Always

first off, thank you for letting them be married. second, you made me cry this is so sweet. I hope syd gets her memory back. This story is awesome, can you pm me when you update? Thanks :D

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Thank you to ALL of my reviewers. There are too many to name and I only get one hour for computer ;)

Disclaimer: I OWN MICHAL VARTAN! Oops sorry. Sometimes I have a hard time distinguishing between reality and my own little world. I don’t own Alias. And probably never will. *sigh*

A half an hour later, they were sitting in a car on their way to CIA headquarters.

“I realize that after finding out that you have been missing for two years, the last thing you need is to go straight to CIA headquarters and see Kendall” she chuckled. “but, he requested that you come tonight.”

“I understand. It will probably be good for me to see what has changed.”

“And Syd, I also want to apologize for my lack of a greeting. I was a little shocked that you were back.”

“Hey” she paused to look him in the eyes. “Its ok. I understand.”

He breathed a sigh of relief as they pulled up to headquarters. He took hold of her hand again and pulled her out of the car. As they walked into the building, they almost immediately ran into Jack Bristow.

“Sydney” he said as he pulled her into a hug so tight that she couldn’t breathe.

“Dad….air….need.. it….can’t… breathe”

“Oh, I am sorry, honey. I just can’t believe you’re back.” He turned to Vaughn. “ Did you tell her..”

“That we’re married and about Will? Yes.”

“Ok. They are in conference room B. Go right ahead. I’ll be right back.”

They headed into the conference room. Vaughn was holding her hand tightly; he didn’t want her to be taken from him again. As they walked in, they were met with Will Tippin, Eric Weiss, and Marshall Flinkman. Will got to her first.

“Syd, Oh god. We thought you were dead.” He said as he hugged her tightly.

“Hey Will, How are you?”

“I’m great, now that you’re back.”

Then Eric came over to hug her.

“Hey there, Syd. You know the last time I saw you was at Your and Mike’s wedding. We’ve all missed you.”

“Thanks Eric.” She looked at Vaughn, and he shook his head imperceptibly to tell her that they didn’t know that she had amnesia. Then she turned to Marshall.

“Hey there, Marshall”

“Hello, Syd.” He waved his hand nervously at her, and she noticed the ring on his left hand.

“Marshall, did you get married?”

“Oh You mean this?” he gestured to the ring. She nodded. “Um ye….yes. Me and Kari did. I…Wish you could have been there, but of course that wasn’t you’re fault…”he trailed off.

“Marshall, that’s fantastic, congratulations.”

At that Kendall and her father walked in.

“Alright, everybody lets get to business.” Kendall said.

“Agent Bristow..” he started, but Sydney cut him off.

“Agent Vaughn.”

“Excuse me?”

“Vaughn told me that we got married shortly before I disappeared. So, its Agent Vaughn, not Agent Bristow.” She explained. Vaughn smiled and squeezed her hand.

“Alright, Agent Vaughn..”

“Wait” Will interjected. “What do you mean ‘ Vaughn told you’? You don’t remember?”

She glanced at Vaughn.

“No, I don’t remember anything after shooting the Francie double.”

“What?” Eric asked. Then turning to Jack and Kendall. “ How is that possible?”

“We don’t know.” Jack answered. “ But we will find out.”

“Agent Vaughn.” Kendall said, turning to Sydney. “You will need to undergo regression therapy to see if you can’t regain some of you’re memories.”

She nodded. “What happened with Sark and my mother?”

“Sark has been in our custody since you and Vaughn apprehended him in Sweden two years ago. Derevko shows up in places when it’s convenient for her.” Kendall answered.

“And Sloane?”

“He contacted me a few days before we found out about the Francie double. He just showed up at the place I was at for lunch. He hasn’t been seen since.” Jack answered.

“And what about the real Francie?”

Will answered that question.

“She’s dead, Syd.”

She had expected that, but she had a little hope.

“Is that all?” Kendall asked. She nodded.

“Dismissed” he said and they all left the conference room. Sydney, Vaughn, Weiss, Will and Jack all walked into Vaughn’s office to talk for a few minutes.

“Sydney, I am so glad that you’re back.” Jack said, hugging her again. “ But I do have to go. I will see you all tomorrow.” And he walked out of the office.

“Maybe some night this week, the four of us could go out and catch up a bit?” Eric asked.

“Yeah Eric, that sounds great.” Sydney answered and Will nodded.

“Okay, well I gotta go.” Eric said as he hugged Sydney. “If you two need anything,” he said referring to Sydney and Vaughn. “ Just call.”

“Yeah, that goes for me, too” Will said. “Don’t hesitate to call for anything.”

“Thanks you guys.”

“Bye you two,” Will and Eric said as they walked out of the office.

“Hey, you.” Sydney said to Vaughn, who was sitting on his desk, idly playing with his wedding band. “You’ve been awfully quiet.”

“I just..” she nodded for encouragement. “You have NO idea how much I have missed you.”

She walked over to stand in between his legs and he wrapped his arms around her waste.

“I know, Vaughn. I love you.”

“I love you, too.” He said as he hopped off of his desk. “Now, Let’s go home.”

