• Clay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they were both too good to decide

• who is clay and ruben?

• Total voters
syd_spy47 said:
BTW, anybody see Clay on Rolling Stone? one word. HOT!
Seriously???? Sounds like my kind of thing!

And would you believe, I finally got around to getting Clay's cd....so now I can listen to Bridge over Troubled Water every day!

btvaughn said:
syd_spy47 said:
BTW, anybody see Clay on Rolling Stone? one word. HOT!
Seriously???? Sounds like my kind of thing!

And would you believe, I finally got around to getting Clay's cd....so now I can listen to Bridge over Troubled Water every day!
I meant what I said! ;) He looked really good in most of the pictures! I saw it in the stores and I like stopped and was in shock. I saw the cover and my jaw like fell open. :woot: I then grabbed it and walked around the store reading it (but I did buy it ;) ) But those pictures...... ^_^ :D (y)

You can pre-order his cd right now on amazon.com and it's already #1 there! *laughs insanely* take that Ruben! *laughs more-then calms* I just thought that was great.....that it's got more than a month to go before it's even released and it's already #1! Go Clay! :D (y) :woot:

y does everyone like clay so much?!?!? i voted for ruben. i think rubens great, and i didnt think that clay was that special. how did ruben win american idol if so many ppl like clay so much?

aliasgurl said:
y does everyone like clay so much?!?!? i voted for ruben. i think rubens great, and i didnt think that clay was that special. how did ruben win american idol if so many ppl like clay so much?
I wish I could tell you the answer to that but I just don't know. I agree that Ruben was good-I was even upset when he was almost voted off but when it comes down to him against Clay, I just like Clay more. But I know if Clay wasn't in the competition, I would have voted for Ruben, but when it comes down to those 2, I just think Clay is better, but it's ok if you disagree. Everyone gets their own opinion. But again, I don't know why Ruben won if Clay has the support that he's getting now. :blink:

aliasgurl said:
yea i heard that they both let out their singles the same week or something and clay did better than ruben.
LOL...same here! And I'm one of the ones who bought Clay's!

I can't even begin to say how upset I was that last night when Ruben won...oh I was angry!

Alias_Freak said:
Clay won't last long. I give him a year or 2 until he's old news. Like the Spice Girls.
I agree - Ruben is the Velvet Teddy Bear - he's timeless. I think his songs will be around waaaaaay longer than Clay's - or at least I hope so ! :P

Lol yeah. It's like who really one? Anywho, Ruben's voice may be timeless, considering it has been around for at least 50 years already meaning already way too many people sound like him. Clay's voice is new so it will most likely become a classic. Just my view on this.

Yeah, it does make you wonder, "Who exactly won here?" Oh, at amazon you can pre-order Clay's cd, which is called 'Measure of a Man'. Just thought I'd put that there for you. Not sure when it'll be released because they just changed it. Sometime in September though.

Back