Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.
SiriCerasi said:
Sarah said:
SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
20 is going to kill her!!! and maybe she wanted it that way!! I wouldnt blame her!!! STUFF LIKE THIS SHOULDNT HAPPEN TO PEOPLE WHO DONT DESERVE IT!!! ALLY I LOVE YOU!!!
io know :( i think she wanted to die... from what she was saying... god she sent jo something that sounded an awful lot like a goodbye...
She was saying stuff like "this is it" and "its over"
i knwo she told me "this is it. its over. im dying, i can feel it" :( but she sent jo something a little before that about how much she loved her and all of us and... god this cant be happening!
NO! IT CAN'T BE HAPPENING! SHE IS ALIVE! SHE HAS TO BE!!

I CAN'T MAKE THE STUPID COLOR THING WORK! SOMEBODY FIVE ME TIPS SO I CAN MAKE WHAT I WANNA SAY RED!

Me and Jo, kept trying to think of some one who knows her so they can call the police for her

i wish i was there...just to wish her goodnight if she really does want to leave the world...i understand...shes been through so much...she doesnt deserve it

SydB_JenG said:
i wish i was there...just to wish her goodnight if she really does want to leave the world...i understand...shes been through so much...she doesnt deserve it
i know... i just want to go and hold her, make thigns ok...

Sarah said:
Me and Jo, kept trying to think of some one who knows her so they can call the police for her
PORTER! PORTER! SHE'S ALLY'S FRIEND! I KNOW! ALLY TOLD ME! PORTER IS HER FRIEND AND PORTER IS HER USERNAME!

PORTER!!! We need porter to go check on her!!! NOW!!! I need to know whats going on with Ally!! I have to know!! iS porter on??? please say she is!!!

alias8000 said:
Sarah said:
PORTER! PORTER! SHE'S ALLY'S FRIEND! I KNOW! ALLY TOLD ME! PORTER IS HER FRIEND AND PORTER IS HER USERNAME!
We know, but she's NEVER on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back