Season 3 am i the only one who doesnt like that

it wasnt as bad as i thought it was gonna be....i mean when Syd and Noah did in the first season they showed some stuff....not much was...SHOWN in this one...

thank god!

well you know what...i'm kind of glad that jj didn't go with the whole plotted out thing...with the two people that seem to stay in love. it's different and i like it...it isn't the same routine where eventually they get together. and i like will...he's cute. and he did get a bad rap and hopefully now the writers will know they made a mistake about that. bradley cooper is great. and i hope he stays.

I loved it. I hated it is season 1 cause I was such a big s/v fan but now that v is with Lauren for the moment I'm all s/w I wish will would come back

will is a great guy. he has always been there for syd just like someone said. syd and will have known each other longer than syd has known vaughn. and all you s/v shippers, do you really think that vaughn would stay and wait for syd, like he'd know syd is still alive. he has to move on too...and so does syd. and there is will...who is awesome. and i think that lauren and vaughn are a good couple too. it hurt him to lie to his wife about syd killing lazarey. so there...he loves lauren, and if he still loves syd, well then that's his problem.

aliaschick820 said:
will is a great guy.  he has always been there for syd just like someone said.  syd and will have known each other longer than syd has known vaughn. and all you s/v shippers, do you really think that vaughn would stay and wait for syd, like he'd know syd is still alive.  he has to move on too...and so does syd.  and there is will...who is awesome.  and i think that lauren and vaughn are a good couple too.  it hurt him to lie to his wife about syd killing lazarey.  so there...he loves lauren, and if he still loves syd, well then that's his problem.
Ah, a reasonable opinion! :lol:

Will is a great guy. He was always loyal to Syd like I said! :angelic:

And now, he's shown that he could be an effective partner to Syd if he ever becomes an field agent. Rock on Will. :woot: ;)

Wasn't it great to see that Sydney said that Will was her dearest, best friend. And she LOVED him! Note that she didn't say "love you like a brother!"

And it turns out that alcohol didn't impair their judgment about each other as some cynics said that it would. Will and Syd did not say that making love was a mistake. They both enjoyed each other. And Will said that he would come back into her life in the future. There is hope Syd and Will fans!

And Jack finally came out and said the fatherly thing that he didn't want his daughter to become the mistress of a married man. He had to spell things out that were plainly obvious: that Vaughn's feelings for Syd was hurting her even if that wasn't his intention. Vaughn should do the decent thing and make Sydney hate him as Jack suggested. I can't see how Vaughn can ignore that advice. :thinking:

I truely love Will, Wow what a hottie!

I think Sydney and him would make a wonderful couple I want him to come back and join the CIA I was surprized to hear he went into hidding in the first place!

This was overall tastefully done, and I can't wait to see will in each episode !

For those of you who don't read my columns, I hope you will this week because I'll have a couple of things to say about this subject. But I think I'll save my opinion for then.
;)

I was also suprised that I was prettty happy for Syd and Will - she obviously needs a littel tenderness in her life. And i loved that it just happened and they never talked about it as they said at the end - it snice that they can accept what happened and still be true to each other as friends. But what they said at the end -
I thought that Syd might be referring to the fact they never talked about how much they loved each other, as in EVER like before she died - not about having sex!!

superintelligentone said:
Not everyone thinks that Syd and Will are a mistake. There are Syd and Will fans who rejoice at the prospect of their reunion.

From a guy's point of view, what's wrong with Will being with Sydney? He's a great guy. He's known her a lot longer than Vaughn and is her dearest, best friend. Syd says that in the preview. He is from a simpler time in her life. He is loyal AND faithful to her. :D

Will has always had a crush on Syd. The first season showed that he loved her and was asking Francie if she felt the same way. He was too shy to move quicker, so he inadvertantly let Vaughn get to Syd first. He was a gentleman and stepped aside when Syd fell for Vaughn, even though he probably was as crushed as Syd would be when Vaughn married Lauren. We saw that he wasn't happy at seeing Syd and Vaughn as a couple.

So why shouldn't Will have happiness now that Vaughn is married AND committed to a wife that he loves? I don't see why Syd shouldn't have a chance with someone that she obviously loves and cares for.

I think that Jack always liked Will better than Vaughn. Jack has disparaged Vaughn's character several times. Jack is a good judge of character! :D

I don't think that there is going to be anything but REAL love between Will and Sydney. No tricks and no regrets. It will be unfortunate if this is going to be a short term relationship.
I totally agree with you! I think Sydney has always been attracted to Will, even though she tried to deny it. Remember how jealous she was of Jenny? She loves Will so much and they are so cute together. Will would do anything for her. His love for her is completely unconditional. He continues to love her even though it's cost him so much. Did you see them smiling at each other at the end? Cutest. Thing. Ever.

