Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND TO ALL PEOPLE!!!...ALLY!!!...She has impacted my life so much!! She ALWAYS made my day better! ALWAYS!!...why is everything so messed up...it wasnt supposed to happen to her! It just wasnt!! NOT HER!!!

alias8000 said:
vaughnmyangel said:
SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
I know! the girl has been through so much!! Now this!!! No one deserves this...especially not Ally!  Shes so special to all of us!
i know!! she has been through so much... ISNT IT ENOUGH?!?!
when did the world become so twisted...WHEN???!!!!
SINCE PPL STOPPED HAVING A HEART!
since ppl stopped caring... since ppl became too obsessed with their own success...

SiriCerasi said:
Sarah said:
She could be dead, she told us that she could'ent got off the floor, and the she could'ent feel her arms and legs. There was NO ONE home either..
i know... i had to leave soon after she took the pills... what happened? damn alias...
She just signed off! We dont know what happend!! She could'ent even move..We told her to call the cops but I think it was to late..

alias8000 said:
vaughnmyangel said:
SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
I know! the girl has been through so much!! Now this!!! No one deserves this...especially not Ally!  Shes so special to all of us!
no no i think it is even earleier since there were humans...we are such an evil race......we are some of the only things that kill each other.....we are stupid...and uncaring...

IT CAN'T BE ALLY! SHE DOES NOT DESERVE THIS! MAYBE SHE'S IN DEEP SLEEP! MAYBE SHE IS ALIVE! PRAY! HOPE! PPL! PRAY AND HOPE!

SydB_JenG said:
AND TO ALL PEOPLE!!!...ALLY!!!...She has impacted my life so much!! She ALWAYS made my day better! ALWAYS!!...why is everything so messed up...it wasnt supposed to happen to her! It just wasnt!! NOT HER!!!
shes impacted mine so much too... she is always so sweet to me, shes my angel. her and jo...

vaughnmyangel said:
alias8000 said:
vaughnmyangel said:
SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
no no i think it is even earleier since there were humans...we are such an evil race......we are some of the only things that kill each other.....we are stupid...and uncaring...
you see now anneka? YOU SEE WHY I HAVE ALWAYS HATED PPL!

GOD ****ING DAMNIT!!!! NOT ALLY!!!!!! YOU STUPID DRUNK DRIVING ****ERS!!!! SEE WHAT IT DOES!!! SEE!!! IT TAKES AWAY PEOPLE LIKE ALLY!!!...NOT ALLY!!

vaughnmyangel said:
alias8000 said:
vaughnmyangel said:
SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
yeah! We need to care more and stop being selfish brats!

alias8000 said:
IT CAN'T BE ALLY! SHE DOES NOT DESERVE THIS! MAYBE SHE'S IN DEEP SLEEP! MAYBE SHE IS ALIVE! PRAY! HOPE! PPL! PRAY AND HOPE!
she said she was taking sleeping pills... so maybe shes just sleeping... but 20?!?!

SydB_JenG said:
GOD ****ING DAMNIT!!!! NOT ALLY!!!!!! YOU STUPID DRUNK DRIVING ****ERS!!!! SEE WHAT IT DOES!!! SEE!!! IT TAKES AWAY PEOPLE LIKE ALLY!!!...NOT ALLY!!
I AM NEVER EVER EVER GONNA DRINK... LOOK AT WHAT IT DOES!

SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
AND TO ALL PEOPLE!!!...ALLY!!!...She has impacted my life so much!! She ALWAYS made my day better! ALWAYS!!...why is everything so messed up...it wasnt supposed to happen to her! It just wasnt!!  NOT HER!!!
shes impacted mine so much too... she is always so sweet to me, shes my angel. her and jo...
same with me! she is soo sweet and nice and friendly and i don't care about her addiction she had with coffee! ALLY PLEASE BE OKAY!!!!!!!

what the hell is wrong with pp!!!!!! i hate it i will say for the millionth time....dont even think of drinking and driving it ruins so many more lives than anyone could ever think possible

vaughnmyangel said:
she is an angel......i pray even hto there is no one to pray to
im praying too.... i told her that, and that her brother and her would be ok right before he died... of all the times for me to be wrong

SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
I AM NEVER EVER EVER GONNA DRINK... LOOK AT WHAT IT DOES!
I SHALL TAKE AN OATH! WE'LL ALL TAKE AN OATH! WE WILL NEVER DRINK OR TAKE DRUGS EVER!!!

20 is going to kill her!!! and maybe she wanted it that way!! I wouldnt blame her!!! STUFF LIKE THIS SHOULDNT HAPPEN TO PEOPLE WHO DONT DESERVE IT!!! ALLY I LOVE YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back