American Princess

Can I just say , janet, that I only started reading this fic on sunday, and now i've finished. I read it more or less whenever I could. And omg, it is just amazing, you had everything in it. I can't describe it. It is indescribable. Omg It was amazing, and so beautifully written. Congratulations. Wowee. watch out jj might be after it, lol. aww wow. :hug:

I LEAVE FOR A WEEK AND IT'S OVER ALREADY?!?!?!?!
oh well, the last 3 chaps were GENIUS and i LOVED them!!!
they got married and Syd won a freakin OSCAR!!!
and your song is beautiful Janet! you should do something spectacular with it cuz it's awesome!
:cry: but it's still OVER!!! but YAY for the sequel!!! I can't wait!!!
thanks for all the pm's! you rock and this is oficially my favoritest fic EVAR!!! ^_^

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>when are we going to get a little thing called American Princess...The Sequel??hmmm, janet?!?!?! :poke:

-kait

edit: although I hope that isnt the name of your sequel to AP but if it is THAT IS A REALLY GREAT NAME.HEEHE *bangs head on desk because of utter stupidity*
</span>

Great story!!! I actually found this at allies first and read the whole thing there in like a day cuz it was so good! i saw the thread here and decide to post to tell you how great it was and how i can't wait for the sequel! :woot: can i get a PM when u do post it? again great story your an amazing writer :D

lee :happydance:

Hey SKygirl.

I just wanted to say that I read your story last night and all I can say is:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PURE BRILLIANCE! </span>(y) (y) (y) (y)

It made me cry, it made me laugh and most of all, cheer for Sydney and Vaughn

I heard you're writing a sequel, can I please get a Pm.

Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us.

Have a great day and looking forward to your next amazing story.

:mixed:

CJ

Wow that was amazing, I've been in France for a while so I've on;y just caught up... but woah, that was really really amazing! (y) I can't wait till the sequel! Oh and thanks for the story Janet, you're a unbelievably fantastic writer :D

OH MY GOSH!!!! That was the best story I've read in a VERY LONG time to tell you the truth. IT WAS GREAT!!! I LOVED IT. When you write the sequel please pm me and let me know what it is.

Back