American Princess

The wedding was so gorgeous!! Loved the movie premiere, Michael was so pwoud of Syd... awesome chapter, thanks for the pm! Oh and post both tomorrow, together please IMO!

blue_bird said:
and women who play the piano being sexy... well, as for me, guys who could sing and play the guitar, whoa! thats incredibly sexy! really. it melts my heart terribly.
[post="1426961"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I loved all the chaps. And hey, any guy who can multi-task is a turn on (cool/kiss;dance/snuggle etc etc etc)

Anji

Oh jeez, only 2 more chapter left. I'm seriosuly going to cry (n). Anywho I say post them together. OOO and I think Syd is pregnant. Well that's what I think. She is moody and hungery........hmmmmmm :woot: . Thanks for the PM :D

~Andrea

Question- I foget, is there an epilogue or a sequel? :thinking:

post the both please.... i just can't wait any longer... and there better be a sequel for this... please say there's a sequel... this is just so nice! thanks for the pm

they're MARRIED~! woot woot! I think that had to be the most adorable thing I have ever read in my ENTIRE life. and Vera Wang ::jealous::! and only two more updates? arghhh.

Although I want this fic to last forever...I think you should post both together.

:blink: I am trying not to cry at the thought of not having American Princess to wake up to every morning. sadness ensues....Indefinitely :(

I just realized that I started this post around 2pm and am only posting it now @ around midnight.Im a nutter and a half.lol!

i promised quotes and I will deliver...
quotie quote quotesss~
The next four months were filled with hectic planning for Sydney and Michael. They found a small church near his parent’s home in Virginia that they wanted to use for the wedding and since their guest list was so small Michael’s parents had agreed to host the reception at their home. Through much protest, Sydney’s parents had insisted on paying for the wedding and Sydney and Michael had reluctantly agreed, seeing no end to the argument otherwise.

Since their guest list was only their parents, Michael’s sister (who was a bride’s maid), Francie (who was the maid of honor) and Eric (who was the best man) like they had said, they avoided offending anyone by simply offending everyone equally. With all of Michael’s acquaintances in the record business their guest list could have easily grown to almost two hundred people, which neither of them wanted. So they stuck by their ‘just family’ rule and were much happier because of it.
I like the family only rule...I kind of find massive weddings to be on the tacky side. So woot woot! for S/V small weddingness(heehee)
Vera Wang
^ my future wedding dress designer..lol! gaaahh Hopefully, I either marry rich or get a high paying job.heehee j/k
Before they knew it the middle of December had come and their wedding was only a month away. Around that time was the premiere of “Into the Fog” in New York City. Michael and Sydney had decided to go to the premier since they had been invited and it was probably a once in a lifetime thing.
“You know what we should do while we’re in New York?” Michael said to Sydney as they were packing to go.
“Hmm?”
“Get wedding bands.” Michael said.
“Oh yeah probably.” Sydney said.
“Because the Cartier ring would feel very lonely with out a Cartier band.” He grinned.
She laughed. “Yes I guess it would.”
“You’re really wearing that dress?” Michael asked as he watched Sydney pull out the first dress she had worn to the Grammy awards almost three years earlier.
“Yes I am. I’m not buying another dress for just one event.” Sydney sighed. “Besides this one got critical acclaim and I still can’t believe you bought it for me by the way.”
“What can I say; you looked too sexy in it to pass up.” He grinned.
“Right.” She laughed.
I just LOVE them...that is all I have to say *screams* LOVE THEM!
We’re married.” Sydney giggled once they had stopped at the end of the church so that their picture could be taken.
“I know.” He smiled. “I love you.”
“I love you too.” She said as she kissed him.
they're married ...YAY! <hopefully we'll be seeing some weddings on Season 5 of ALIAS..PLEASE!
Great so I have to hold her.” Michael whined. “She wasn’t kidding; the dress is heavy.”
“Michael Vaughn.” Sydney snapped.
“Yes Mrs. Vaughn?” He grinned. She giggled and kissed him again just as the photographer was taking the picture.
they are just too freakin' adorable!
After all the picture taking, everyone made their way to Michael’s parent’s home where everything was set up for the reception.
“I’m so glad it’s not snowing; that would have sucked.” Sydney said as she changed out of her wedding dress and into a different white dress that was knee length and had less lace.
“I know.” Michael said as he came up behind her and helped her with the zipper.
“Michael.” She giggled. “It goes up not down.”
“Really?” He asked with a sly grin.
“Yes, they’re waiting for us downstairs.” She said.
“I think they can wait a few more minutes.” He said as he began to kiss her neck.
“Stop.” She laughed. “Come on aren’t you hungry? For food?”
“Yeah ok I’m starving.” He sighed.
“Good.” She smiled. “I need you to keep your strength up.” She winked.
“Definitely.” He smiled.
this part made me do a little bit of chuckling ...vaughn has ONE thing on his mind :naughty:
heehee
After eating, everyone went down into the basement where a makeshift dance floor had been constructed.
“This is so ghetto.” Michael laughed into Sydney’s ear.
“It’s cute.” She smiled.
“Alright I think it’s time for our first dance Mrs. Vaughn.” He said loud enough for everyone to hear.
“I couldn’t agree more, Mr. Vaughn.” Sydney giggled.
“Eric if you would.” Michael said to his friend. Eric put a CD into the player and hit the play button. “I’ll be providing the musical accompaniment if you don’t mind.”
“Not at all.” Sydney smiled.
Then Michael began to sing as they danced.
ghetto?!?! hehee.Janet,you crack me up!
From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on
From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on
I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on
You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment
I will love you as long as I live
From this moment on”

