AmErIcAn cLique!

since there r english and french cliques i thought we need 1 too! talk about anything american from food to history!

since David is American. . .

(y) I'm English, but I thought I'd post here and say:

since David is American. . .

Really? Nah, just joking! He does the accent extremely well though!

tres amunsante! i want ot be Candaiuen because Toronto has a really good quality of life, the money's cool and it's a blillingual Country! They parle francias et anglais! and they also show up to date Alias episdoes!

hi i am english, and i just want to say i hope ur thread goes well, i am off to english though! i want to talk about My family! THAT SHOW IS SO FUNNY! and the lady who is in Harry potter as the flying teacher is in it!
though she is much better in My family than in Harry Potter!

Well good luck talking decent sci fi tv shows and about food (mmmm burger!)

sorry bout this but, :eek:fftopic: !

just asking but does ne1 like wat i added 2 my sig?!

my fave American food is...
hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm this is tuf...
i guess everything! :rolleyes:

[quote name='sark's girl' date='Jun 8 2003, 12:01 PM']:angry: :banghead: :eek:fftopic:[/quote]
^_^ Are we slightly ticked off?

So, Sark's Girl, how's the US life treating you, my sister has just arrived in America (just rang like a minute ago) she's doing that Camp America!

i'm fine. as u may no it is the land of the free. were we cantalk aganst our president and dress in whatever we want. where r u from?

Me.......UK, Liverpool (2008 Capital Of Culture Winner) yipee! Life's good, working, college the usual! So u in high school

Back