AmErIcAn cLique!

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
what..theres..alot of american food...uh..burgers..yeah...hot dogs...yeah....bacon grease..lol
What's weird is that my sis went from here to the U.S and after 3 months she came back and lost like 1 and a half stone, I know you say pund, so that's like...........21! She said the food was full of grease!

most over weighters don't just have an eating problem, it's that they don't excersize! 4 instance, i pig out on foods but i play sports atleast 2 times a day.

any more questions or Americans out there?!

Soz, just a Scouser, but I gotta in a bit I got work in the morning, I work in a doctors surgery, up early! :rolleyes:

[quote name='sark's girl' date='Jun 9 2003, 05:28 PM']u work in doctors surger? how old r u?

would u mind mentioning this toic in ur next post? :D

thanks much! :smiley:[/quote]
I'm 17 and yep I work in a Doctor's Surgery I deal with patients records and external agencies (solicitors), I do a lot of work on the computer, but it's more medical software, etc, have I lost ya?? I have no prob mentioning this topic in my next post! :D I like it here!

Hey everyone! smegz juz posted in the English clique that i shud visit here so here i am! um.....dont really know wot 2 ask bout America really! i've visted Florida and i have 2 admit that the food over there is heavenly and u guys have such cheap clothes, i bought soooo much when i was there! i wish UK shops were cheaper, we gte ripped off!

Hey Espp (Loz), I know it's pretty expensive here cmpared to the U.S, I'm trying think of things my sis should send us over, for my 18th I'm expecting a huggggg parcel, with clothes etc, and I ain't kindin :lol: , no really I'm not!

Not sure when your gonna come & post here, but hey Sark's Girl!

OHhhhhh, teas ready, I wonder what it is? b on here a bit later have fun!

no not really god american food is good oh and anybody know why fries r called french fries when they r an american invention?

freelancer26 said:
no not really god american food is good oh and anybody know why fries r called french fries when they r an american invention?
Who knows..........not me? he he

Back