Americans In Paris

that's so good. no it is awesome! that was a good idea to send them as brother and sister. very unique!(i don't know if i spelled tat right!) hey aliasgurl can you pm me when she puts up the new chapter? thanks! love ya babes~goofygal

Okay...where to begin. Okay, from the beginning of the story, that makes sense! :P Okay, I think that Jack would not have acted sooo....okay, with the kiss...THE KISS?!? IN THE MIDDLE OF CIA HQ? Okay, that was kinda weird. And don't make Kendall fire Vaughn! Umm....oh yeah. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED when Syd asked Vaughn's help with her "guy"! I WAS LAUGHING SOOO HARD! Okay, I think I'm done now.... :P

Great story, keep the clean humor going! ;)

this is really good! especially 4 ur first fanfic! oh and bro and sis is cute however I'll go on a mission w/ vaughn as a married couple ANY day! oops, did I just say that? ;) neways keep posting! i love weiss! "way to go Balls of Steel" I gotta start saying that!

oh, sidenote: I said "superswank" unintentionally today. I kinda scared the felgercarb out of myself. I said it, then screamed, then couldn't stop laughing. it was really really funny! y'all are makin' me COMPLETELY obsessed! (good job! keep up the good work!) :smiley: :D

I like it!! Weiss is funny! you do a good job portraying him...as well as Weiss and Vaughn's relationship...its dead on...ok anyways! Love your story!!

Chapter 4

“I swear! He asked me if I had a hamster!” The three of them were standing around waiting for their luggage to come around on the carousel.
“Yeah right, Syd. Did Santa Claus also come tell you not to do drugs anymore?” Weiss asked, not believing her.
“Tell us again what happened.” Vaughn said, laughing.
“I don’t know! I was just about asleep when the flight attendant walked over, shone a flashlight in my eyes and asked me if I had seen a hamster recently. I think I told him to go away or something, because I was so tired. Then he came back about half an hour later and asked me again. I was actually awake that time, so I asked what happened. He told me that some girl had brought a hamster on the plane and it had gotten loose! It’s true, don’t laugh!” Weiss was doubled over, and even Vaughn was trying hard not to smile at the look on Sydney’s face. They walked through the airport, still laughing, to a cab waiting outside.

When they got to their hotel, they stood in line, checked in and were told they were in rooms 356 and 357, but that the elevator was broken so they’d have to walk.
“Oh, no way am I walking up three flights of stairs” said Sydney, dropping her bags on the floor of the lobby.
“And I thought you were little Miss Sporty! Three flights of stairs is too many?” asked Weiss, risking a smack.
“I haven’t slept in a reeeaaallly long time,” she explained, glaring at him.
“Well, why didn’t you sleep on the plane? Everyone else did!” Vaughn asked.
“Not everyone. Hamster girl wasn’t asleep! The rude flight attendant wasn’t asleep!” Sydney said, but couldn’t help but laugh at herself. “But seriously. One of you is carrying me up those stairs.” Weiss and Vaughn looked at eachother.
“She’s not going to move until she gets what she wants, is she?” Vaughn said.
“I’ll carry the bags” said Weiss. Vaughn bent down and Sydney hopped on his back, giggling.

“I can’t believe I’m carrying you up the stairs!” Vaughn said, groaning.
“Fine, I’ll walk the rest of the way!” Sydney said and laughed. She was so happy to be in Paris with him she couldn’t stop being cheerful. They got to their rooms and realized that they didn’t know how they were splitting up.
“Uh, who’s sleeping where?” asked Weiss, grinning at his two blushing friends.
“Well, I’m not sleeping in the same bed as Weiss” said Vaughn.
“No offense, but you’re not sleeping in the same bed as me, either.” said Sydney.
“I feel so loved,” said Vaughn. “I’ll sleep on your couch, okay Syd?”
“Sure,” she said, smiling at him.
“No hanky panky, you two” teased Weiss.
“As if. I’m going straight to sleep” said Sydney, walking into her room. Vaughn shook his head at the sad face Weiss was making at him and followed behind. Sydney sucked in her breath, and Vaughn looked around her at the room. It was small, but furnished lavishly. Sydney set down her bags and started pulling things out.

“Uh, Vaughn?” she said, frowning. “I forgot to pack pajamas.”
“Sydney! What is this, your first mission?” he joked. “You wanna borrow a t-shirt?”
He tossed one to her and she went to the bathroom to change. She emerged a few minutes later, her hair out of its ponytail. He smiled at the sight of her wearing his shirt, which came down to mid thigh on her. She noticed him looking her and nervously tugged on the t-shirt, trying to make it longer. “What?” she asked.
“You look better in that shirt than I do! But why am I surprised?” Vaughn replied. Sydney smiled at him, no longer self-conscious. She loved the way he looked at her. “What are you watching?” she asked.
“Some French show. A soap opera of sorts” he replied. “Wanna watch it with me?” Sydney was already in bed, snuggled under the soft covers. “Guess not. Goodnight, Scarlett.”
“G’night, bro.”

He smiled. It was weird to pretend to be her brother, but she was so beautiful that he couldn’t help but smile at her. He watched her sleep, his soap opera forgotten.

Thank you so much for all the replies! You guys are just amazing! :D

good chap. thanks for pming me , and soory goofy gal i didnt pm u liek i said i would. i was busier then i thought i would be.

Back