American Idol

Season Five has been on for two weeks...and it has been good.

Of course we had our good ones and our really bad ones we like to hear and laugh at. Simon is being his honest self. Randy is still saying 'dog' and Paula is being Paula. Ryan is still hot!

So who is watching American Idol season 5?

Mel

I hate to admit it, but I have been casually watching. I've already got my favorites. On the girls side I love Mandisa and Kellie and for the guys I'm rooting for Chris. I can't wait to see Kevin go.

i've been watching as well... sorta
i can't decide who i like the best though. I'm torn between singing and personality.
LIke, i love kelly(kellie?)'s and Chris's personality SO much... but I'm not so sure about their voices - not that they're bad, i'm just not sure they've got *the best* voice.
as for best vocals i'm SO torn... i love the young girls Paris and (i forget the other girls name with alll the curly hair)... i'm not really liking any of the guys though

There are no words to describe how angry I am that Chris was voted off last night. He without a doubt had the best vocals out of everyone left. I refuse to watch the rest of it. Will the people who voted for Taylor because he's a goofy dancer and has gray hair, really buy his album if he wins? I think not.

Either America is really stupid, or voting is in some way fixed. Either way, Chris did not deserve to go.

my goodness, how many people would buy taylor's album, i really don't get it at all. i was so mad when they got rid of chris because he was the only one that was actually good out of the bunch that was left. with katherine they could have at least sold a couple records....

Hey guys I know you remember Fantasia Barrino!.. I thought she was amazing and I heard that there is a movie on the Lifetime Movie network about her tonight... I thought this would be a nice thing to share for all those other Fantasia fans out there... :smiley:

I'm watching American idol and I really love to watch it. I like simon's comments. Sometimes he looks very funny. American idol is a really good reality TV Show.

Back