AMC The Walking Dead Social Game

Sheldon

Dreamsmasher
Summary: AMC's The Walking Dead Social Game features fun and challenging missions as you try to survive the zombie apocalypse! New Survivors: The only way to survive is with allies. Create a team of zombie-killers to remain safe from the threat of zombie “walkers.” Narrative-driven Quests: Complete unique and exciting adventures in popular locations from The Walking Dead TV series as well as in never-before-seen locations designed exclusively for the game.

Meet Your Favorite Survivors: Now is your chance to fight alongside characters from the hit TV show, The Walking Dead.

Walkers: Try to survive encounters with terrifying walkers from AMC's original series.

Turn Based Combat: Turn-based combat games are simple enough for anyone to play but challenging enough to allow multiple survival strategies. The Walking Dead Social Game will have hundreds of missions that you can complete and repeat to earn awards and advance your character to the next level.​

Attachments

• applogo.jpg
    applogo.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 129
  • applogo.jpg
    applogo.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 170
  • 1.png
    1.png
    194.2 KB · Views: 129
  • 1.png
    1.png
    194.2 KB · Views: 172
  • 2.png
    2.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 107
  • 2.png
    2.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 3.png
    3.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 112
  • 3.png
    3.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 171
Yes, I have played it a little bit. You can actually run into walkers who are your FB friends and when you kill them you can post on your friend's wall letting them know. XD While I wish there was more customizing for your character, so far it's been pretty fun to say the least.

Ahhh. Thanks. I am usually slow when trying out the FB games, not one to like the posting of feeds all over people's walls. Sometimes it can get a bit irritating.

I played it i like how you can play when rick was trapped in a tank and you can play the clearing of the prison yard.

Played it, but it's a typical FaceBook game in that eventually you'll have to wait so long for things to regenerate that the game is practically screaming at you to buy things, so I haven't played it that much.

Played it, but it's a typical FaceBook game in that eventually you'll have to wait so long for things to regenerate that the game is practically screaming at you to buy things, so I haven't played it that much.

Is seems like just about any Facebook game does that... The whole "wait so many hours", etc... haha.

Is seems like just about any Facebook game does that... The whole "wait so many hours", etc... haha.

I think that a lot of IP owners are making a mistake in trying to make a buck off of FB games, instead of just promoting the IP. If you didn't have ridiculous waiting times for the game, I'd play it. And if someone keeps playing that game, they'll keep thinking about it, etc.

I think that a lot of IP owners are making a mistake in trying to make a buck off of FB games, instead of just promoting the IP. If you didn't have ridiculous waiting times for the game, I'd play it. And if someone keeps playing that game, they'll keep thinking about it, etc.

I haven't played it yet... for whatever reason. I'd rather see some type of port for it for console myself... That would be perfect.

Back