And may I add that I agree with you about Jack. He's a terrific judge of character, and I think he would much prefer Sydney with Will. I was really hoping for a Jack/Will scene. They are so great together. Will is so awesome and real, he brings out the best in the Bristows.

Vaughn has his moments, but generally seems a little too arrogant and condescending at times. Also, his character tends to bore me more often than not. Except when Jack is telling him off. Those are my favorite Vaughn scenes. :P

I really hope JJ brings back Will permanently. He grounds the show and brings in a level of humanity that has been missing this season.

ok, ok, I know that all the people have their own opinion, but, I can't believe that you're agree with the fact that will and syd could be a couple. You don't want Syd and Vaughn together? I can't understand it. Please, can somebody explain it to me?

Ok,don't get me wrong...I am TOTAL S/V ,but it wasn't that bad seeing Syd and Will together....I mean,obviously she was going to get some from someone and it definitely wasn't gonna be Vaughn,so who better than her best friend? I think it was very well done and wasn't that weird at all.It was so cute!!!

conspiracy chick said:
I really hope JJ brings back Will permanently. He grounds the show and brings in a level of humanity that has been missing this season.
I thought Bradley Cooper was done playing the character, and wanted to move on.

-Vartan- said:
ok, ok, I know that all the people have their own opinion, but, I can't believe that you're agree with the fact that will and syd could be a couple. You don't want Syd and Vaughn together? I can't understand it. Please, can somebody explain it to me?

It's like ignoring the affection that you have for your best friend of the opposite sex because he/she is your buddy. Or ignoring your feelings for your next door neighbour of the opposite sex. You can't see the things that are right under your nose because it is too close. ;)

Before Sydney fell for Vaughn, it seemed like Will and Sydney were getting close. Remember when Will asked Francie about if Syd felt the same way for him as he felt for her? I guess that he was afraid of ruining his friendship, so he wanted to take things slowly. Vaughn was more obvious with his affection and represented someone new to experience.

This is what the pro Will & Sydney fans see and remember. (y) :D

ok all i have to say is achohal was definately involved...
syd was telling will how depressed and lonely she was and how much she still loved vaughn.. she breaks down and will comforts her... syd then realizes oh! wills my best friend hes the only one from my past who hasnt changed or anything, and decides shes to lonely so shell kiss will... but knowing all this will should have stop her he should have figured out she didnt really want it, he didnt and continued on...so in my eyes he took complete advantage over her, but i guess when ur as drunk as syd was she couldnt stop herself... i did still find it extremely nasty, and when will said he enjoyed it, that made me cringe, but syd didnt say she enjoyed it, she smiled a regretful smile... she is still totally and utterly in love with vaughn as he is with her... thats my input

krzykty57789 said:
ok all i have to say is achohal was definately involved...
syd was telling will how depressed and lonely she was and how much she still loved vaughn.. she breaks down and will comforts her... syd then realizes oh! wills my best friend hes the only one from my past who hasnt changed or anything, and decides shes to lonely so shell kiss will... but knowing all this will should have stop her he should have figured out she didnt really want it, he didnt and continued on...so in my eyes he took complete advantage over her, but i guess when ur as drunk as syd was she couldnt stop herself... i did still find it extremely nasty, and when will said he enjoyed it, that made me cringe, but syd didnt say she enjoyed it, she smiled a regretful smile... she is still totally and utterly in love with vaughn as he is with her... thats my input

That's not how I saw it at all. :eek:

Will didn't initate an unwanted advance on Sydney. She initiated the affair. Will was holding Sydney in his arms comforting her. After about 5 seconds Sydney realsised the love for him that she was denying.

She stroked his head, kisses him on the neck and then on the lips. Will is surprised by her passion and says "Syd?" He wanted to see if she would stop, if she was getting carried away by mistake. What a gentleman! What class!

Sydney showers him with kisses, so it was obvious that she wanted him. He returned the passion. The next morning didn't have any regrets between them. Will said that he had waited 8 years for that to happen.

How can anyone deny how happy Will and Sydney are together. How comfortable that they feel in each others company. Dare, I say - soulmates? :D (y)

i am still a faithful s/v shipper i never agreed with will ever do any thing but being her good friend and that is all.

i love will's character. hes a cutie ((better with the longer hair)) nd i want him to come back. nd stay back. syd needs a best frend. i just dont want them to sleep together :(

Back