AMC Walking Dead July 4th Marathon

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Starting Thursday, July 4th at 1:00PM ET/PT AMC invites viewers to tune-in to "The Walking Dead Season 4 Preview Weekend" and catch up on the series that has been hailed by USA Today as "one of the season's best series," and reigns as the number one show in delivery for adults 18-49.

"The Walking Dead" marathon will be hosted by "Comic Book Men" executive producer Kevin Smith from the Atlanta-based set where the cast are currently filming season 4 of the hit series. Smith talks to the cast and crew and shares behind-the-scenes footage from the highly anticipated upcoming fourth season. The first season of TWD airs twice on July 4, featuring marathons of both the original and special black-and-white editions. These are followed by season two on Friday, and season three on both Saturday and Sunday. Each day of this four day event begins at 1pm. (Side note, the black and white editions only apply to season one on July 4).

Read more about Kevin Smith to Host AMC's THE WALKING DEAD Season 4 Preview, 7/4 - BWWTVWorld by tv.broadwayworld.com

Thanks for the info. I dislike how they have to talk about the show afterword in things like Talking Dead; it makes the show feel less realistic for me.

I've got my DVR set to record the S3 episodes. I recently did a Netflix marathon of S1 & S2 so they are still fresh in my head but S3 is not on Netflix yet.

Speaking of S3, @Azhria Lilu, did you catch that S3 started airing in the UK over the weekend?

Back