Comedy American Wedding (2003)

Title: American Wedding

Tagline: Forever hold your piece.

Genre: Comedy, Romance

Director: Jesse Dylan

Cast: Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan, Seann William Scott, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Thomas Ian Nicholas, January Jones, Eugene Levy, Molly Cheek, Deborah Rush, Fred Willard, Angela Paton, Eric Allan Kramer, John Cho, Justin Isfeld, Jennifer Coolidge, Amanda Swisten, Nikki Ziering, Lawrence Pressman, Alexis Thorpe, Reynaldo Gallegos, Willam Belli, Loren Lester, Antoinette Spolar, Kate Hendrickson, Rob Nagle, Corinne Reilly, Logan Bartholomew, Patrick Gallo

Release: 2003-08-01

Runtime: 103

Plot: With high school a distant memory, Jim and Michelle are getting married -- and in a hurry, since Jim's grandmother is sick and wants to see him walk down the aisle -- prompting Stifler to throw the ultimate bachelor party. And Jim's dad is reliable as ever, doling out advice no one wants to hear.
American Wedding (2003)

comes out tomorrow, in oregon ne wayz, and i was wonderin who's all dying to see it???kinda bummed to see no sign of Oz(Chris Kline), is he going to be in it?

I'm going to go see this movie! My friend and I are trying to round up all our old friends from HS to go see it. :lol: I remember, when we all went to go see American Pie 2, the stupid ticket ripper guy almost didn't let me in! Even though I had already gotten carded when I bought the ticket, and I was like 19 at the time. :angry: I wouldn't have gotten in if my ex-boyfriend who worked there hadn't seen me and let me in.

ooh...leah, that sucks. :confused:

and yeah, a lot of the cast aren't going to be in it, but they were mostly minor characters anyway. at least the ones that are mre "important" are back such as stifler, jim's dad, stifler's mom (milf!! :lol:smiley:, and finch. and of course jim & michelle. but obviously there would be no movie without jim & michelle. you know, i love how michelle started off as a minor character but became much more important in the second film.

although i did like oz and heather too... :confused: oh well.

saw it today: really funny movie! It had alot of great moments, but at other times it was stupid. I still enjoyed the movie. I'm getting this one on dvd