Sci-Fi American Ultra (2015)

Tom

An Old Friend
MV5BMTcwMTM1NDU1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDk5MTgzNjE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

R | 96 min | Action, Comedy | 21 August 2015 (USA)
American Ultra (2015) - IMDb

Small-town stoner Mike Howell (Jesse Eisenberg) spends most of his time getting high and writing a graphic novel about a superhero monkey. What Mike doesn't know is that he was trained by the CIA to be a lethal killing machine. When the agency targets him for termination, his former handler activates his latent skills, turning the mild-mannered slacker into a deadly weapon. Now, the utterly surprised Mike must use his newfound abilities to save himself and his girlfriend from getting wasted.

Director:
Nima Nourizadeh
Writer:
Max Landis
Stars:
Jesse Eisenberg, Kristen Stewart, Connie Britton

I watched this one a few days ago. The dude from Zombieland plays a secret gov't agent that has been wiped. He starts to wake up and his former director signals him and he unknowingly starts to reactivate just as the gov't orders his termination. He has all the charms from Zombieland and it is a likeable movie with some pretty cool action scenes. If you like action filled spy movies this one is a sure hit. Some of the gov't agents are a bit stereotyped to stupidity but then is it really a stereotype?

I streamed a TX copy with silouettes of the audiance in frame and a few blurry moments.
It had cam audio so you could hear the crackling of the camera ajustments but still completely watchable.

I'll be watching for a dvd quality or bluray quality copy to come out.
Watch American Ultra (2015) HDWEBRip mp4
254 mb @ 325 kbs