Comedy American Pie (1999)

Title: American Pie

Tagline: There's nothing like your first piece.

Genre: Comedy, Romance

Director: Paul Weitz

Cast: Jason Biggs, Chris Klein, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Alyson Hannigan, Shannon Elizabeth, Tara Reid, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Seann William Scott, Eugene Levy, Natasha Lyonne, Mena Suvari, Jennifer Coolidge, Chris Owen, Eric Lively, Molly Cheek, Eli Marienthal, Tara Subkoff, Lawrence Pressman, Clyde Kusatsu, Christina Milian, Woody Schultz, Annika Hays, Eden Riegel, Justin Isfeld, John Cho, Alexandra Adi, Akuyoe Graham, Veronica Lauren, Monica McSwain, Fletcher Sheridan, Robyn Roth, Jamar Cargo, Sasha Barrese, Linda Gehringer, Ashton Dane, Katie Lansdale, Jay Rossi, James DeBello, Travis Cody Aimer, Mark Hoppus, Tom DeLonge, Scott Raynor, Daniel Spink, Clementine Ford, Amber Phillips, Casey Erklin, Hilary Angelo, Jasmine Stocken, Jillian Bach, David Kuhn, Dan Coronel, Pete Pallad, J.D. Doyle, Lito Coronel, Markus Botnick, Robby Murakami, Addison Krantz, Alex Nies, Roger Sewell, Donald J. Collins, Ryan Bates, Joe Park, Walter Toole, Travis Petraglia, Richard Schoenberg, Amon Button, Steven Hopkins, Peter McPartlin, Sean Elder, Sean Whitacre, Jon Mark Fabiano, Ian Televik, Joshua Mele, Gian Caputo, Garret Kellenberger, Timothy Sovay, Steven McAfoose, Kevin Tidgewell, Jesse Patterson, Jeff Schwartz, Chris Loudos, Lyle Tomlinson, Sami Atayan, Kurt Zimmerman, Tom Christian, Dustan Beitey, Chris McGnie, Tri C. Nguyen, Kirk Lamitie, Todd Samuel Parker, Casey Affleck, Chris Weitz, Crystal the Monkey, Jim Henry, Travis Barker

Release: 1999-07-09

Runtime: 95

Plot: At a high-school party, four friends find that losing their collective virginity isn't as easy as they had thought. But they still believe that they need to do so before college. To motivate themselves, they enter a pact to all "score" by their senior prom.
American Pie (1999)

I was wondering everyone's opinion on whether Oz (Chris Klein) and Heather (Mena Suvari) had sex at the end of the movie. I was debating this with my friends. Some of us thought that they didn't have sex, and other said that they did only it meant so much to Oz that he didn't tell his friends.

What do you think?

Please, please answer. 'Cause we need help to settle the debate.

I'm pretty sure that they did have sex, Oz didn't tell anyone because that was why Heather got mad at him in the first place (for joking around with everyone about her), he just wanted to keep it between them. It is a very personal thing anyway, I don't want all of my friends knowing about my sex life.

I think they did - he was just the good guy and said no they didn't because it meant more to him than just scoring on Prom night.

The director says (in the commentaries) that it is up to us to interpret as we wish. If we want to believe he didn't then we can. If we want to believe that he did and didn't tell his friends and was the bigger guy then we can believe that instead.