American Princess

I didn't get a PM for this story
But I'm really glad I have found it ;)
Please PM when you post more
I wonder how Vaughn will fall for Sydney because we all know he will :P

OMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVETCETCETC...wow. Another Janet fic. I love it. Can I get a PM? I really really have to go now (i still need to get ready for work and I have less then an hour to pack my stuff, shower etc). Kisses to the most awesomest author eva!!!

Anji

Chapter 2
When she saw his finger pointed directly at her Sydney nearly died. “Me?!” She gasped.
“Yes you in the green shirt. Get up here!” Michael shouted.
Sydney didn’t need to be told twice. She rushed past Francie, who’s jaw was literally on the ground, and past the other insanely jealous fans and up the stairs to the stage where she was met by security guards. As she went, Sydney’s head was spinning. She was about to meet Michael Vaughn. Michael Vaughn. THE Michael Vaughn. Sydney had always contemplated what it would be like to meet him or any celebrity really. She had hoped she’d say something polite and demure like ‘I really like your music’. Though she suspected she would probably clam up and just smile absurdly and giggle like an idiot. She only hoped that she wouldn’t have the reaction she suspected from Francie which was high pitched screaming, hugging and kissing that would get her arrested.

Sydney took a deep breath and was ushered out on stage by members of the crew. As she began to walk towards him, she began to have a mild anxiety attack as she looked out across the crowed of 5,000 screaming people who were looking at her. She then turned to the center of the stage where he was smiling at her. She approached him cautiously and mumbled a bashful “hi.”

“Hi, so what’s your name?” He asked as he held a microphone to her.
“Sydney.” She said into the microphone.
“Nice to meet you Sydney.” He smiled with a smile that made her knees go weak. “So, do you like the song Dance with Me?” He asked. She nodded her head vigorously. “Alright then.” He laughed as he took her hand and pulled her with him to the center of the stage and he began to sing.

Sydney was sure she was dreaming this entirely surreal moment where she was on stage in front of thousands of people while Michael Vaughn was singing to her and holding her hand. She giggled nervously as she tried to sway with the music through his encouragement. She looked for a second out across the crowd and thought she saw Francie but looking at all the people terrified her so much that she just looked back to Michael and deep into his green eyes.

When she was looking at him, she felt relaxed. She could barely hear the words to his song, but she didn’t really care. And for just a moment she forgot that he was one of the ‘untouchables’ and just saw him as a regular person.

Finally, the song ended and the audience’s applause jolted her from her fantasy world. Before she realized what was happening, Michael pulled her into a hug.
“Thanks for dancing.” He whispered into her ear.
“Thank…thank you.” She managed nervously. He pointed her off stage but by that time her nerves had finally caught up to her and she could barely walk. She quickly rushed off stage, fearing she’d collapse. Once out of the view of the crowd, she took a few deep breaths to compose herself.

One of the female stage hands came over and smiled softly. “Are you ok?”
“Uhh yeah I think so.” Sydney sighed as she heard the music start up again.
“Why don’t you go back to your seat but come back after the show is over ok?”
“Uh, alright.” Sydney nodded unsurely as she made her way back to her seat through the crowds.

“Ok guys I’m gonna take a real short break but I’ll be back!” Michael said as he left the stage and the audience’s roar quieted down slightly.

“HOLY S*** SYD!!!” Francie screamed when she saw her friend approaching, not caring about the young ears around her. “YOU WERE ON STAGE!”
“I know.” Sydney said weakly.
“He hugged you! Did you see him hug you?!” Francie screamed.
Sydney nodded. “Yeah I was there.”
“OHMYGOD how was it?!” She demanded.
Sydney shook her head. “I don’t even know… it happened so fast… its crazy!” She laughed.
“Damn you’re sooooooo lucky. All I did was throw my underwear at him.” Francie sighed.
“YOU DID WHAT?!” Sydney gasped.
Francie nodded. “Yeah I totally threw a thong with my phone number on it up onto the stage.” Sydney gaped at her. “Other people were doing it!” She defended.
“Uh huh… well the stage hand told me to go back after the show.” Sydney told her.
“What? Why?!” Francie asked.
“I dunno… probably to get a t-shirt or something.” Sydney shrugged.
“Oh yeah like a ‘my friend hugged Michael Vaughn but all I got was this stupid shirt’ one?”
Sydney laughed. “Probably. Oh man I’m never gonna be able to sleep tonight! Damn the 8 am class tomorrow!” Sydney groaned.
“Skip it. Michael Vaughn is the perfect excuse!” Francie winked.

