Amazon stole my ebook

I have moved my schedule forward. Tribes of the Hakahei: The Space Between is now available on Amazon for $2.99. I've had one sale. Woo hoo.

Scott

The next two in the series will be up in the next month or so. And the final one a few months after that. If I can get into the swing of writing. It's going a bit slow at the moment

Scott

Thanks Aston. It's nice seeing your name on a book that people can buy (though yes, a paper book would be nicer) now all I need is some more sales so I can quit my day job.

Scott

Someone asked when I was going to quit the day job today...I couldn't stop laughing...

Yeah, it's great isn't it. Get one book published and you can spend the rest of your life going to parties with Brad Pitt and dictating novels to your personal assistant (over the phone while you travel the world)

Scott

Thanks Aston. It's nice seeing your name on a book that people can buy (though yes, a paper book would be nicer) now all I need is some more sales so I can quit my day job.

Scott

That is indeed a great feeling. When I got the first proof copy of my book is was an amazing feeling. I can't wait to get the hardcover copies of books 2 and 3 up on my shelf so I have my whole series.

I actually did quit my day job when I started writing....but not because of the money. I hated my job and writing is something I can do as a stay at home dad. Maybe someday it will be because of the money hehe.

Good luck with the series. I look forward to giving it a try.

LOL - I still work 40+ hours per at my day job. I squeeze 2-4 hours per night in for writing then write on Wednesday. My days off are Tue/Wed but my wife is also off in Tue so we go out. I usually manage 1000 words a night sometimes less sometimes more. GL folks, lets get some best sellers... !!!

LOL - I still work 40+ hours per at my day job. I squeeze 2-4 hours per night in for writing then write on Wednesday. My days off are Tue/Wed but my wife is also off in Tue so we go out. I usually manage 1000 words a night sometimes less sometimes more. GL folks, lets get some best sellers... !!!

Yeah. I have time, really-- it's just getting the time to correspond with 'the energy' and 'the head space'. I can do about 1000 words an hour when I get going. Got to get going though.

Scott

Back