American Idol 4

Heather

Go Duke!
So I noticed that there is already a thread for people who hate American Idol, so I thought I'd start one for the fans of the 4th season. I LOVE this show. I really love music, and I think that all of the people, except Mikalah, are really good. My faves are:
Anthony
Carrie (she is SO amazing)
Jessica
MARIO - until he quit!!!!!! :angry:
Oh, and Constantine - he's SO cute.

Hope to find some other AI fans on here!
:angelic: Heather

I don't think you will find very many AI fans here because it is no the same time as Alias. But I am one that watches both though I will always pick Alias before AI.

My favorite is Anwar. But I just loved Constantine last night singing "I Think I Love You" I think he did a great job.

Man...I liked Mikayla! She had a unique voice..if only she'd chosen the right songs.

My favorites are Carrie, Nikko, and Vonzell.

Azalea said:
Man...I liked Mikayla!  She had a unique voice..if only she'd chosen the right songs.

My favorites are Carrie, Nikko, and Vonzell.
[post="1274775"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Mikayla reminds me of Fran Dresher.

i like Carrie and Vonzell. I don't like any of the guys though. and i think that it's not fair that the voters seem to be systematically voting the girls off. and i think that the girls have better voices then the guys do! it's just no fair!

I think they need a new set of judges. At least, get rid of Randy and Paula.

They tend to like the people that can't sing. I honestly can't stand Nadia so hearing Randy and Paula constantly praise her gets on my nerves. I don't understand how they can ever say that Carrie was "alright" instead of "absolutely amazing". I have not heard that girl sing one note off key since she started.

grr

LOL

Well, out of the top 8 I like 4.
Like:
1. Carrie
2. Anthony
3. Constantine
4. Vonzell

Definitely need to go:
1. Scott
2. Anwar
3. Bo
4. Nadia

--I am from Ohio, but I cannot stand Scott. I mean, he can't sing and he can't move around the stage and he looks mean. AND last night he was so arrogant- he was like - "whatever Simon, I know I rocked"
And I was like - SHUT UP! He needs to take criticism like everyone else.

I can't believe what a great job Constantine did singin Bohemian Rhapsody. Wow! He just keeps getting better and better. (I think it's time for Bo to go home.)

Ok, I'm sad. I knew that Anwar wasn't going to win, but I don't think that it was his time to go yet. I don't know how week after week Anthony keeps slipping past. In my opinion he should have gone home a few weeks ago.

regina_alias said:
My favorite from DAY ONE has been Carrie. I really hope she wins it all. That girl has a flawless voice.
[post="1274757"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I hope she wins or bo. Scott he has a good voice but he reminds me of a white Ruben and i didn't think Ruben should have won, clay should have...i didn't think Fantashia should have won either...Diana should have. But I do have a MAJOR CRUSH on Ryan Seacrest. I also have a weird crush on Simon...maybe its cuz he honest.

Melissa
:angelic:

Carrie knows how to sing, but she doesn't know how to perform. She looks very stiff. But there is hope, Clay didn't know how to perform until after AI.

:cry: I am sooooo upset that Anthony got off tonight. He was my favorite - he has such an amazing voice and he is SOOOOOO cute. I was actually crying when they said he was going home. I just cannot wait for the tour to come to my hometown cause I am definitely going to see him!! Now that he's gone - GO CARRIE!!
P.S. - did anyone see Carrie SOBBING and saying I love you to Anthony?? That was SOO cute! They would make an adorable couple!

I'm not as interested in the show as much since Constantine left. But my favorite is now Vonzell - I know that she is a long shot. But I'm am not a fan of Bo's voice, Carrie sounds great, but the girl doesn't know how to perform.

I don't watch anymore cause Anthony Left. He was my fav he was totally robbed. Stupid Vonzell! and her pity votes! all because she cried on stage and said she was having family problems she got pity votes so wrong. She not going to go any farther Bo and Carrie will beat her she won't have a chance. If she hadn't cried Anthony would have beat her her. AI was just a stepping stone For Anthony he'll do better than any of them in the end.

Back