Reality TV American Idol 3

syd_spy47 said:
I don't if it's just  me--but I didn't like scooter girl. There was just somethiing about her that i just didn't like at all. Right now, from what I've seen I'm pulling towards the hot guy that sang to Paula (he went and sat in Simon's chair, and Simon & Randy left the stage), his name is Alan. And then a girl from Houston named Cassie, which is cool she has my name and she was good. :smiley: But there are plenty of people we haven't seen,but so far, those two are my favorites.
Weird - my faves at the moment are Alan and Cassie too!!!!!!!!

We must have good taste Cass!!! Lol!

Kelly

aliasmontreal said:
iheartalias said:
She bangs, she bangs!!

that poor kid...
And he said to the judges: 'I've never took singing or dancing lessons'. No really? :lol:
LMAO I know! I love Simon. I think he's the kinda guy that people either love or hate. I love him cuz he's all about bluntness. When that guy said that, and Simon was like, "Well there's the surprise of the century", I laughed until all the way through the commercial break.

PsychicAgent said:
syd_spy47 said:
I don't if it's just  me--but I didn't like scooter girl. There was just somethiing about her that i just didn't like at all. Right now, from what I've seen I'm pulling towards the hot guy that sang to Paula (he went and sat in Simon's chair, and Simon & Randy left the stage), his name is Alan. And then a girl from Houston named Cassie, which is cool she has my name and she was good. :smiley: But there are plenty of people we haven't seen,but so far, those two are my favorites.
Weird - my faves at the moment are Alan and Cassie too!!!!!!!!

We must have good taste Cass!!! Lol!

Kelly
Hehe. Cool. :smiley: Did you see Edgar come back last night? The guys who sang Enrique last year. Too bad they didn't show his audition. I really wanted to see that! Oh, I loved the "she bang" guy. Too funny. :lol: Well, I'm looking forward to tonights to see who moves forward and who doesn't.

Oh, in Australia, we didn't American Idol 1 or 2. We are just getting AI 3.

Lol! Last night's auditions in Hawaii, I thought Crystal should have gotten though. But I loved how at the end they showed some of the bad auditions - we got to see the 'she bangs' guy again! What a champ!!! Lol!

Kelly

OMG can you beleive what her face? (drwing a blank) Who was a total b**** to Simon!!! hehe it was actually kinda funni guess not one else thought so. She had a really good voice to! Im glad they didnt punish the other ppl in her room for her stupid mistake.

Hey I'm new to this thread and forum.. ( i actually have some time to look through some other forums :smiley: hehe )

American Idol 3 is piss funny!! hahahaha :lol: :lol:
Im the only one who watches it in my family and i sit on the lounge like cracking up laughing at all the auditions and the judges to haha they are so funny they cant help themselves laughing at the singers!! :D But who could blame 'em! haha
That she bangs dude was hilarious!! I clapped him off for giving it a go! :P
That guy that did the beep boxing was so good and Simon didnt wanna let him go but he was over ruled LUCKILY!!! :D

Anyways catch ya's later

*Hales*

"She Bangs" guy, the pen salesmen and the girl with the red hair and kick a** voice are my favorites!! :redhair: So sad to see scooter girl go...she brought some personality to the show!! -_-

Back