Chapter 3
“Goodnight everyone. You’ve been awesome!” Michael said as he left the stage.

It was only then that the audience’s extreme screams that had been going on for the past two hours finally ceased.
“Ok I’m going; it shouldn’t be long. Just wait out front ok?” Sydney said to Francie.
“Yep.” Francie smiled. “Don’t have too much fun now.” She winked.
Sydney rolled her eyes at her and cautiously walked back towards the stage entrance. The same female stagehand spotted her and beckoned to her. Sydney approached her cautiously.
“Here you’ll need this.” The woman said as she put a string over Sydney’s head and around her neck.
“What’s this?”
“Backstage pass. Now Michael just needs a few minutes but then you can go in.” She told Sydney.
“Wait, what are you talking about?” Sydney asked in disbelief.
“You’re going back to his dressing room….” The stage hand said in an equally confused manor.
“ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” Sydney gasped. The woman just smiled and nodded while Sydney tried to hide the fact that she was freaking out and on the verge of passing out. She hardly looked around at all as this woman led her back through the backstage area and to a simple white door with a paper star on it.
“Wait here.” The woman said to her as she knocked lightly on the door and poked her head inside.
Oh my god what if he’s shirtless? Sydney thought hopefully. This woman has the best job EVER.
“You can go in now.” The woman smiled at her. Suddenly Sydney felt panicked. She was going to be alone a room with Michael Vaughn. “Miss?”
“Sorry!” Sydney said quickly.
“That’s alright.” The woman laughed.

Sydney took a few shaky steps forward, crammed her sweating hands in her jacket pocket and wiped them off on her gloves. Then she stepped inside the dressing room. It was small and had a mirror with a chair in front of it and a couch on which Michael was sitting, tightening the strings on his guitar.
“Hi.” Sydney said quietly.
“Hey.” He smiled up at her. “Come have a seat. I’ll be done in one second.”
This is so surreal. She thought as she sat down on the furthest end of the couch away from him.
He laughed slightly at her. “Are you afraid I have cooties?”
“What? No!” She said blushing slightly. “I just didn’t want to… invade your personal space…”
“Well that’s very courteous of you but you look like you’re going to fall off.” He smiled. She blushed even more and moved closer to him on the couch. “Much better.” He smiled at her. “So you’re Sydney right?”
She nodded. “Sydney Bristow.”
“Well it’s nice to meet you Sydney Bristow. I’m Michael Vaughn.” He said as he extended his hand and she shook it nervously. “Though I suspect you already knew that other wise it would kinda be weird for you to be here… at my concert.”
“Yeah.” She laughed as she tucked her hair behind her ears.
“If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you?” Michael asked her.
“How old do you think I am?” She giggled. Oh my god, stop flirting with him!
“Umm twenty one?” He guessed.
She nodded. “I’ll be twenty one in April.”
“Well I guess I shouldn’t ask you out to a bar until then.” He laughed.
She laughed slightly too. Oh god, did he just say he was going to ask me out?!!?!
“So, were you ok after our dance? You looked a little freaked out.” He sighed.
“Oh….” She began nervously. “It was just… the people…”
“The crowd you mean?” He asked. She nodded. “They can be a little much if you’re not used to it.”
“Yeah I don’t think I could ever… I mean 5,000 people screaming at me… it’s a little freaky.” She shuddered.
“Yes.” He laughed. “It gets even freakier when they’re chasing down your tour bus.”
“Oh god.” She sighed, being thankful she was never one of those people.

They sat in an awkward silence for a few minutes before Sydney finally said. “Well I hate to go but… my roommate is waiting out front and we have to drive back to school…”
“Oh that’s cool; I don’t want to keep you. It is a school night.” He winked.
“Right…” She sighed.
“Where do you guys go?” He asked.
“Susquehanna University… it’s about twenty five minutes from here.” She told him.
“Cool.” He smiled.
She smiled back and got up off the couch.
“Oh hey wait, you dropped this.” Michael said, picking up the keys on a lanyard string that had fallen from her pocket.
“Oh! Thanks!” She laughed as she took back her keys. “It would have sucked to walk up three flights of steps only to find we’re locked out.”
“Right” he laughed. “You’re lanyard says Brown… shouldn’t it say the name of your university?”
“Brown is my dorm’s name.” She smiled at him.
“Ah gotcha… it’s been a while since I did that whole college thing.” He shrugged.
“Right… well it was nice meeting you, Michael.” Sydney smiled at him.
“It was really nice meeting you Sydney.”