“I love you.” She whispered in his ear.
“I love you too babe.” He grinned.
Great choice with the song.ahhh. PERFECTION.

ok only one more update??? oh em gee..

*cries and hides forever and ever..and ever*

-kait

ADDICT number 13 of the wonderfull..the AMAZING..American Princess written by the wondrously talented JANET! woot woot

:notworthy:

Janet, your story is wonderful...I mean...I haven't read your other ones, and I bet all of them are wonderful, but this one is just "Perfect"!!!
By the way...just want to tell you that I'm from Taiwan, so you have an oversea reader here. :D

POST ONE PER DAY! actually just post one word every day

that way this fic will go on forever! :woot:

:angelic:

omg janet that wedding was just beautiful, i loved every aspect of it, ESPECIALLY the song :cry: that was sooooo cute

luv juju :harp:

p.s. DON'T END THIS FIC! (n)

ok first i forgot to post the wedding dress yesterday from vera wang!! (which, *hopefully* i will have a vera wang dress too cuz they're pretty *giggles* )

verawangdress.jpg

omv :cry: its the end
and before you all come beating on my door and trying to maul me - YES there is a sequel :P

Chapter 79
The next day Sydney and Michael left for their week long honeymoon in the Bahamas.
“This was such a good idea.” Sydney sighed as they lay in the sun together. “It’s such a refreshing change from snow.”
“Yes.” Michael laughed. “Did you put sun tan lotion on?”
“Yeah.” She sighed. “You’re never going to stop checking are you? Honestly... you get burned one time....”
“Syd you looked like a tomato and you hurt. I’m only protecting you from yourself.” He smiled.
“Yeah I know.” She laughed. Just then Michael’s cell rang. “Ugh who’s calling... make them go away.”
Michael laughed and looked at the caller ID. “It’s my mom. Hello? What? Seriously, what? Whoa... ok thanks Mom, I’ll talk to you later.” He said as he hung up the phone.
“What’s up?” Sydney asked as she squinted at him with one eye.
“Oh nothing.” Michael sighed as he laid back on their beach towel. “She just wanted to mention to us that Sydney Bristow was nominated for an Academy Award but I didn’t think that was too interesting.” He said rather quickly.
“Oh.” Sydney sighed. It took a moment for what he said to register and she sat bolt upright. “WHAT?!” She screamed.
Michael laughed. “The nominations for the Oscars came out today. ‘My Home’ is up for best song.”
“Michael that’s not a funny joke.” Sydney said.
“Who says I’m joking?!” He said.
“You’re serious?!”
“Yes.”
“I’m nominated for an Oscar?!” She gasped.
“Yes.” He laughed at her utter shock and excitement.
“Holy s*** really?!” She screamed.
“Yes really.” He laughed.
She smacked his arm. “Why are you not more excited about this?! It was your voice that got that nomination.”
“But it was your lyrics and your music.” He grinned.
“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!” She screamed as she hugged her husband tightly. “This is soooo surreal.”
“I know; I’ve been there.” He smiled.
“Ahh ok I cannot get excited about this.” She said.
“Why not?”
“Because I’m not going to win and then I’ll be all depressed.” She sighed.
“Alright.” He said.
“Come on.” She grinned. “Let’s go back to the hotel.”
“Why?” He asked. She gave him a ‘you’re-joking-right’ look. “Ohhh right.” He smiled.

