Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clay

• they were both too good to decide

• who is clay and ruben?

• Total voters
LOL...Cass...I didn't even realize we had Clay in common!!! Hurray for him....:lol:...I was having fun listening to Bridge Over Troubled Waters recently and This is the Night...both wonderful!

Another thing Bridget! Are you sure you aren't a distant cousin of mine or something? ;) whenever i listen to "Bridge" I always get chills when he hits that last note. There's just something about that note... I was watching mtv sometime and I think clay might be going out with kimberly (omg i forget her last name right now but she came in third. i can't believe i forgot. ugh) I'm like...no! But at least it would squash rumors that he was gay. I refuse to believe that. He even said it in Rolling Stone. (though there's nothing wrong with being gay...don't get me wrong) But i dunno what to think!

ok I LOVE the way Clays voice sounds he sooths me to sleep at night.He totlly should have won :stomps the ground throws pillows and granma asks wht r u doing up there:

ILoVeVaUgHnxo said:
ok I LOVE the way Clays voice sounds he sooths me to sleep at night.He totlly should have won :stomps the ground throws pillows and granma asks wht r u doing up there:
Agreed :nods head: and lol on your ending sentence! :lol:

ILoVeVaUgHnxo said:
Exactly....Clay has that kind of voice that could sing me to sleep. It might sound childish...whatever...but really, his voice is just so simple and sweet that I fall in love with the songs over and over.

And I know what you mean Cass! The last note is my favorite part of the song...*sigh* It's just so wonderful to hear the song over and over. And I don't believe he's gay either! (and nothing is wrong with it at all...just what I think!)

I know Bridget! I've got nothing against it, but I don't think he is. All my friends were trying to convince me and I was like no! I put my hands over my ears and started to rock back and forth and started to softly sing his songs! I don't believe them! He even said he wasn't in Rolling Stone. I believe him more than them about this matter!

And I agree about his voice. So good. Everytime I hear him sing (anything) I just get chills. I can't get over his amount of sheer talent and the way he souns. It's just astounding. No one has ever made me feel that way before, so yay for Clay!

syd_spy47 said:
And I agree about his voice. So good. Everytime I hear him sing (anything) I just get chills. I can't get over his amount of sheer talent and the way he souns. It's just astounding. No one has ever made me feel that way before, so yay for Clay!
Ok...apparently we are distant cousins, b/c that sounds exactly like something I'd say!

And Clay is not gay...I'd believe him always over anything my sis tries to tell me!

We're not cousins Bridget...we're sisters! Good for us, not believing our friends/siblings. They don't know what they're talking about. They don't know him, and until I ever hear him give a public press conference and I see it, there's no way I'll ever believe it. I believe Clay, and that's what matters.

LOL....you know plenty if you liked Clay too!

Exactly Cass...my sis now!....*nods head* Don't accept anything except for what Clay says.

Exactly! Next time they bring it up, I'm gonna pull out rolling stone and then start to give them a speech about why they aren't correct and they've never talked to him so how do you know? And they were the ones who told me he was dating Carmen (too disturbing-ugh! :angry:smiley: My friends...... :rolleyes:

Carmen....*shudder* Soooo...any good pics in that Rolling Stone mag? The magazine in itself indicates a kind of Clay I might have never seen before! ;) I'm going to find it soon....what issue?

The issue number was 926 and it was July 10, 2003. It's got about 2 pics they took themselves and them some young ones and some from AI. It was a good size article though, so I think it's worth the money! At one point on rollingstone.com they had a photo gallery but I don't know if it's still there or not.

LOL...the minute you said there were pics, I dashed right over...as in drop everything and get to that site fast!

That cover....:thud: Wow...does he look good!!!!! And that one where he sang with Reuben at NBC I think it was....wow...wow...wow!!!

LOL...Clay...*sigh* I was listening to his short cd thing again...and I realized how great This is the Night is. The ending note is just as wonderful as Bridge!

Back