Amazon $50 Gift Card

Alien Soup

Head Chef
Just in time for the holidays win an Amazon $50 Gift Card! :wideeyed:

All Alien Soup community members are eligible to enter. Winning is easy, you just need to pick the right answer from a really simple question.

Winners will be selected randomly from members who have selected the correct answer. The competition entries and winner selections are automated. Prizes will be delivered electronically as a digital gift card from Amazon.com (USA).

Okay. What next?
The system is automated so what will (or at least should) happen is that when the competition end date is reached then a winner will be randomly selected from the entrants who selected the correct answer. I'll find out who wins at the same time as everybody else. :D After the winner is posted I'll then reach out to them for their contact info' on how to get the gift card to them (it'll be digitally so at minimum their email address will be needed and whatever info' Amazon might need above & beyond that to send a digital gift card).

How do we enter...
Just go the competition page and, while logged in, pick the right answer to the question. A random winner is then automatically selected from the group of people who selected the right answer.

At the top of this page you can click on the "Details & Enter" tab to view this competition.

To view all competitions click on the "Competitions" link in the menu bar and then click on the competition you want to enter (for now this is the current competition, based on how this one goes then after the holidays the plan is to run more of them on a regular basis).

If this is the case, why does it say that I don't meet the age requirement?
Because I missed the fact that the default age setting in the competition add-on is 18?

Give me a minute to see if I can edit an open competition without screwing anything up....

... OK, try now. I changed it to 13. The prize will be digital so I think 13 should be fine since we aren't collecting any personal details like address or anything for this one. Future competitions where we might have to physically mail something to the winner will likely either be left at 18+.

Just two days left to enter! Winners are randomly selected from the entrants with the correct choice so anybody can win and it it's entirely free to enter. :smiley:

Congratulations, Gemma! :pbj: You've won the $50 Amazon Gift Card! Please check your inbox.

Thank you to everybody who took part in this competition. Be on the lookout for more competitions in the upcoming new year. The feedback given is appreciated and we look forward to any ideas or suggestions you have for future competitions.

Back