~*~

When Michael and Sydney returned from their honeymoon they felt as though they had been gone much longer than a week. They had millions of messages and pounds of mail to go through, almost all of which related to their Oscar nomination.
“Oh my god what is all this stuff?” Sydney asked as she waded through the boxes in their foyer.
“Congratulatory gifts.” Michael said. “For both the wedding and the nomination...”
“But why...” Sydney asked.
“Well it’s a big deal. Think about it- only 80 people in the history of the world have ever won this award so... it’s huge to get nominated.” He said.
“Thanks for making me not nervous at all Michael.” She rolled her eyes.
“No problem.” He grinned. “I had my manager send us some stuff... I’m sure it’s around here somewhere.” He said as he began to go through the mass of clutter. “Here, its just a bunch of potential interview opportunities and stuff.”
“Interview opportunities?” Sydney croaked as she sat down on the floor among the boxes.
“Yeah I mean we’re kinda a commodity since we’re a couple and all. Actually I don’t know if a married couple has ever been up for an award like that... but Syd, don’t freak out over it. We don’t have to do any of them.” He said as he sat down next to her.
“Well we should do them right, at least some of them?” She asked.
“Let me see...” Michael said as he examined the list. He pointed out a few that were pointless to do and another few that would be easy telephone interviews. “Oh now that’s interesting.” He said.
“What?” She asked.
“The Barbara Walters interview, the one that she does every year before the Oscars. She requested both of us.” Michael said.
“Would you do that interview?” Sydney asked.
“Well see the thing with all these interviews is they’re good publicity and they boost your career obviously. But with us, we don’t need that because I’m not going back to music. As much as I love it, I love this so much more.” He smiled at her.
“Me too.” She kissed him sweetly. “But would you do it?”
“Well it is Barbara Walters...” He said.
“Alright I’ll do it; but only if you promise to talk as much as possible.” Sydney said.
“Deal.” He laughed.

~*~

“Wait, she’s doing the interview at our HOUSE?!” Sydney screeched at her husband the next week.
“Yes...” He said.
“Ahh! Look at this place! It’s a sty!”
“Syd it’s not until next week.” Michael told her.
“But still. Why is she flying out here anyway?” Sydney asked.
“Well she’s based in New York so...”
“Oh right, I forgot.” Sydney sighed. “Alright, alright I can do this, right?”
“Yes, yes you can.” Michael smiled as he pulled her into a hug.

~*~

The next week, after frantic cleaning and last minute decorating the house was ready for Barbra Walters.
“Syd they’re pulling up.” Michael called.
“Coming, I’m coming.” She said as she rushed down the stairs while trying to buckle her shoes. “How do I look?” She asked.
“Perfect as always.” Michael smiled. Then they let Barbara and the camera crew into their home.
“It’s so nice to meet you.” Sydney smiled as she shook Barbara’s hand.
“It’s nice to meet you too, you have a lovely home.”
“Thank you.” Sydney smiled.

