Reality TV American Idol 3

kidblink83 said:
I'm rooting hardcore for Pen Salesman Man and the girl with the Pink hair!
Same here! But I also like the guy who everyone thinks looks old...what's his name? :blink: He's got a great voice, whoever he is, I just hope they dont drop him cause he looks a little...er...mature. :lol:

kidblink83 said:
I'm rooting hardcore for Pen Salesman Man and the girl with the Pink hair!
Me too! They were my favorite, but I'm kind of bias to the pen salesman, John Lewis. I saw him last year in a production of Guys and Dolls, he was hilarious. Then he came to my friends apartment to show him some pictures from the play and I met him, ironically, while we were watching American Idol! The day before he flew to Hawaii to try out he played at Guitars Unplugged (a huge student concert they do each semester at BYU-Idaho). I thought it was cool that he was trying out, but I never really expected him to make it, so I'm excited. I can't wait for Tuesday to find out what happens next!

Was Alan (the cute blond guy who serenaded Paula at the original auditions) booted? I didn't see him as one of the final 32.

And I really like the Pen Salesman! I think he is gonna do well! Can I buy a pen?!!!

Kelly

last epy here was so weird..... the one with the brother Jesus and I can't remember the name of the other one. On ly 3 ppl out of 8 could sing!

PsychicAgent said:
aliasmontreal said:
PsychicAgent said:
I can't believe that Matt got in ahead of Lisa! She had an amazing voice!

Kelly
I agree with you. It should've been her.
Hopefully she will be back for the wildcard ep! But it sucks that I can't vote - I'm in Oz!

Kelly
I know how you feel. I'm in Canada.

But I was happy with last weeks results, though i did feel bad for Leah, not even making the top 3.

I agree Caro! Group three, much better!!!

I was surprised that Leah didn't make the top 3, but I guess that's how it goes. I think LaToya has an amazing voice!

Kelly

Back