• Clay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they were both too good to decide

• who is clay and ruben?

• Total voters
I personally voted for Clay
I loved Kelly and Justin and I'm exited for thier movie but the talent was better this year!I can't believe they surprised kelly with the platinum record
hey I just realized this could also go in "other TV shows huh?

RUBEN SWEATS LIKE A MAN WHO RAN AROUND THE WORLD WHENEVER HE SINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OINK, OINK, OINK, OINK!) 4 OINKS! LOL.
kylo4

kylo4 said:
RUBEN SWEATS LIKE A MAN WHO RAN AROUND THE WORLD WHENEVER HE SINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OINK, OINK, OINK, OINK!) 4 OINKS! LOL.
kylo4
u r so funny ...

OINK OINK OINK ...

hey, this is :eek:fftopic:

I know it's funny. FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY! 4 Funnies!
CLAY GOT A RECORD DEAL! WOO-HOO! HE'S ALSO GAY, OR BI, OR ACTS LIKE IT. Lol.
kylo4

Hey, that's kinda mean kylo :confused:

I didn't have a preference between them. They were both good, but Kelly Clarkson is better than both of them :D :love:

I love them both. I mean, they both so fantastic--And it takes A LOT of guts to go out there and spill your guts trying to impress Simon--their voices are great... They're both getting record deals, so I'm definately going to out and getting both albums. -nods-

I love both of them but I came down on the side of Clay! I think he's so cute! And kylo there's no need to make fun of people. I'm just glad it came down to those two. That's who I wanted all along.

I heard Clay's first single will be "Bridge over troubled water" I'm excited!

I loved Bridge Over Troubled Water! He did such an amazing job with that song. I loved Clay, but didn't realy expect him to win. However, I thin khe was by far more talented. All of Ruben's songs seemed to be very similar, but Clay did a variety.

Back