First Sydney and Michael showed Barbara some of their house which was filmed for the special and then they sat down in their family room to conduct the interview. Michael and Sydney sat, holding hands as Barbara sat across from them. Then the cameras began to roll.
“Let me start by congratulating the both of you on your recent wedding.” Barbra said.
“Thank you.” Both Sydney and Michael said.
“So let me get this straight Sydney, you wrote the song and then you two composed it together?” She asked.
“Yes.” Sydney nodded.
“Have you always written songs?”
“No.” Sydney laughed. “I had never written one before. I’m not even sure how I wrote this one to be honest with you; it just sorta came to me.”
“Now Michael you had taken a break from the music industry. Why is that? And why come back now?” Barbra asked.
“Well I decided to take a break because, to be honest, I knew that fame wouldn’t last for ever and I wanted to have something else. I needed to have something else in my life and that was Sydney.” He said as he smiled at her. She blushed slightly and smiled back. “Then she brought me the song and I just had to record it. I’m not back in the industry; it was just something I had to do.”
“So we’ll never have another Michael Vaughn album?” Barbra asked.
“Well never say never but definitely not in the near future, no.” Michael smiled.
“Well good luck to you both at the awards.”
“Thank you.” They said.
“Would you care to sing us the song?”
“Sure.” Michael said.

Then they paused as the camera equipment was set up once again in the library. Barbra was surprised when Sydney sat down at the piano. “I didn’t realize you were so musically inclined.”
“Oh I’m not.” Sydney said. “It took me hours and hours of practice to be able to play this.”
Then she played and Michael sang.

Chapter 80
Getting ready for the Oscars was much more stressful than getting ready for the Grammy’s for Sydney. First, she was nominated. Second, she was nominated. Third, she was nominated. She had gotten a new dress to wear, sky blue with white accents as well as borrowed expensive jewelry from Harry Winston.

Luckily for both Sydney and Michael their employers were gracious enough to give them both plenty of time off to attend the ceremonies. After all, it’s not often an employee is nominated for an Academy Award; actually, it’s never. So Sydney and Michael flew to LA a few days early so they could adjust to the time difference before the ceremonies. They had also planned a few days after the ceremonies on the off chance they won so they could do press interviews and other things.

Finally the Sunday night of the ceremonies came and they were in the car on the way to the Kodak Theater where the Oscars were held. Sydney had never been more nervous in her life.
“It’s ok.” Michael said as he took her hand.
“No it’s not. I’m going to trip and fall... or throw up.” She groaned.
“You’re going to be fine.” Michael assured her as he kissed her cheek a few times. Then they both slid out of the car and like so many times before, flashes began exploding in Michael’s face. But this wasn’t a night for him. No, it was for her. He rested his hand on the small of her back as he guided her down the red carpet towards the reporters. The atmosphere at the Oscars was much different than at the Grammy’s. The Grammy’s were still fun and a little bit care free but the Oscars were serious, very serious.

“So you’re performing tonight, are you nervous?” The reporters asked Michael. But the truth was he hadn’t even thought about that. He was nervous for her since all this was so new to her and he knew how worried about it she had been. But he was so proud of the way she had handled it all. She answered questions like a pro and never faltered and even though he knew she’d never say it, she was happy to finally truly be a part of something in his world.

They finally made their way inside the theater and took their seats. Sydney observed her surroundings frantically, it was the only thing she could do to get herself to stop dwelling on the award she was nominated for. She hardly recognized anyone except for the big name actors that were nominated. She had a surreal moment as Tom Hanks and his wife walked past her in her seat. Dating and marrying Michael had caused her to become fairly immune to being star struck but yet she found herself in awe at some of the brilliant actors she was surrounded with.

“You okay?” Michael whispered in her ear.
She nodded unsurely. “I think so.”
“Hey.” He said. She looked towards him. “I love you.”
She smiled. “I love you too.”

Towards the middle of the show Michael got up and went backstage so he could perform. Sydney whispered him good luck as he walked away and he had winked at her.

