Also not new, but I wanted to introduce...

Hey All,

Obviously a HUGE Alias fan, I can never get enough of it. I love it dearly. Favorite Seasons are 1 and 2, but I love all. Huge S/V fan and I did love Danny. I loved Francie and Will also. How could you not? Irina is breath-taking. Lena rocks! Sydney is my role model and I adore her. It breaks my heart that she's not real.

Anyway, I'm a big media girl, I love movies, television, music, photography, etc. I love to travel though I haven't done that much of it. I tend to go back to the same places cause I love them so much. :smiley: I love doggies, scrapbooking (goes with photos), friends, family, tasting different foods, I don't know, it's hard to describe yourself sometimes.

That's about it for now.

Hey Paradise !

You have some great hobbies! I , here, love to taste new foods and though i haven't tried yet, i love scrapbooking! but i'm more of a cat person!

Syd's my role model too! But i didn't like danny much, maybe that's because awesome vaughn was the only one i paid attention! :blush:

So , hope you'll have fun 'round here

Julia aka Sydney

Hi-

I am new to the boards as a member. I have been viewing the board occasionally over the years. I have been a huge fan of Alias since the beginning. I am currently finishing up Season 2 for the millionth time. What is wrong with the site? I am not able to access everything. Take Care and see you around!

Back