They walked to Vaughn’s apartment, ‘No’ she thought. ‘Their apartment’. She didn’t remember ever seeing it before, and as they walked in, she saw a mixture of her and Vaughn throughout the apartment.

“Make yourself comfortable. I’ll be right back.” He said then walked out of the room.

She sat down and made herself comfortable on the couch, as her eyes searched around her and fell on a picture on a nearby table. It was a picture of her and Vaughn, obviously taken after they got engaged because, it had Vaughn’s forehead leaning on her temple, eyes closed and smiling, and she herself smiling happily at the camera, and holding her left hand up, showing off the beautiful, yet simple engagement ring on her finger. She was so lost in thought that she didn’t hear Vaughn come in.

“That picture was taken at our engagement party a few days after I proposed.” She jumped at his sudden appearance, and set the picture down. He sat down on the couch next her holding a large what book in his right hand and something else closed in this palm, but she couldn’t tell what it was.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you.” He said sheepishly.

“Oh its ok. What you got?”

“Well this,” gesturing to the white book “Is our wedding album. And these,” opening his palm “ Are you’re wedding rings.”

She took the rings from him. “They’re beautiful. Does mine have an inscription too?”

He nodded. “Read it”

She looked down at the gold band. “ M.C.V. to S.A.B. Oct. 1 ’03. Always.” She read. Then she slipped them on her finger. “They’re beautiful” she repeated. “Now tell me about the wedding.”

He wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer to him.

“Well, it was very small. The only people that were there were Weiss, Will, you’re dad and my mom.” He opened the album to a photo of Sydney walking down the aisle on her dad’s arm. She had a white off the shoulder dress and a veil that reached her waist.

“You and my mom went all over California looking for the perfect dress. You almost drove me insane with all the wedding talk.” He chuckled. “But I enjoyed every minute of it.”

She smiled and snuggled closer to him. “What about our vows? I mean I know that our wedding was a long time ago, but…”

“No Syd. I remember every detail of that day.”

FLASHBACK

“Michael and Sydney have informed me that they have written they’re own vows.” He looked at Vaughn, Gesturing him to go first.

“Sydney. I think that I first fell in love with you the second you walked into my office. I knew, from the start, that you were going to be a positive impact on my life. That instinct that I had about you grew, as did my love for you. I think that you knew that I loved you, After all, how many guys would fly to Spain last minute?” That drew small laughs from the small crowd around them. “But I am going to say it now, and everyday for the rest of my life. I love you.”

Then the priest turned to Sydney.

“Michael. You are the only thing that has kept me sane these last two years that I have known you. You gave me the encouragement that I needed everyday to fight to get my life back, and to fight for days like today, when I’m surrounded by all the people I care about the most. You never stopped believing in me or us. I love you, Vaughn, and I always will.”

END FLASHBACK

Sydney had tears running down her face by the time he finished. “That was beautiful.”

“Yeah it was. Weiss gave the best man speech. Now as you can imagine, THAT was interesting.”

FLASHBACK

The chatter around them hushed as Weiss stood up.

“Ok, so Mike asked me to give a speech. Well, all I have to say is that IT”S ABOUT DAMN TIME.”

Everybody at the table laughed. “Its about time you two got you’re acts together. Now I don’t have to listen to you pine for each other. That’s all I have to say.” And she sat back down.

As everybody stopped laughing, Vaughn spoke up.

“Gee, thanks Weiss, I could tell that came straight from the heart.” He said sarcastically.

“You’re welcome, man. You’re welcome.”

END FLASHBACK

Sydney and Vaughn were laughing now.

“ I should’ve known. That guy has never been serious about anything.”

“Not since I’ve known him, he’s not.”

“It sounds like it was a great wedding.”

“It was. It was beautiful.”

“I wish I could remember it.”

“I know, Syd. You’ll remember it soon. I promise.” He kissed her softly.

“Come on, it’s late, you must be exhausted.” He said, standing up and leading her to the bedroom.

“Well, actually Mr. Vaughn, we could go to bed, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we have to go to sleep.” She said, smiling seductively at him.

“Oh really? What do you suggest we do instead of sleep?”

“Oh, I don’t know.” She said as they got into the bedroom, and closed the door behind them. “I’m sure we can think of something”

TBC

So what you guys think? Please give me feedback. I love feedback ALMOST (notice i said almost) as much as I love Michael Vartan ;)

Off to PM. I am a little new to pm's so if I forgot anyone, please don't take it personally.

that's great!!! I love the flashbacks....i love the present...I love the whole story :D
Maybe next time a PM ??? ;)
Please post more soon :woot:

That was awesome. I agree, I loved the flashbacks. This chapter was so swet, I loved it. Your a great writer, please post more soon. Thanks for the pm (y)

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

You are an amazing writer!! This story rocks!

I have to admit I went to ff.net and read it all! I couldn't get enough! I also read your other stories and I was totally blown off my feet! Keep up the great work!...cks

hehe!! wiess at a wedding now that would be something to see!! anyways that was so good and i love it!!

More, More, MoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMore!!!
The point I'm trying to get across, as you may have guessed, is More please

Back