“And now to perform the song “My Home” from the motion picture “Into the Fog” here is Michael Vaughn.” The announcer said. Sydney sat up more in her seat so she could see him walking into the stage through the dry ice created fog. Then he began to sing.

“Looking back across the many miles we’ve traveled
The good; the bad; the paths of our lives
You were there for me
I was there for you
You always see me through
My home, my home it lies with you

Now that I can see how far we’ve come here
I was sad; alone; but then you came along
I wondered how I’d ever make I through
Without you
Without your love
You always have my heart
My home, my home, it lies with you

And if you asked me to
I’d do anything
I’d go anywhere
Just to be beside you
I need you like air to breathe
Like sun to shine
Like rain to pour

My home
My home sweet home
My home it lies with you”

Applause erupted through the audience as Michael finished his song and exited the stage.

“You did so well.” Sydney giggled when he came back to his seat.
“Thanks.” He said, kissing her lightly.

Twenty minutes later the show went to commercial break with the promise that the award for Best Song was up next. At that point Sydney grabbed Michael’s hand and held it tightly.
“Remember how I said I wasn’t going to get my hopes up?”
“Yeah.” He laughed.
“That didn’t work out so well for me.” She said nervously. “But I mean look who we’re up against. Dianne Warren... and some guy who won like four times!”
“Syd it’s ok.” He said.
“But...”
“Hey Syd, its ok. Do you know how awesome it is to even get this far?”
“Yeah I do and I’m just... I’m still in shock.” She laughed nervously.
“I know.” He said as he stroked her face with his hand.

Sydney barely even heard them come back from commercial break or the announcer say that Julia Roberts would be presenting the award for Best Song. She just stared blankly at the stage with a robotic smile plastered on her face.
“...And the winner for Best Song.” Julia said as she fumbled with the envelope. “‘My Home’ written by Sydney Vaughn, composed by Sydney and Michael Vaughn and performed by Michael Vaughn!” Julia said.
Sydney shut her eyes; sure she was having a heart attack or that she had hallucinated the whole thing. She opened her eyes slowly and everyone was staring and clapping at her. That’s when she started laughing hysterically and hugging Michael tightly.

“This is the first nomination and win for Sydney and Michael Vaughn...” The announcer said as Sydney and Michael got out of their seats and walked slowly towards the stage, shaking hands with the movie director on the way. It was then that Sydney panicked; she had to give a speech.

“Michael.” She said as she clutched his hand tightly.
“It’s ok.” He whispered in her ear. “Deep breaths; take deep breaths.”
She nodded cautiously as he helped her up the stairs to the stage. Sydney smiled as Julia came over and gave her a slight hug and handed her the award.
“Thank you.” Sydney mumbled as she clutched the golden statue tightly. She glanced back at Michael who nodded at her with a smile as she stepped up to the microphone. She had a wave of panic shoot through her as she looked out over the thousands of people whose clapping had died down and were now staring at her.
“Wow, I’m not sure what to say.” She laughed nervously as she heard her voice echo through the theater. “First thanks to the academy for voting for me and... to Steven Soderbergh for putting the song in his wonderful movie and to Sony for recording it... um, I guess I have to thank my husband Michael for being the inspiration for this song and inspiration for my everyday life. I couldn’t live without you and I love you. Thank you very much.” Sydney finished her speech and turned back to Michael as applause erupted again. Then the two of them followed Julia off the stage.

