Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.
SydB_JenG said:
PORTER!!! We need porter to go check on her!!! NOW!!! I need to know whats going on with Ally!! I have to know!! iS porter on??? please say she is!!!
im pretty sure shes not...

SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
i wish i was there...just to wish her goodnight if she really does want to leave the world...i understand...shes been through so much...she doesnt deserve it
i know... i just want to go and hold her, make thigns ok...
Me too. I wanna hold her and soothe her and help her to accept it! I LOST MY GRANDFATHER AT 2 1/2!!!!! WE CAN'T LOOSE ALLY! ALLY IS GONNA BE OKAY! WE JUST HAVE TO HOPE AND PRAY!!

If Ally has a funeral...I will walk there...im going to be there no matter what it takes...i owe at least that much to her for all that shes done for me!

vaughnmyangel said:
SiriCerasi said:
vaughnmyangel said:
WHY THE HELL CANT IT STOP !!!!!! WHY THE HELL NOT!!!!
because ppl need to be cool and put themselves before others
right i forgot the ****ing human race is to selfish for that!!!! to selfish to save ally
yes... ever wonder why we go to war and take countless lives, or why our poor Ally is possibly dead because of what happened!?!?!

SydB_JenG said:
If Ally has a funeral...I will walk there...im going to be there no matter what it takes...i owe at least that much to her for all that shes done for me!
I agree

SydB_JenG said:
i wish i could walk there wish i could find someway to get there but that is impossible

SiriCerasi said:
vaughnmyangel said:
SiriCerasi said:
vaughnmyangel said:
right i forgot the ****ing human race is to selfish for that!!!! to selfish to save ally
yes... ever wonder why we go to war and take countless lives, or why our poor Ally is possibly dead because of what happened!?!?!
WHAT THE HELL WENT WRONG TO MAKE THIS WORLD SO EVIL

SydB_JenG said:
MO! DON'T THINK SHE'S DEAD! YOU JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT SHE IS ALIVE! THEN THERE WILL BE A GOOD CHANCE THAT SHE IS!

SydB_JenG said:
i hope to god she doesnt... but if she does im walking...

vaughnmyangel said:
SiriCerasi said:
vaughnmyangel said:
SiriCerasi said:
vaughnmyangel said:
WHAT THE HELL WENT WRONG TO MAKE THIS WORLD SO EVIL
we think we are so high and mighty, just because we can "think" which we quite obviously cant do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back