Reality TV American Idol 3

Tonight it premiered with NYC- i love the 2 brothers that found each other after 6 years and the last girl(a.k.a skooter girl) What did u think?

I loved it! I'm soooo glad it's back. I haven't laughed that hard in a good while. I can't wait to see what the next two nights are going to be like, as well as the rest of the season. I know for sure that I'll be watching every time it's on! :smiley:

i watched the ai 2 finale tonight, so it's gonna take a while before they air the 3rd one. so are there any of the ppl frrrom ai 2 back?

ok, there is no way that some of those people really think that they sounded good enough to get out through the next round.

i mean, of course the producers are gonna put the not-so-good ones through so we can have something to laugh at, but most of those people know that they are going to be laughed off the stage.

there's no way that you can tell me that the "scat girl" thought she sounded good. it's not humanly possible.

LOL

oh man. the commercials for it are hilarious. the asian people singing.. that was way too funny. i'm asian myself so i'm not discriminating. it's just too damn hilarious. i missed the first episode though. but i'll definitely tune in next time.

i had a lot of hw so i only managed watch a lil of it. Lol, that one girl thought she was SO good, and she made all the people in the restraunt/bar/whatever leave! Haha...Simon won the bet...I think I'm going to watch tonight's ep too...i forget what time it comes on, but it might conflict with a show i watch.Same thing with Wednesday

I can't believe tonight is the last night for the auditions. We've only seen 2 cities! I want more! hehe. I'm loving it so much right now. I just got Simon's new book and it's really good. I'm such an Idol junkie. ^_^

PsychicAgent said:
Yay! American Idol 3 starts here in Australia THIS Sunday! I'm looking forward to it - we didn't get to see the first two seasons!

Kelly
i missed the 1st season, but i've no idea when this 3rd season is gonna air

it was so damn funny when simon made that bet with the black lady and simon won because more than half the people left the restaurant. :rotflmao: :lol:

major reality check. (y)

How many of us were wishing the guy got arrested for throwing water in Simon's face? Honestly, it pissed me off. You're obviously not ready to be the American Idol if you're that childish. Plus I think that during the intial first round auditions, Simon speaks the truth in 99 out of 100 situations. It's when you get to the semi-finals and the finals that he starts to go a little crazy with the criticism.

The first ep was aired here tonight in Oz - That Pablo guy was pretty bad!!!

And the guy wanting a public formal apology cuz Randy and Simon laughed at him - its a competition buddy!!!

Kelly

I don't if it's just me--but I didn't like scooter girl. There was just somethiing about her that i just didn't like at all. Right now, from what I've seen I'm pulling towards the hot guy that sang to Paula (he went and sat in Simon's chair, and Simon & Randy left the stage), his name is Alan. And then a girl from Houston named Cassie, which is cool she has my name and she was good. :smiley: But there are plenty of people we haven't seen,but so far, those two are my favorites.

Last nite i finished all the 1st round of auditions- i love the little dude who sang she bang- he was so funny. There is also quite a bit of talent. I really like the guy who was falling asleep, but had that amazing voice! He was so funny when he came out! AND WHAT THE F*** IS UP WITH RANDY THIS SEASON? I dont like him that much anymore- ever since he lost the weight he has taken on a new atitude and is trying to be more like Simon- its REALLY annoying to me!

Back