Alternative to Turtle Beach

If you don't feel like spending 200.00 for a set of turtle Beach X4's, you can just go out and buy a nice set of Triton's for under 100.00.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2217094&CatId=2382

http://www.trittontechnologies.com/products/TRIGA611.htm

And if you have deep pockets you can always go out and get the sleek Astro gaming headsets.

534d002f24d3db638936d2dcdf740182.jpg

Thats sweet man.. I have x3's.. But I'm thinking for christmas maybe buying one of those. Anything I should know about them? Like how much better are they than x3's? Because Ive heard they are but whats so much better about them? And Idc about the whole wasting battery thing.

I have the X4's and I love them, yes they are very expensive but definitely worth it. The Astros are about the same quality as the X4's they just look cooler and come with the MLG plates. As far as replacement parts go I would stick with Turtle Beach, all of the parts on the headset are interchangeable. Get this, the X4's are 200.00 but to replace just the actual headset its only 55.00 but one thing I would recommend is that you buy two or three of those "pucks" I talked about in my other post about Turtle Beach headsets. Most of the replacement parts for TB are around 5.00, but when it comes to Astro's headsets the replacement parts are very expensive. One example is that the ear cushions for TB are only 1.25 a piece, but the replacements for the Astro's run you 29.99 for the set. As far as the Triton's go I have heard nothing but good things about them, but I have never used them. The price looks right since they are only 89.99 and that new design they are coming out with looks as good as the Astro's but IDK how much they are going to be?

I have also heard alot about Tritton's I might ask for one of the for christmas. Most likely to $89.99 since they are blue. Right now I'm using x1's and they are kinda breaking now.

Haha I'm gonna get some Tritton AX360's for christmas. Been reading alot about them and I know some people that use them and love them. Plus they are cheaper than X3's and 4's.

~ SH ~ said:
Haha I'm gonna get some Tritton AX360's for christmas. Been reading alot about them and I know some people that use them and love them. Plus they are cheaper than X3's and 4's.

Why don't you wait for the new ones to come out?

See I may wait and see but I don't know how muh they will be so I really don't know what to do. I may just ask for those ones for christmas and see how much the other are later. Because its like I said I don't know how long my X1's are going to last.

Yo, mostly everything from tigerdirect.com is refurbished, so buy at your own risk. But one of my friends did buy a refurbished xbox360 from here and he said it works perfect till this day. So thats a good thing. Just giving everybody a heads up.

| FAsT | said:
Yo, mostly everything from tigerdirect.com is refurbished, so buy at your own risk. But one of my friends did buy a refurbished xbox360 from here and he said it works perfect till this day. So thats a good thing. Just giving everybody a heads up.

^^^ Nice to see you posting again, where you been?

W35TBROOK said:
I have the X4's and I love them, yes they are very expensive but definitely worth it. The Astros are about the same quality as the X4's they just look cooler and come with the MLG plates. As far as replacement parts go I would stick with Turtle Beach, all of the parts on the headset are interchangeable. Get this, the X4's are 200.00 but to replace just the actual headset its only 55.00 but one thing I would recommend is that you buy two or three of those "pucks" I talked about in my other post about Turtle Beach headsets. Most of the replacement parts for TB are around 5.00, but when it comes to Astro's headsets the replacement parts are very expensive. One example is that the ear cushions for TB are only 1.25 a piece, but the replacements for the Astro's run you 29.99 for the set. As far as the Triton's go I have heard nothing but good things about them, but I have never used them. The price looks right since they are only 89.99 and that new design they are coming out with looks as good as the Astro's but IDK how much they are going to be?

Astro's are 5x better than any TB's.
Theyre 5.1 dolby whereas TB's are just 2 fat speakers. The X4's are 5.1 but theyre wireless and arent LAN capable.

Dont talk about something if you dont know what your talking about..

Back