tell her how special she was to me...and that ending her life isnt the right thing...that she means something to all of us...omg...ALLY!...please...please dont do this!!!
I just want her to be okay...and I really have to go...my parents are being evil..god, please PM if anyone hears anything?

vaughnmyangel said:
SiriCerasi said:

ya i was to....and then when marshalls gf said the world was evil i was like you are totally right.....all i can say is please dont drink and drive that is hwat started this whole ****in mess in the first place
when i heard that i was just htinking about this... and when dixon was on teh bridge... god i will never be teh same again. please ally come back... please we love you so much come back!

I will Jo...dont worry take care of yourself...we shouldnt think the worst yet i guess

Im so mad at her brothers friend...he took away allys happiness!! all becaus ehe was ****ing drunk! I hate hiM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back