Votes: 0 0.0%
  • julia

• clay

• Total voters

twinzz2003

Cadet
Yes Yes Yes! BOOO!!!!!!!! Go home Ruben!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Heehee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

AliasALIAS

I actually liked Justin's performance. I wasn't a big fan of him last year (if I was a fan of him at all) but his voice has really improved.

As for Ruben, he's a great singer, but I don't think he should be the winner. He's not the type of singer who'd make a good CD. He sounds like Disney singer to me (I think it's his A Whole New World performance that has made me think of him as a Disney guy).

I'm not sure who I want to win. Kelly's much better than all of them. Maybe the girl who used to have the big har but straightened it. I forgot her name. I think it's Kimberly. But her vocal ability isnt that great.

Existentialist

Entertainment Moderator
As for Ruben, he's a great singer, but I don't think he should be the winner. He's not the type of singer who'd make a good CD. He sounds like Disney singer to me (I think it's his A Whole New World performance that has made me think of him as a Disney guy).
I agree with that!

Yup, the girl who straightened her big hair is Kimberly... I'm so glad she did, too! But yeah, I don't think her voice is that great. But she's the only girl left!

I don't like Josh. He's got too much twang for me. But he is like the embodiment of all american...

I really like Clay! He's got such an amazing voice.

syd_spy47

Cadet
I don't know, I really don't like Justin that much. I didn't really like him that much last year either. I hope Kimberley goes home this week. I think the top two should be Clay and Ruben! Go Clay!

twinzz2003

Cadet
Existentialist said:
I don't like Josh. He's got too much twang for me. But he is like the embodiment of all american...
As a girl from the country I have to say I love it. As for Ruben winning I don't see him as an American Idol. He's a good singer but I don't like him. Kimberley did awesome last night and my mom was very much in love her performance.

syd_spy47

Cadet
I'm very glad Kim went home tonight! Yay! I don't know who's actually going to end up winning but I don't care really. I love both Ruben and Clay!

Does anyone know any AI sites with wallpapers (especially Clay)? I was just wondering cuz I'm not sure where to go.

*SPYnish*

Cadet
In my Country This Program Calls : OPERACIÓN TRIUNFO and it´s a phenomenon of masses.

The Spanish girls are crazy of the curls of David Bisbal, the second classified of the last year.

Who won American Idol?

Sarahmañana

Cadet
i don't really watch the show...but i do every once in a while..and from what i've seen...i don't think any of them are extremely talented...at least not talented enough to actually make it.

i think kelly clarkson by far is the most talented out of all of them and i think she'll make it

Sarah Vartan

Cadet
GO CLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I voted 4 him 3 times now!!!! He better win!
AMerAIKEN IDOL ROX!