Once out of the view of the audience Sydney began mildly freaking out. “I’m ok; I’m ok.” She repeated, her knuckles turning white from holding the award so tightly.
“Are you ok?” Michael laughed as he rubbed her arms.
“No! We just won an Oscar! Look! Look at it!” She screamed as she held it up to his face.
“I see it.” He laughed. “It’s very shiny.”
“Yeah... ahh.” She sighed as they began walking back towards the press room.
“Hey, I loved you’re speech.” He smiled.
“What did I say?” She asked. He looked at her questioningly. “Seriously I have no idea.” She laughed.
“You said I was your inspiration for everyday life.” He smiled.
“Well it’s true.”
“Right back atcha kid.” He grinned. He took the award from her and examined it. “So where are we going to put this?”
“Perhaps we should get a trophy room.” She laughed.
“Actually that’s not a bad idea.” He said seriously.
“I was kidding.”
“So was I.” He smirked. Then they made their way to the press room where they watched the rest of the show on a tiny monitor. The movie “Into the Fog” won Best Picture as well as Best Actor. After the show was over Michael and Sydney had their picture taken holding their award. Then they went to the infamous Vanity Fair Post-Oscar party where they spent some time socializing with the other winners and various actors, all of whom were very interested in talking to them, much to the surprise of both Sydney and Michael. Finally by one am they both went back to their hotel, exhausted.

Sydney awoke the next morning to see the golden statue sitting on the table next to her bed. It was then she realized it wasn’t a dream at all.
“What time is it?” Michael grunted.
“Ten.” Sydney responded through a yawn.
“We have to go.” Michael groaned as he sat up in bed. “We’re going to be on Oprah.”
“Ohh yeah.” Sydney sighed as she too sat up. She reached for the statue and held it in her lap. “I still can’t believe we won.”
“I know. It usually takes like a week to sink in.”
“You know what’s going to happen now?” Sydney asked.
“Hmm?”
“Francie’s going to try and get us to write a Broadway play.” She laughed.
“Ohh no.” Michael groaned. “No Broadway. I’m gonna grab a shower.”
“Okay I’m going to call my parents.” Sydney said as she reached for her cell phone.
“Hello?” Irina answered.
“Mom?” She said.
“SYDNEY!” Irina screeched. “Oh Sydney we’re so proud of you.”
“Thanks Mom.” Sydney laughed.
“OH we were watching last night and when they said your name I screamed and your father hit me with a pillow.”
“Oh no.” Sydney giggled.
“And then ohh your speech made me cry.” Irina said.
“I don’t even know what I said to tell you to truth.” Sydney admitted.
“Well we taped it dear.”
“Oh alright well I have to go get ready; we’re going to be on Oprah.”
“Oh wonderful! I’ll tape that too.” Irina said.
“Alright Mom. Bye.”

~*~

After three days of interviews Sydney and Michael were ready to go home. As they packed Sydney nestled the Oscar in among her clothing so it wouldn’t get broken.
“So you ready to go back to normal life or has the Hollywood bug bitten you?” Michael smiled.
“Oh no I’m bite free thank you, well at least from the Hollywood bug.” She winked at him. He laughed. “I’m ready to go home.”
“Me too.”
-Fin-

FINAL A/N: yeah kinda self serving that my song wins an oscar but :P oh well
to the readers: i cannot express how much your praise means to me, truely its been overwhelming and amazing. I was hesitant to write this fic at first because i didn't have a clear solid idea for what i wanted but somehow it all just appeared and it ended up becomming my peronsal favorite story and from the reivews i can tell that it has also become alot of your favorite stories and i really just cannot express how much that means to me.

Thank you all so much for reading and reviewing :hug:
Again, thanks to all my beta's - you guys rock!
Thanks to JuliaSark05 for her vidoe which i loooooove :hug:
Thank you all and stay tuned for the sequel ;)

Addicts List
1. Freaky
2. Vaughnlover15
3. vaughnsgurl4lf
4. mightylittleone
5. Sydney A Vaughn
6. emotionalrescue
7. alias_luver
8. secret_agent_angel
9. Sydney L Bristow
10. SydneyAnneVaughn
11. vaughnshoney
12. bubblezk88
13. kalias
14. Addicted 2 Alias
15. gtwallichs
16. SYD96
17. gucci_94
18. santosaidan
19. Angel
20. maddy28
21. Ms.MichaelVaughn
24. Alwazabrat
27. bellasbaby
28. Syd_ Vaughn
29. aliasfreak8903
30. freckles3706
31. kiwi
32. mountaineer_girl
33. Monstica
34. Lovygirl
35. sparklingrainbow
36. luckylass
37. undercover_spy
38. JUJU
47. SpyChic16
58. sydneymicheal
72. blue_bird
38394. vaughnroxmysox

