Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

American Dreams

Discussion in 'Television & Streaming' started by Kara, Apr 18, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Kara

Kara eternally nostalgic

Does anyone else watch this show? I love it! Especially all the 60's music, it's weird but I never realised how many songs I knew from the sixties until I saw this show! :D

2. btvaughn

btvaughn Rocket Ranger

I've watched the show lots of times, and I love it. And don't worry, I'm 16 and knew half the songs and the people singing them! It's so much fun to watch....especially waiting to see who Meg ends up with!

3. Flames24

Flames24 Rocket Ranger

I've watched the show since the very first episode. I'll be honest, Brittany (Meg) really caught my eye and that's how I got pulled in. :) And of course, Rox is really pretty, too. But I also love the show b/c it deals with a family and I love the nostalgia part of it, too. The music is great, I think my favorite episode is when they centered around the Beatles. It is such a great show. :)

4. lenkid

lenkid Rocket Ranger

My mom and I watch this show every week. I think it's totally great, and I love the music. The music is definitely the best part of the show. And I can't believe that that's Joey Lawrence on there! Holy cow, I didn't even recognize him!

5. Kara

Kara eternally nostalgic

I've got to say I really hope Meg ends up with Sam. I don't know why, just I really want her to go out with Sam and shock everyone and be like "I don't care, because Sam is so cool!" :LOL:

6. btvaughn

btvaughn Rocket Ranger

Yes, yes, yes!!!!! Someone actually agrees with me on this.
    I love all the episodes, but I especially loved the one centering around the variety of musical acts. It was great!

7. Sophie

Sophie in love

we don't have it yet in France, but i'm waiting for it ! Plus i think Will Estes is in, right ??

8. Existentialist

Existentialist Entertainment Moderator

Yup, Will Estes is in it! He plays the older brother, JJ. I loooove how he's so good to the little brother. It's so sweet.

Patty is a brat, I always want to reach into the TV and strangle her.

I'm pretty sure the way the writers seem to be going is to get Meg and Sam together, which would be great. I like Luke (he looks like the lead singer from Weezer LoL), but it would definately be much more interesting with Meg and Sam.

9. lenkid

lenkid Rocket Ranger

Thank you! So do I. So do I. The girl just gets on my last nerve every episode.

10. Kara

Kara eternally nostalgic

Yes yes yes, Patty is so annoying. What I wanted to know, was, did I miss an episode or what? I mean, what happened with Will and celebral palsy (sp?) Shouldn't they have given us a little storyline for that instead of making it seem as if it had always been that way??

And Luke, I knew I recognized him, have you ever seen Student Bodies? I don't know about the US but it was on YTV here, and he was the main character. I couldn't place him at first, but then I did. I kind of like Luke, but Sam is better. :D

11. kylo4

kylo4 Rocket Ranger

What happened to you Kara? (If that is you, which I think it is.) Your thing is screwed up. Write to Charlie about it.

12. Katelyn

Katelyn Rocket Ranger

I love American Dreams! Me and my mom watch it all the time!

13. Existentialist

Anyone else see the season finale? WOW. Good stuff. Can't wait for next season!

14. Kara

Kara eternally nostalgic

That was such a great episode!! I cried. :( Can't wait for next season either!!

15. Flames24

Flames24 Rocket Ranger

That was a great episode.

16. Nad

Nad Rocket Ranger

I didn't get to see the Season Finale!!! Was it good or OK? I would usually watch AD then Alias.

17. Kara

Kara eternally nostalgic

You missed it? Poor thing... it was so good!! Maybe they'll rerun it or something...

18. Existentialist

Awww you missed a great episode... but I'm sure they'll rerun it soon, like towards the end of the summer.

19. Nad

Nad Rocket Ranger

Thanks youre so encouraging!!! I don't mind would you tell me what happened?

20. Existentialist

I can't do the episode justice, lots of stuff happened and all the season finales of all the shows is now blurring in my head (except for Alias of course LoL), so here's a link...

review

Hope that helps!