Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.
SydB_JenG said:
20 is going to kill her!!! and maybe she wanted it that way!! I wouldnt blame her!!! STUFF LIKE THIS SHOULDNT HAPPEN TO PEOPLE WHO DONT DESERVE IT!!! ALLY I LOVE YOU!!!
io know :( i think she wanted to die... from what she was saying... god she sent jo something that sounded an awful lot like a goodbye...

vaughnmyangel said:
maybe she is okay maybe her parents came home and found her and sent her to the hospital...maybe...maybe
i dotn know if they would... but we can pray to those who dont exist...

alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
GOD ****ING DAMNIT!!!! NOT ALLY!!!!!! YOU STUPID DRUNK DRIVING ****ERS!!!! SEE WHAT IT DOES!!! SEE!!! IT TAKES AWAY PEOPLE LIKE ALLY!!!...NOT ALLY!!
I AM NEVER EVER EVER GONNA DRINK... LOOK AT WHAT IT DOES!
I SHALL TAKE AN OATH! WE'LL ALL TAKE AN OATH! WE WILL NEVER DRINK OR TAKE DRUGS EVER!!!
I SWEAR TO NEVER EVER EVER DRIVE DRUNK OR DO DRUGS

SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
20 is going to kill her!!! and maybe she wanted it that way!! I wouldnt blame her!!! STUFF LIKE THIS SHOULDNT HAPPEN TO PEOPLE WHO DONT DESERVE IT!!! ALLY I LOVE YOU!!!
io know :( i think she wanted to die... from what she was saying... god she sent jo something that sounded an awful lot like a goodbye...
She was saying stuff like "this is it" and "its over"

SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
i know! I just dont want to believe it!! Maybe her parents found her and shes not dead...if they found her soon enough...please let that happen!! PLEASE!!

SiriCerasi said:
alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
GOD ****ING DAMNIT!!!! NOT ALLY!!!!!! YOU STUPID DRUNK DRIVING ****ERS!!!! SEE WHAT IT DOES!!! SEE!!! IT TAKES AWAY PEOPLE LIKE ALLY!!!...NOT ALLY!!
I SHALL TAKE AN OATH! WE'LL ALL TAKE AN OATH! WE WILL NEVER DRINK OR TAKE DRUGS EVER!!!
I SWEAR TO!!!!! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!!!!!!!!! I CANT >>>I CANT OD THAT TO THE PPL AROUND ME

SiriCerasi said:
alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
ME TOO! I SOLENMLY SWEAR THAT I WILL NEVER DRINK NOR TAKE DRUGS FOREVER!!!!

Sarah said:
SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
She was saying stuff like "this is it" and "its over"
i knwo she told me "this is it. its over. im dying, i can feel it" :( but she sent jo something a little before that about how much she loved her and all of us and... god this cant be happening!

vaughnmyangel said:
SiriCerasi said:
alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
I SWEAR TO!!!!! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!!!!!!!!! I CANT >>>I CANT OD THAT TO THE PPL AROUND ME
I SWEAR IT!!!! I SWEAR ON EVERYHTHING SPECIAL TO ME!! I WILL NOT DRINK OR DO DRUGS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back