Votes: 0 0.0%
  • corey

• julia

• clay

• Total voters
If Clay didn't become the American Idol, then I think that he should and probably would, get a record deal anyways. I also like Kimberly because she has the look and a good voice and I don't like Carmen because she doesn't sound that great. Also, I think that Kimberly should try and do a slower and more quieter song for once. All that I mentioned in this paragraph about Kimberly had to do with Kimberly Caldwell and not Kimberly Locke.

Gah, I have been pulled in. I promised myself I wouldn't, but I DID!! I WATCHED IT!! Clay, Clay, Clay. I wish I could vote. If Clay doesn't win then someone's gettin an ass-whoopin'.

You are right, Clay totally deserves to become the American Idol. He does kind of have the look and DEFENITELY has the voice. That's for sure.

Yeah Clay is really good!!! But I'm still not sure who my favorite is yet. One thing that I don't understand, is why Simon chose Carmen. No offense to anyone who likes her, but I don't think she sings that well, compared to Clay, Ruben, Josh, and Kimberly L!!!!

What was up with Simon tonight? (4/1) He didn't seem to like anyone but Ruben and Kimberly Loche. And Kimberly sang a song Kelly did last year ("It's raining Men") and Kelly was soooo much better! And then he tells Clay that he wouldn't pick him to be the American Idol.

I was just wondering what was going on last night?

man i nearly had a fit when kimberly caldwell was in the bottom 2 .wasn't trynece great.i don,t know about you guys but i found she kinda sounded ike celine dion.

Ruben all the way !!!! I love him ! I hate to say it - but I really dislike Clay ! I don't think he should win.... I don't think anyone can sing with as much talent or ease as Ruben. He is definitely the best performer American Idol has ever had on their show ! :P

CARMEN ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

timmy :blink:

:angry: :banghead: :madfire: :angry2: its not fair sorry to all you guys who like carmen but i think she should have been voted of yesturday not kimberly.

i really liked kimberly caldwell but she's gone now.i'm so happy carmen is gone she wasn't that great.i would choose either trenyce or ruben to win.

I was so excited to see Carmen go! I've been waiting for that a while! I really hope she's not together with Clay! (Clay is so hot and talented! :smiley: (y) ) hehe! Anyways, Hopefully trenyce will go next week!

Can you believe Ruben was almost voted off the show tonight? (4/30) I was so upset! I'm so glad Trenyce went home! Poor Ruben! I was so schocked! Good thing he's still on.

I love Clay! He's just such a cutie. But he's cute in that inncoent kind of geeky way. And his voice is so great! He's still on, right? I haven't seen it in a bit.