PM LIST
undercover_spy
LifesMystery
akaJB
ams4alias
KAliasGirl
Bubbles
Nancy O
Jen-Jen
Vaughnlover15
Sydney L Bristow
vaughnshoney
oooRevesDouxooo
ballerina
416fan
texasalias2004
shotgun67
alias=mylife26
SydVaughn1001
sabbiee_co
catfishally
alizas
cupcake55
gucci_94
blue_bird
Sydney A Vaughn
frangipani
Prediction 47
Alwazabrat
ILOVEALIAS27
freckles3706
smartgirl2004
Addicted 2 Alias
gtwallichs
kalias
maddy28
fieldstation
Lovygirl
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
syd26
Syd_ Vaughn
Wild_Child
Alias79
freaky
helpleessromantic
vaughnroxmysox
secret_agent_angel
vaughnsgurl4lf
msu_ruby
broe4ever929
sparklingrainbow
Nadia Weiss
sydney_alias_vaughn
Mountaineer4746
PoketRockets11
Alias_rocks_87
littleangel
alias_luver
anji_alias
hannahb
littlemissliketofight
Brinne
sydneymicheal
ohiochic2010
Garner_Chick6
bubblezk88
mightylittleone
batman
peanutbutter
emotionalrescue
Monstica
noggi16
loane
WindyStar47
luckylass
aliasgirl89
kromrell
kiwi
Aliasrulz4ever
ashqua
Garner_Chick6
Jen-Jen
fire*N*ice
xxaliasluverxx
Angel
mountaineer_girl
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
SpySyd2010
ToughCookie47
Sydney_Starbuck
aliaschiksv47
ChrisM
deranged_girl
SydneyAnneVaughn
SYD96
milkywayk018
MontrealRocks
alias/gglover
julesvartan
santosaidan
aliasfreak8903
buckeyealum2000
aliasdancer007
aliasobsessed89
Bamse
Sabella
Silvinha
Phoenixwannabe
wiseman
invisible
Lor_Aliasfan47
aliasrocks515
SydneyVaughn47
jsdpfan15
aussie_chic
gregstar
Alias Fan Gillian
Aliasfan23
sydneyv22
meghanlyn85
Ms.MichaelVaughn
jb288
KateDCF
atekamel
Bennezuela
SpyChic16
BrownEyedGirl
SuperDuck123
74Aliaschickita47
kittykatsmeow
twinkley_angel

FIRST!

EDIT:

“I see it.” He laughed. “It’s very shiny.”
LOVED IT! :woot: that's something i'd say

oh felgercarb i'm first for a final update and i'm short of time cough it's 10:32 and i should be in bed cough

umm... well janet you know, you deserved it for this fic because we all loved it and you know it

and hell right we'd maul you over if you didn't do a sequel PLEASE make it angsty... do i really need to ask? :rolleyes:

loved this fic and wub you!

luv juju :harp:

SECOND? WHO CARES!!!!
SYD WON A FREAKIN OSCAR!!! HER SPEECH WAS SO CUTE!
YOU GOTTA KEEP ME ON THE ADDICTS LIST AND PM ME IMMEDIATELY WHEN THE SEQUEL IS POSTED!!!

THANX! EXCELLENT WORK ON THE FIC!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa!!!!! *runs in circles screaming*
She won! she won! she won!
Did I tell u how much i love the lyrics of the song? its really beautiful! u should really do something w/ that 2! its beautiful!
there is a sequal? YAY!! :happydance:
I would love reading that! I love how u allways cant stop writing stories you like and you have all this sequals!!
Thank u so much 4 all the pm and for the gr8 story you gave us! its really awsome!
btw- i would have given the song an oscar 2! beautiful words!

Back