American Wrestling

I'd love to see Jericho return, but honestly I would rather wanna see him in TNA since WWE has a history of misusing him. Can you imagine all the feuds he could have in TNA: Y2J vs. Kurt Angle, Y2J vs. AJ Styles, Y2J vs. Samoa Joe, Y2J vs. Christopher Daniels and I wouldn't never say no to more Christian/Jericho matches. Their WM XX match is one of my all time favourite matches, right up there with Angle vs Michaels WM 21, Flair vs Savage WM 8 and Edge/Hardy from Unforgiven 2005.

Nah, WWE is the only place id wanna see him, TNA would eventually misuse him, remember Vince Russo writes their storylines :rolleyes: I like the sound of some of them feuds tho!

But you have many folk who could have a good feud with Jericho in WWE, Edge - Jericho, Orton - Jericho, HBK - Jericho (remember their WM match, that was awesome!), Jericho - Cena (some unfinished business there!), Jericho - Nitro. Or if they shifted him from ECW id love to see Jericho -CM Punk

Or if it was Smackdown, you have guys like Ken Kennedy, Chavo, Benoit, Booker T and Batista he could have good matches with.

And its a great time to bring him in, with HHH injured for 7 months. No chance of the big nosed one burying him! I am hearing Vince is trying to get the Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla...the Larger Than Life Living Legend...for Mania 23....pleeeeeeeeeease let it be true, your Jerichoholics miss you Chris! Put that assclown Cena in his place and tell him to SHUT....THE HELL....UP! :D :D

Nah, WWE is the only place id wanna see him, TNA would eventually misuse him, remember Vince Russo writes their storylines :rolleyes: I like the sound of some of them feuds tho!

But you have many folk who could have a good feud with Jericho in WWE, Edge - Jericho, Orton - Jericho, HBK - Jericho (remember their WM match, that was awesome!), Jericho - Cena (some unfinished business there!), Jericho - Nitro. Or if they shifted him from ECW id love to see Jericho -CM Punk

Or if it was Smackdown, you have guys like Ken Kennedy, Chavo, Benoit, Booker T and Batista he could have good matches with.

And its a great time to bring him in, with HHH injured for 7 months. No chance of the big nosed one burying him! I am hearing Vince is trying to get the Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla...the Larger Than Life Living Legend...for Mania 23....pleeeeeeeeeease let it be true, your Jerichoholics miss you Chris! Put that assclown Cena in his place and tell him to SHUT....THE HELL....UP! :D :D

I so totally hate the idea that Vince Russo and Jeff Jarrett are in control of the creative division of TNA. Remember the reversed battle royale fiasco? If you don't, consider yourself lucky.

I honestly don't believe that the WWE would properly use him. Jericho can get over with the fans without the backing of the booking team, same as Matt Hardy, and WWE really don't like that. Jericho is not a yes man, so naturally he won't get pushed.

WWE really should have fired more people then they did. They need to get rid of Great Khali, Boogeyman, Hardcore Holly, Ashley Massaro, Rebecca DiPietro, Viscera & Layla El.

I so totally hate the idea that Vince Russo and Jeff Jarrett are in control of the creative division of TNA. Remember the reversed battle royale fiasco? If you don't, consider yourself lucky.

I honestly don't believe that the WWE would properly use him. Jericho can get over with the fans without the backing of the booking team, same as Matt Hardy, and WWE really don't like that. Jericho is not a yes man, so naturally he won't get pushed.

WWE really should have fired more people then they did. They need to get rid of Great Khali, Boogeyman, Hardcore Holly, Ashley Massaro, Rebecca DiPietro, Viscera & Layla El.

Agree about the firings...id keep ashley with London & Kendrick, Rebecca wont go as she's nailing Batista, Holly I cant see ever being released, he must have naked pics of Vince or something!

