AmErIcAn cLique!

Middle School? What's that, like Juniors? The whole school system is different, so forgive us! ^_^

i don'lt know what Juniors is so forgive me! Middle school is right before highschool and right after Elementry school!
or r u more confuzled now?

SydneyBristow201717 said:
tres amunsante! i want ot be Candaiuen because Toronto has a really good quality of life, the money's cool and it's a blillingual Country! They parle francias et anglais! and they also show up to date Alias episdoes!
bilingual?!!?!? here in cali u got viet spanish korean pakistani and a whole mes!!! y owuld u wanna be canadian!?!?!

sark said:
I think that's about right, middle school is between Infants here and Seniors, so how old are you Sark's Girl, I'll figure it out from that, and it is confusing, lol! So looking 4ward to High School?

Ah, so your 10, arghhhh, just a baby, I remember being your age....wait a min..your too young to be watching Alias, lol! ^_^
If your 10, over here you would be on the summer holidays and start Seniors (High School) in September. I don't know what the system is over there, but here it goesl like this:

11-16 Seniors (High School)
16 You can leave education for good. or go to Sixth Form which is in the same High School or go to a college. They courses can be 1, 2 or 3 years long
18-19+ University if you want

I hope that clears things up! :D

ours is waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy different!

usualy it can depend on when u start school but it usually goes like this:

6-11 middle school. my b-day's in the summer which make me younger than everyone else aarggggggh!
12-14 high school
15- depends on what you want to be.

sark said:
Well, that to me is just plain strange ^_^ , and it is a hell of a lot different! I left when I was 15, but that's only cos like you my b'day is in the summer, so I was the youngest in my year.

I'm actaully at a college know, it's a Women's College and I am the youngest yet again, the ages go..........
17 (ME) and then the next youngest is 25, and up to the age of 48! When I first went it was hard to adjust with the whole age difference but everyone is great so........! :D

:rotflmao:

what does rotflmao mean i understand Rolling On The Floor
Laughing but what does mao mean?

hold on this is getting 2 random.

[quote name='sark's girl' date='Jun 8 2003, 04:37 PM']:rotflmao:[/quote]
:P Stuck for words are we? LMAO

LOL! So your 10, damn I feel old! So you actually understand the show, I have little cousins and they wouldn't understand it!

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
SydneyBristow201717 said:
tres amunsante! i want ot be Candaiuen because Toronto has a really good quality of life, the money's cool and it's a blillingual Country! They parle francias et anglais! and they also show up to date Alias episdoes!
bilingual?!!?!? here in cali u got viet spanish korean pakistani and a whole mes!!! y owuld u wanna be canadian!?!?!
i want to be Canadian because, well, if i can't become the first female director of the CIA I'll try to work in the Canadian goverment and turn them around to!

oh, sark's girl it feels good ot have some of the younger vieewers. I'm not mucho lder than you but I'm in Junior High. but, supposdly, I'm smart enoguh to take college classes. you seem smart to.

I know 10, and using a computer, OK I'm pretty good now (DOING A PC MAINTENANCE COURSE) but when I was 10, I wasn't very good!

I'm smart enoguh to take college classes. you seem smart to.

Clever clogs! ^_^

:godblessamerica:

What exactly is American food? ;) Besides hot dogs and hamburgers (that is, if they are American)

I heard the food in the U.S is really fattening, and you gotta be careful what you eat, is that true in a way?

wwwwwwwhhoooooa too many questions at once thank u for the comment i'm actually going 2 a magnet school next year and m dad is a whiz at computers and i could download pretty much anything when i was 5 or 6! and yes hot dogs and hamburgers r American foods and yes we have the most over weight % of over weighters in the world! (i'm not 1 of them). and there r more American fooods than that. there r pasta salads and baked potatos and my mom's a vegetarian so. . .

and yes i understand all of it Thank You.

Back