Season 3 am i the only one who doesnt like that

OK guys, this is gonna be bad - but i reckon that syd is gonna look for will for some reason as yet undetermined - and she's gonna tell him about her and vaughn and be all upset and say she has to move on and stuff-----and they'll be drinking and saying how much they miss each other - and before either of them know it they'll be at it like rabbits!! good on ya Syd i say - she never gets any action or intimacy any more! and now she can give Vaughn as good as he gets and hopefully the jealousy will drive him to realise how much he wants syd (not Lauren - the evil one!) and S/V will live happily ever after!!
(is this a dream or reality!?!?LOL)

good script here, and the worst thing is that you're probably right : she's gonna whine, he's gonna cheer up ... they'll drown all this in booze, and bang! that's when i'm becoming blind for having seen the dumbest scene EVER !!!!!!!

I don't want it to happen, but it will, damn Will, and most likely in reality ... it's felgercarb :angry: !!

But wait a minnit...how can Vaughn be cheating on her if HE is the one married??? I mean Sydney can do what she wants to do, even if she loves Vaughn. She's not married!

*running away before I'm flamed* :angelic:

I HATE Will! -_- and im too think he is nobody...
and Alias too.... :(
This is not the show that i use to love :( :(

krzykty57789 said:
i know and theyre wasting camera time to show it....

but i heard

SPOILER
>>that will is behind door 47, so maybe the do it in her dream or something<<

i dno
YES YES!!!!!! I LUV ur theory!!!!! Syd must be having a nightmare!!!!! She couldn't sleep with will!!!!!! it has to be a nightmare!!! It just has to be!!!!!! :eek: :thinking: :hide:

ick... i mean, bradley cooper's not THAT bad, but come on...
the only person we want to see syd with is VAUGHN!
*shrug*
<_<

I just hate the idea of Syd and Will together, but on the other hand I would also love to see Vaughn´s face when he finds out! I think that would maybe finally make him realize that he can not stand the idea of Syd being together with another man!!! So he would see what he does to her with being married the evil L-word !
:(

And btw.....I hope it´s not Will behind door 47....that would just be a great disappointment!! Im hoping for something more unexpected!!

Sandra ^_^

OMG you guys are soooo mean. I love Will, and I love his new hair cut, and if Sydney cannot be with Vaugn then Will is the next best thing. Bradley if your reading stay on Alias I love your character. Hense my screen name NickWill

And btw.....I hope it´s not Will behind door 47....that would just be a great disappointment!! Im hoping for something more unexpected!!

I def. agree! Will's not that bad, but come on! We all know they can do better than that. I personally wish it were Irina, but that's not gonna happen. :angry: grr...

meanies!!!

i always liked Will. everything annoying that he did was because he thought he was helping Sydney. he's a good guy. and i'm not saying it's wonderful that they're gonna knock boots tonight, but it's understandable. the only other familiar, unmarried guy from Sydney's past comes (aside from Weiss, but i really don't think she should sleep with him), and she gets all caught up in the emotions of the situation. i always wanted her and Will to get together. when she was finally with Vaughn then i was happy about it, but Mr. Reed (lol) made his bed and now he has to lie in it. and maybe Vaughn will get really jealous as a result of the Syd & Will night (or afternoon) of passion. so something good could come out of this for those who don't see it as something good.

(n) (n) i absolutely HATE that syd and will are gonna 'knock boots' it will totally ruin their friendship and ruin syd's chances of getting back together with vaughn (who she should be knocking boots with. ugh. this disgusts me! :angry:

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Nov 25 2003, 02:27 PM']god! it must be dream of will's or a nightmare of syd's because, c'mon get real! it's will- who the hell would voluntarily sleep with him??? :blink:[/quote]
I think you mean fantasy of Wills, Nightmare of Syds...LOL. But, I hate to break it to you guys but they do sleep together. But I read somewhere on this site that was like giving clues and it was like "alcohol.sex." and that leads me to believe that they are drunk and they end up sleeping together while they are on thier mission together or before they go on thier mission together when he first finds out that she is still alive.

Aliasaddict:) said:
I just hate the idea of Syd and Will together, but on the other hand I would also love to see Vaughn´s face when he finds out! I think that would maybe finally make him realize that he can not stand the idea of Syd being together with another man!!! So he would see what he does to her with being married the evil L-word !
:(
But what I'm afraid of is that Syd sleeping with Will will make Vaughn feel less guilty about moving on so soon because Syd moved on even quicker than he did. I hope that Vaughn either gets really jealous or doesn't find out.

yeah it betta be drunk sex....
Yeah, and it better be that Syd doesn't choose to get drunk, Will just makes her.

yep i hafta agree on both of those points i want vaughn 2 get super jeleous and dump the devil woman but @ the same time i am utterly discusted with the thought of sid and will together so... i guess we'll hafta wait and c. :angry:

Same here. I don't really like Will and Sydney together because it should totally be Vaughn and Sydney not Will and Sydney.
Vaughn&Sydney Forever!

Maybe Vaughn will find out and he'll break Will's scrawny neck and blood will come out of Will's eyes, nose and mouth and his brains will squish all over the floor and he'll cwy like a wittle bitty baby. :angry:

Not everyone thinks that Syd and Will are a mistake. There are Syd and Will fans who rejoice at the prospect of their reunion.

From a guy's point of view, what's wrong with Will being with Sydney? He's a great guy. He's known her a lot longer than Vaughn and is her dearest, best friend. Syd says that in the preview. He is from a simpler time in her life. He is loyal AND faithful to her. :D

Will has always had a crush on Syd. The first season showed that he loved her and was asking Francie if she felt the same way. He was too shy to move quicker, so he inadvertantly let Vaughn get to Syd first. He was a gentleman and stepped aside when Syd fell for Vaughn, even though he probably was as crushed as Syd would be when Vaughn married Lauren. We saw that he wasn't happy at seeing Syd and Vaughn as a couple.

So why shouldn't Will have happiness now that Vaughn is married AND committed to a wife that he loves? I don't see why Syd shouldn't have a chance with someone that she obviously loves and cares for.

I think that Jack always liked Will better than Vaughn. Jack has disparaged Vaughn's character several times. Jack is a good judge of character! :D

I don't think that there is going to be anything but REAL love between Will and Sydney. No tricks and no regrets. It will be unfortunate if this is going to be a short term relationship.

Back