Votes: 0 0.0%
  • corey

• julia

• clay

• Total voters
did anybody watch it on Tuesday or Wednesday?

Tuesday's was really funny

Simon: And Christina Aguilera has a good voice, but she looks like a ----, but you have a great voice and don't look like a ----.

Contestant: Thank you.

i'm gonna go watch it now.

I've been watching it both on Tuesday and Wednesday. It's really entertaining and funny. I've been watching it ever since the first episode last year. I started watching it b/c of Simon and I like him. Although, sometimes it's sad to see the kids get sad over some things they said.

Does anyone think that Paula got meaner (or more mean)? She used to hold in her real thoughts and say "You are unique" or "you need training". Now she just straight out laughs.

I love it. It's so funny.

I don't watch the show, mostly because it's pointless, people will forget about Kelly Clarkson (however you spell it) the second the new Idol is named, and they're already forgetting about her now. However, I do think that Simon and the audition episodes were HYSTERICAL.

I'm soooo not liking the show this year. Last year was so much better. I really don't think any of the contestants are all that great.

I love this show! I love Simon---he's just so ausome! Actually, I love all of them. I watch it both nights. My fav's are Ruben, Josh, and Clay!

aliaschick4mv said:
I don't watch the show, mostly because it's pointless, people will forget about Kelly Clarkson (however you spell it) the second the new Idol is named, and they're already forgetting about her now. However, I do think that Simon and the audition episodes were HYSTERICAL.
Yeah! By the way anyone know were she is now.

The last I heard of her she was making a movie with Justin. It looked pretty bad, but hey, I guess they're cashing in on their past 15 minutes of fame still.

RIght now Kelly is filming a movie with Justin called "From Just To Kelly" and Kelly is also recording her album according to Simon on Tuesday's ep. (3/11)