~*~

Francie jumped when her cell phone rang. “Hello?!”
“Fran I’m so sorry.” Sydney sighed.
“Oh my god Syd where are you?!” Francie demanded.
“I’m coming out of the backstage area now. Where are you?”
“Out front freezing my ass off.” Francie groaned.
“Oh god I’m so sorry! I’ll be there in two minutes.” Sydney said as she hung up the phone.

“What’s the deal? I was beginning to worry that you had gone off to Michael Vaughn’s hotel room with the car keys leaving me stranded!” Francie gasped.
Sydney laughed slightly. “His hotel room? Honestly.” She rolled her eyes. “We were in his dressing room.”
“NO FREAKIN WAY!” Francie gasped, open mouthed.
“Totally.” Sydney nodded. “Come on I’ll tell you in the car.”
“Oh my god… oh my god… oh MY god.” Francie repeated the whole way to the car. “I cannot believe you just had sex with Michael Vaughn in his dressing room.”
“FRANCINE CALFO!” Sydney gasped. “I did NOT have sex with Michael Vaughn.”
“You didn’t?!”
“NO! And as my best friend, I am INSULTED that you would make such an assumption.” Sydney gaped as they were driving back out into the highway.
“I know you wouldn’t sleep with random guys Syd; you’re so freakin virginal. But this is MICHAEL VAUGHN.”
“So?!” Sydney laughed. “Besides we just talked.”
“Wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight. You talked to Michael Vaughn in his dressing room?!” Francie asked.
“Yes.” Sydney nodded.
“OH MY GOD SYD!!! THAT’S SOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!” Francie screeched.
“I know.” Sydney giggled.
“SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW?!” She asked, her voice still at a high decibel.
“Nothing. He’s a pop star remember? I’m just the nice little fan he was kind too.” Sydney sighed. “I’m just going to take my amazing night and… replay it in my head for the rest of eternity and dream about what could have been.” She sighed dreamily.
“But still… Michael Vaughn… wow…”

Addicts List
1. Freaky
2. Vaughnlover15

PM LIST
undercover_spy
LifesMystery
akaJB
ams4alias
KAliasGirl
Bubbles
Nancy O
Jen-Jen
mrs.marshal030791
Vaughnlover15
Sydney L Bristow
vaughnshoney
oooRevesDouxooo
ballerina
416fan
texasalias2004
wanttobew/MV
alias=mylife26
SydVaughn1001
sabbiee_co
catfishally
alizas
cupcake55
gucci_94
blue_bird
Sydney A Vaughn
frangipani
Prediction 47
Alwazabrat
ILOVEALIAS27
freckles3706
smartgirl2004
Addicted 2 Alias
kalias
maddy28
fieldstation
Lovygirl
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
syd26
Syd_ Vaughn
Wild_Child
Alias79
freaky
helpleessromantic
vaughnroxmysox
secret_agent_angel
vaughnsgurl4lf
msu_ruby
broe4ever929
sparklingrainbow
Nadia Weiss
sydney_alias_vaughn
Mountaineer4746
PoketRockets11
Alias_rocks_87
littleangel
alias_luver
anji_alias
hannahb
littlemissliketofight
Brinne
Garner_Chick6
ashqua

awwwww :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: !!!!! thfirst i would like to thank you for two chapters. i absolutely Love them :blush: :blush: . my favorite part was when they talked in his dressing room. i can´t wait for the next chapter :woot: :woot: :woot: . please update as soon as possible :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: ,

thanks 4 the pm :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :D :D :D ,

Nanda

That was soo cute. It weird to think Of Sydney being all nervous around Vaughn! lol I love this story. it is aweosme. Please update soon!

~Andrea :D

this is so great!!!... if possible could i be addict number 4... maybe vaughn will look for her since he knows her college and dorm name... :D... update soon :daisy:

That was a good chapter. I am glad that Syd was fairly normal around Michael. He was a gentleman with her, that was good. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Thanks for the PM

So great.. loved it. He's gonna go find her in her dorm room now isn't he?? Can't wait. Can I be an addict too Janet??

Great update

Thanks for the PM

AHH i would be freaking out if i was her too!
luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
he asked her ouuuuut but yeah they're not going on a date lol
i bet he's gonna come to one of her classes or something and pick her up! :P
im loving this ficccc sooooooo much already!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back