Americans In Paris

;) This is soo good, love this story! Pleese could u PM me 2 when u update coz i forget 2 read ppl's fics otherwise and then i get behind! + my computer has been playing up at home so if u cud let me no when u post ur chapters, that would b v cool! Thanks and keep up the good work!

That was cute, but... the sleeping arrangement was kinda weird. I mean, even if the were pretending to be brother and sister, they've actually slept together before, right? I don't think Syd would have made Vaughn sleep on the couch.

kleverkitten said:
That was cute, but... the sleeping arrangement was kinda weird. I mean, even if the were pretending to be brother and sister, they've actually slept together before, right? I don't think Syd would have made Vaughn sleep on the couch.
wat i dont get is y they even have to worry about the beds cuz i mean r there cameras in their rooms?? i hope not.

No, they haven't slept together yet. They just told eachother how they felt and kissed. Then they left for Paris right away. Sorry, if that wasn't clear...

~kate

PLEASE POST MORE SOON *HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT*

timmy :blink:

Chapter 5

“Morning Sunshines!” Weiss’ cheerful voice interrupted their breakfast. Vaughn and Sydney both looked up from the bed, where they were having a picnic breakfast. “What? You ordered room service and you didn’t tell…Syd, is that Mike’s shirt?” Weiss asked, waggling his eyebrows at her.
“Yeah, I forgot my pajamas. Geez, mind your own business!” Sydney replied, shaking her head. Weiss could be so nosy.
“So I guess you’re joining us for breakfast?” asked Vaughn, although he knew the answer. Weiss just grabbed a piece of toast and sat down.
“Hey Weiss? You never told us what your alias is.” Sydney suddenly realized.
Weiss swallowed his toast and glared up at them. That’s cuz I didn’t want to tell you. It’s…Tyler Heron.”
“What’s wrong with Tyler?’ asked Vaughn.
“It’s a cute name, Weiss” said Syd, reassuringly.
“It’s a little kid name” said Weiss sullenly, pouting. Vaughn and Sydney looked at eachother and laughed, thinking the same thing.
“It suits you!” they both said, laughing at his behavior. Weiss shot them both a look and grabbed another piece of toast.
“Okay, so can we just review what the plan is? What exactly are we going after?” Syd asked.
“We’re going after this Rambaldi device. It’s another piece of that clock.”
Sydney looked at him curiously. “I thought there were no more pieces.”
“So did we, but apparently there’s another. We don’t know what it does yet, but I guess that’s why we need it. It’s in a back room of the kitchen in the Eiffel Tower restaurant. We’ll go into the restaurant together, then you’ll excuse yourself and sneak into the kitchen. You’ll have to be fairly inconspicuous, since there are a lot of tourists wandering around. We think Sark might be there as well, so watch out for him.”
“Oh, great.” Sydney groaned at the thought of fighting Sark again. He always seemed to find her weakness and beat her. However, she had thrown an ice pick at his leg, so she guessed she probably deserved it.

“Excuse me, guys. I’m going to go to the bathroom.” Sydney said, scooting her chair back. She walked towards where the bathroom was, through the gift shop and past the kitchen. She ducked inside and surveyed the room. A waiter came around a corner and she quickly hid behind a counter. She wandered around the kitchen a bit, looking for a back room.
“Vaughn, I can’t find any hidden rooms” she said. ’Duh, Syd. It’s a hidden room’ she thought to herself. “Oh, wait. Let me try this.” She opened a door and found herself in a dark room full of boxes. They were all marked with French names. Opening one, she found 50 cans of crushed pineapple. She sighed, frustrated. Looking around, she finally saw a small one perched on a shelf with a <O> scribbled on the side. “What kind of hiding place is this?” she asked herself.
“Not a very good one” a voice behind her said. She sighed and spun around slowly, knowing already who it was. Sark stood in the doorway, pointing a gun at her. “I thought we might meet eachother today. Nice to see you again” he said in his cocky British voice.
“Sark, if you shoot that there will be mayhem. Do you know what a riot these tourists will cause if they hear a gunshot?”
“Then I’ll have no trouble blending in and getting away. With the box.” He replied, smirking at her. She sighed and raised her hands in surrender. Sark walked towards the shelf, still pointing his gun at her, then turned to grab the box. As he turned, Sydney kicked the back of his knees, causing him to fall and drop his gun at her feet. She grabbed it and the box and ran out. Hiding the gun in her jacket pocket, she ran down the hallway towards the restaurant. She grabbed a bag from the gift shop, yelled her thank you to the frightened woman behind the counter and shoved the box into it.

“Hey guys. I picked something up for Grandma at the gift shop. Do you wanna go now?” she said quickly. She looked over her shoulder and thought she saw Sark talking to the woman working in the gift shop. The woman was pointing him out to where they were. Vaughn and Weiss nodded and they headed towards the elevator. On the way down, she let them peek into the bag to see the box.
“That’s great, Scarlett. “Grandma” is going to love it.” said Vaughn, smiling at her. She laughed, thinking of how happy Kendall would be if he knew they were talking about him like this.

Back