The thing in Jericho's favour is he can have a good match with almost anyone like Benoit, which is always a plus for the WWE bosses

Agree about the firings...id keep ashley with London & Kendrick, Rebecca wont go as she's nailing Batista, Holly I cant see ever being released, he must have naked pics of Vince or something!

The thing in Jericho's favour is he can have a good match with almost anyone like Benoit, which is always a plus for the WWE bosses

I could possibly, maybe like Ashley, if the poor girl would realise that she isn't meant to be a professional wrestler. She should just settle for acting pretty and dumb at ringside (both of which she can actually do). Rebecca is awful in the mic and has less charisma than a box of rocks. Just because she is hooking up with Batista, that doesn't mean I wanna hear her annoying, creepy voice on my television every week.

I honestly don't get why Hardcore still has a job. I doubt it's nude pics, since knowning Vince he'd probably publish them for the nausea of the world. We are talking about a guy who thinks it's funny when other men kiss his naked backside.

It is true that Jericho can carry almost anyone to a watchable match (althought I really don't wanna see Jericho vs Khali to test this theory). But the same thing can be said about Matt Hardy. He almost out-pops anyone on SmackDown and has had good matches all the time, but still his spot monkey of a brother gets pushed instead of him.

I agree Matt is the better wrestler, however Jeff has improved since coming back, he and Nitro are having a cracking feud!

Ashley, keep her as a valet/manager

So...what was your fave Jericho moment?? I have many, either his debut or when he beat Rock n Austin back to back, that was awesome!!!

I agree Matt is the better wrestler, however Jeff has improved since coming back, he and Nitro are having a cracking feud!

Ashley, keep her as a valet/manager

So...what was your fave Jericho moment?? I have many, either his debut or when he beat Rock n Austin back to back, that was awesome!!!

I really liked the Jericho/Stephanie 'feud'. He was so funny when he was calling her a ho and stuff like that. One of my favourite wrestling quotes is from one of those segments. (Thanks Stephanie, you're the breast...I mean the best....)

Also the Jericho/Christian feud involving Trish was awesome and I enjoyed it immensely. Their WM match was wicked. (y)

I really liked the Jericho/Stephanie 'feud'. He was so funny when he was calling her a ho and stuff like that. One of my favourite wrestling quotes is from one of those segments. (Thanks Stephanie, you're the breast...I mean the best....)

Also the Jericho/Christian feud involving Trish was awesome and I enjoyed it immensely. Their WM match was wicked. (y)

I loved his classic Stephanie putdowns, "Filthy, Dirty, Disgusting, Brutal,Skanky, Bottom Feeding TrashBag Ho!" and him poking fun at her implants :lol: Another promo that had me laughing my ass off is when Steph was in the ring with Rhyno i think and Rock and Jericho are having a contest poking fun at Steph's oversized implants.

Rock: "Oh yeah, the Rock & Chris Jericho are gonna give you a geography lesson Booker T, oh yeah we'll take you to India, to China, Russia, then all the way down to Australia, and if we happen to get lost at sea, thats ok, we'll use Stephanie's breasts as a flotation device!!" :lol: :lol:

And Jericho with :

"Now Steph...it's obvious you and I dont like each other, we should get together and sort our diiferences out, maybe dinner some night...yeah I hear there's a Hooters nearby!!"

The Christian feud was awesome too, both guys stay in the same street as each other!!

Those were the days Andy, i use to love that as well, The Rock and Chris Jericho were great on the mic, its a shame that The Rock is making films (mind you some are good, like Gridiron Gang and Walking Tall, haven't seen Doom yet) What's happened to Chris Jericho, making hits with his band i'm guessing.

Those were the days Andy, i use to love that as well, The Rock and Chris Jericho were great on the mic, its a shame that The Rock is making films (mind you some are good, like Gridiron Gang and Walking Tall, haven't seen Doom yet) What's happened to Chris Jericho, making hits with his band i'm guessing.

Apparantly there is a rumour flying aroung Vince wants Jericho back at WM23, hope this is true!

