Alternate ending for Shane's Death? Interesting....

Sheldon

Dreamsmasher
At this years Phoenix Comic-Con, Jon Bernthal revealed an alternate death scene for his character Shane. The beginning of Shane’s death scene goes according to what we’ve seen but there is a slight twist to things.

Bernthal:

“Instead of holding his gun out, [Rick] says, ‘You’re going to have to shoot an unarmed man’ and he throws his gun,” Bernthal said. “This makes Shane go crazy, so Shane approaches Rick, puts the gun right up to Rick’s face and says, ‘You’ve got a broken boy, a broken woman, a weak boy,’ and all that stuff. He really pushes him and says something disgusting like, ‘I know what your wife tastes like’ or something like that, really push Rick because he’s really on the deep end. He’s pushing and he’s pushing him.”

Shane would then re-animate in zombie form, and Rick would have seen it and tried to shoot Shane.
“Remember the change I said, Rick has thrown his gun. So when Shane starts to pop up as a zombie, Rick grabs Shane’s gun which is right there and points it at zombie Shane as zombie Shane is coming towards Rick. Rick points the gun at Shane and it just goes ‘Click. Click. Click.’ Then out of nowhere, Carl blasts him and Rick looks at the gun and sees the gun was never loaded. So Shane brought Rick out to those woods to make him kill him.”

Source: http://thewalkingdeadpodcast.com/2012/06/02/jon-bernthal-reveals-alternate-death-scene-for-shane/

At this years Phoenix Comic-Con, Jon Bernthal revealed an alternate death scene for his character Shane. The beginning of Shane’s death scene goes according to what we’ve seen but there is a slight twist to things.

Bernthal:

Shane would then re-animate in zombie form, and Rick would have seen it and tried to shoot Shane.

Source: http://thewalkingdeadpodcast.com/2012/06/02/jon-bernthal-reveals-alternate-death-scene-for-shane/

And it all comes to a full circle. I told you, and I still believe they did that for the first one, just not as detailed like the alternate.

Nah, that was "alternate" for a reason... a completely different ending. I still think the first version was the better way to do it, and as shown above, Shane was too determined to let both of them go back to the farmhouse.

Back