I hope that is true as well, it would be so good to have Jericho back. Would prefer Hulk Hogan and Andre The Giant going head to head though, that would be something special 20 years since that famous match :D

I hope that is true as well, it would be so good to have Jericho back. Would prefer Hulk Hogan and Andre The Giant going head to head though, that would be something special 20 years since that famous match :D

Thatd be kinda difficult as Andre died about 10 years ago ;) I assume you meant Big Show!

Also Doom wasnt that bad of a movie, The Rock aint a bad actor!

Oh what were your thoughts on the Rumble??? I predicted the last 4 guys left in order and knew who would win....predicted every match correctly bar one!

Yeah i did, oopsey :D would like to see Doom some time. I agree, he ain't that bad, haven't seen the Marine yet with John Cena in. Anyone seen Blade Trinity, apparently HHH was supposed to be in it :thinking:

I did not watch the rumble, but i saw the final few scenes of Undertaker and Shawn Michaels on a short video clip on the net. It was brilliant stuff to watch, shame they showed it on Sky Box Office. It had to be Undertaker in the main event at Wrestlemania - he's something 16/0 at Wrestlemania or something.

Yeah i did, oopsey :D would like to see Doom some time. I agree, he ain't that bad, haven't seen the Marine yet with John Cena in. Anyone seen Blade Trinity, apparently HHH was supposed to be in it :thinking:

I did not watch the rumble, but i saw the final few scenes of Undertaker and Shawn Michaels on a short video clip on the net. It was brilliant stuff to watch, shame they showed it on Sky Box Office. It had to be Undertaker in the main event at Wrestlemania - he's something 16/0 at Wrestlemania or something.

Doom is good, check it out! Ive seen Blade: Trinity, and yes 'The Game' was one of the Nightstalkers, I think his character had metal teeth or summat

Taker will be 15-0 at Mania if he beats Batista....which he will!

I am betting that The Marine is utter bollocks :lol:

The Marine has got to be one of the worst films I have seen in my life. Even Ready to Rumble wasn't that bad. If you haven't seen it, consider yourself lucky.

I'm althought really looking forward to HBK vs Cena at WrestleMania, it will be a stellar match if it's given enough time.

I'm not that exited about Taker vs Batista. There are two big men who are average workers at best facing each other. I have always preferred quicker, more athletic wrestler over the big men who's moveset consists of clotheslines and powerbomb's with a occasional big boot.

Michaels is the one guy capable of putting on a superb match with Cena, only Edge at the moment is at the right spot otherwise, and well Randy Orton is overrated :lol:

Taker - Batista wont be that bad I dont think, I hope Taker wins as I'm not a huge Batista fan, plus the 'big man' deserves one last title run before he rides off on his Harley into retirement. The Deadman has been my fave 'big guy' wrestler for years, capable of memorable matches, see his brutal battles with Lesnar, Foley, The Rock, Triple H, Shawn Michaels etc

Oh I was just hearing Test has been suspended, failed a drugs test....ach he was felgercarb anyway!

Is anyone actually suprised that Test failed a drug test? 'Cause I sure aren't. Ashley Massaro is the most talented female grappler in the WWE if Test isn't on roids. (Notice the sarcasm)

My favourite big man was Brock Lesnar and most likely always will. He was awesome in most matches and especially against my all time favourite wrestler Kurt Angle.

I'm so happy that Dusty Rhodes is going to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. I know it doesn't tecnically mean anything, but it's still great that WWE is recognizing that Dusty is a legend of the business. I could actually do a happy dance, right about now :smiley:

I'm so happy that Dusty Rhodes is going to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. I know it doesn't tecnically mean anything, but it's still great that WWE is recognizing that Dusty is a legend of the business. I could actually do a happy dance, right about now :smiley:

Big Dust deserves it...I used to love the music he came down the ring to "American Dream"....shame about his polka dot tights tho :lol:

Back